Trump & Antihitler Voodoo

Any people who think Trump is like Hitler are already so brainfucked from propaganda they do not even count as human.

Trump can’t stop losing. Why are they so incompetent? Because they built their entire campaign on lies based on propaganda. Reality is not so malleable, actually doing things in the real world is far more complex than being a two bit huckster con-man. Trump is way out of his league, but so are the millions of Americans that elected him, they have all be victimized and perverted by the same propaganda.

What is the propaganda you speak of?

In another thread, Urgod sited a list of Trump’s accomplishments while he’s been in office which are many and important. I’m sure the list of Trump’s accomplishments has grown longer since that posting from months ago.

theatlantic.com/politics/ar … ng/535458/ A snarky article that begrudgingly gives examples of what Trump is doing successfully.

washingtonmonthly.com/2017/08/25 … omplished/ Another article that places what Trump has done closer to the bottom of the article.

Slashed federal regulations
Imposed a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign governments
Put forward a SCOTUS nominee
Kept Gitmo open
Pulled out of the Paris Climate accord
Pullout out of TPP
Reversed Obama’s 2016 gun executive order

Urgod,
Do you remember in which thread you listed Trump’s accomplishments in office or could you put together an updated list? Thanks. The media isn’t talking negatively about his latest achievements so he must have ratcheted up his efforts to piss them off with what all he is doing.

The list of falsehoods and conspiracy theories Trump has purveyed is staggering. Trump’s reality is a delusion that is sustained by the rampant propaganda of bizarre right wing websites. Not only is Trump a victim of blatant propaganda, conspiracy theories and lies by consuming and believing in it, he is a purveyor of it.

The delusions of the right wing and misunderstanding of reality is due to a lack of critical thinking and confirmation bias that runs rampant in an increasingly complex world.

It’s easy for non-thinking know nothings to misrepresent things when you don’t understand them. They characterize and frame a straw-man representation, to argue against something ridiculous. This happens constantly, because thinking is very hard in a complex world. Science is beyond simple truths that water freezes at 32 degrees, its beyond what the average person can even fathom, let alone even begin to understand.

So understand it they won’t, because science and knowledge of the world reduces the fiction of religion at a steady pace. Science doesn’t care what you believe.

As far as the propaganda of the right wing, the rise of propagandistic social media and fake news has enraptured and enthralled Trump supporters, because they want to believe it. This causes them to have a conflict with reality. “Alternative facts”, they claim, and conspiracy theories are created to rationalize their idiotic perception of reality based on whatever picture with 4 words that their dimwitted cousin shared on Facebook.

So justifiably “true” news becomes “fake news”. Ignorance becomes strength. They are in too deep and these delusions that millions of illegals voted, that Obama tapped Trump tower, that Hillary sold Uranium to the Russians must persist for them, that science is a fraud, that the media is spreading fake news whenever its negative about Trump, that Obama was born in Kenya, that he’s coming to take your guns, or their entire world view will become shattered. This list of propaganda and fake news that Trump supporters believe is immense, I haven’t met one Trump supporter that didn’t believe in a various lies and propaganda that have plagued the perception of the right wing in the past decade.

Psychology tells us the brain won’t allow that. The decay will be gradual. Until then, there will be serious damage to the United States of America and its institutions of knowledge and justice.

So what has Trump said or done right?

When the media covered the Charlottesville incident on Saturday when all the violence erupted, the media said that only one side of the conflict was violent and that side was only KKK, neo-nazis, and white supremacists…was that accurate media coverage?

Trump said that both sides were full of bad people who were breaking laws, but that not everybody on each side was a violent, lawbreaker or racist. Was Trump correct?

Political inversion to subsume by the faux inversion of gender identity, a re-institution of and the triumph against pansexual roles
That’s what all this amounts to.

Get a grip

Who are you addressing Meno and what do you mean?

I don’t know what media you’re watching, but the media did not say only one side of the conflict was violent.

Trump was correct that both sides broke laws, however Trump should not have sided with his “very fine people” on both sides, insinuating non violent (at the time) neo nazis and racists had “very fine people” that were just there to protest the statue removal. That’s blowing a dog whistle, and led to fanning the flames of racism. His entire approach to the situation led to this response to their members in stormfront:

"Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.
Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.
No condemnation at all.
When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.
Really, really good.
God bless him."

You can’t get everything wrong but nonetheless, Trumps first months as President has been the most chaotic and disastrous I’ve ever seen and probably the country has ever seen, leading to a special prosecutor, probably obstruction of justice, fear mongering, lies, alternative facts being pushed, propaganda being pushed, and an overall assholish childish leader crying and whining, threatening and lashing out in an unsecure way, because of all his failures and shame that led him to not only screw himself over in a manner that Steve Bannon noted is the greatest political blunder in American history, but to continually divide the country with his garbage inciteful rhetoric.

Lol, that is the stupidest thing Ive read today. Thanks. :smiley: :smiley:

Unfortunately for you, I’m a genius.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_23NTywgO6E[/youtube]

Yes, it did (all of them did). All the major stations said that the KKK, Neo-nazis, and Altright white supremacists were the perpetrators of violence, none mentioned the ANTIFA/Black Lives Matter opposition as violent, as rioting. When Trump mentioned that the conflict involved two violent parties all hell broke loose at the press conference. I’ll see if I can find his first address of the incident on YouTube.

If you have a favorite news station, I’ll look for it on YouTube the Saturday broadcasts of the Charlottesville incident. Pick a station, any station! :evilfun: If you don’t pick a station then I will gather several, quote their broadcast word for word about which party was violent, the only party that was accused of rioting.

You, a genius?

8-[

I’ve seen failures delve into mysticism before, its sad to see, usually respond with claims not backed by reason, of course, but just more hocus pocus.

LOL

Failure to delve into your mysticism.

Faillure to step in dogshit.

hah.

Anyway, you can’t even manage reading a list put in front of your eyes of Trumps accomplishments. Your standards of genius are quite amusing.

Then put your genius to use and pick a major network where you won’t be proven wrong about everything regarding Charlottesville, the media, and Trump on Charlottesville.

Nobody proved me wrong about anything here

Hey Wendy, I’ll post my updated list here in a little bit.

Trump = winning.

You are pro Trump then that is the lens through which you will view him
You are anti Trump then that is the lens through which you will view him

Like with any diverse views upon the same subject matter the truth shall be somewhere in between the two extremes
Now Trump seems to be someone no one can be neutral about but the truth is still in the middle even if no one else is

This is a mistake and this is in the wrong forum, sorry.

I mean thus.