What's for dinner?

You must throw fantastic dinner parties, Tent. :neutral_face:

If Joker and I crash at your place Tent, we can save a fortune and become humbly rich too in no time. I’ll start local, in your locale, just like you suggested. You take us in, a small local change with a huge impact. :evilfun: :laughing:

Just a couple of summertime deck parties. It’s the only time I have friends - I think they’re friends. Nothing fantastic, I’m too poor for that. Just a teensy bit of extravagance once in awhile.

Oh yeah, huge impact alright. We squabble enough right here. I don’t need that on my doorstep every day. Nope. The no vacancy sign is out. But if you would practice what I’ve been preaching, your life would become a bed of roses. Trust me… :evilfun:

What have you been preaching that I can practice to live in a bed of roses?

Uhhhh… I don’t think I’ll go there but maybe a little more advice? Save those pennies and nickels for awhile and get some nice dark chocolate candy. I hear it does wonders for the disposition. :-" Or, scrounging a little money here and there would allow you to accumulate some decent flavorful spices. I dunno, this thread is about making dinner so…

I do have a recipe for a delicious salad with rose and assorted flower petals as garnish. Eating flowers isn’t for everyone, but it might be considered a bed of roses?

#-o Only elitists use garnishes.

I had a beef shoulder, some duck, some beignets, and a beef fat candle for dinner last night. I’ll post pics later. The shit was delicious.

Topping piled high on homemade pizzas.

Some duck, beef shoulder, and beignets.

Beef fat candle. Crazy appetizer.

I garnish everything.

Even your garnishes? And yeah, like I said, that beef candle looks obscene and delicious.

Even my garnishes.

Garnish-ception.

Tonight I had McDonalds for dinner. Big Mac and fries. Not great, certainly not healthy, but fast and hot, just the way I like it.

The new shit that people do, it to go around referring to nice things as bougie. Like “I don’t like that bar, everyone there is so bougie, they all wear ties.” Or, “I think its just bougie to go to those kinds of restaurants and eat fancy food while people are starving in the world.”

I like to meet women like that, and take them to nice places until the become conflicted and come over to the dark side of eating good food in a world full of starving people.

I mean, shouldn’t we be more appreciative that we have access to good food in a world full of a starving people, rather than scornful of it? Someone starving on the other side of the world, or even down the street, doesn’t make a good meal any less delicious.

If kids in Sudan want to eat foie gras, then they need to up their game and bootstrap it.

This made me lol for real. Now I feel like a bad person, and it’s your fault.

Thanks.