The Grand Scheme

Cause this is what Nietzsche “overlooked” - or merely introduced, here and there, by a tantalizing remark about “Masters of the Earth”.
Of course I do not see myself our ourselves as such. But I do see myself as necessarily having to move toward such an aim as human mastery of the Earth, because that is where everything lies that is not wretched.

The lowest expression of humanity is the Stephen Hawkin type leave-mongering, that we will soon because of some nonsensical singularity of doom have to be able to leave earth to survive. What do we matter? What do we matter if the Earth perishes under our hands?
Human greatness is in a return to the Earth. Earth is dirty, funky.

Philosophy is for people who know to get their hands dirty along with their minds. Just like crime, philosophy is before the law. But unlike crime, philosophy sets laws with an eye beyond physical self interest - this has led to the assumption that philosophy is not itself desirous of material wealth.

A minor slipup in the translation from Athens to Europe, a pinnacle of wholesomeness and wealth that produced thinkers who took this wealth as their beings, as the basis for their arguments - to a slushy no-go-hole where thinkers have to beg for life at the courts of despots. Socrates is of course the portal, the transition, the dweller on the threshold. The devil, basically.

To be fair, this is what some would call ‘making excuses for others.’

I… guess… yes/no… or.

Ill patiently wait for your next intelligible post.

I just realized you had stopped reading after the first sentence.
Respond more slowly, guy. Self-control produces better highs.

Actually, I always read the full of what people say. It used to be a bad habit of mine not to. I often respond to what they say as I read it, but that’s turned out to be good practice since their minds and moods, like mine, change as they type. I’ve noticed that others will bypass what I say for the tone of it, so I try to actually read what others say and to give quality responses, because I generally and usually want quality responses to what I post. I only responded to the first sentence because it was the only part of it that I needed to respond to. The rest was nothing that required any response on my part, to seemingly reiterate and yet say something different than the sentence before this one. What should I have responded to the rest with in the scope of what we were momentarily discussing? Mind reigning in your ego?

Yeah I mind, very much.

I was coming in here to celebrate me and mine.

My first formal affirmation of the Eternal Recurrence of the Same; my first biting off the head of the adder.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9G9aQJkec[/youtube]

With predicting the advent of nihilism, Nietzsche was the first to short the stock of humanity. All that followed was people buying into the downtrend, and what we are left with is the total flatline of humanity with the animal values as the highest, infinitely high compared to what we’ve done to our sold out selves.

Now, the smart play is to buy, while it’s cheap.

First one to predict the uptrend was a Nietzschean, Camus.

“And look here how they moo: I am immoralist.
Translation: I need to give myself a morality.
Own up to it, imbecile. Me, too”

Hence, the logic of valuing. I am your broker.

Hehh.
Ashkenazi caricature

Odin owns me though.

DAGAZ

Hahahaha. Daymn.

Yes.

Or,

Buyin’ stocks when others sell
Don’t wait till the end of no bell
Don’t wait like you till others see
Vision bitch it’s called
Philosophy

Hail. So that the World Tree can Rise from the Ash…

Health to all Philosophers
Grain on my mill
Praise Ceres, Queen of Aries.

World axis

Odin

VO literally demands Master Morality.
Slaves literally cannot understand VO.
This is totally logically inevitable, as existence itself isn’t slavish, and per VO, moral slaves don’t actually exist.

So all you people who do not grasp what I mean with self-valuing, just assume it’s not meant for you.
VO will still be benefitted from your discussing it, but you yourselves will not. Really, just check your life the past few years. See how it sucked. Or did VO lift you up even despite your disability before it?

Share your experience. You won’t be judged.

[tab]
[/tab]

A resolution of a question thats been with me, peacefully, since 1999 or so, when I first attained "Satori"a glimpse of the infinite/void.
In fact the insight is equal to that experience, but Ive explained it now in philosophic/potentially scientific terms.

I realized fully that nothingness must imply infinite potential. And then:
Infinite potential equals no-thing, and that for a thing to come about, it must limit the potential that it takes as it ground.

The realization was and is very palpable, and needless to say, liberating. There is no difference between the Void and the Immaculate Light. There is no cosmic womb that is not also a fulness to return to. Ive actually understood that this is necessarily the case.

This also suggests a “hell” for being that, during their incarnation, during their becoming-limited, structurally take away from other beings. When they cease to exist, cease to be limited, they return to the laws of fullness, and they will be carrying the consequences of aggressive diminishment with them, and this will have to be rectified for them to be able to be absorbed into the continuum of infinity. So their souls will be torn apart, basically.

The philosophy of lack, which suggests that to exist one must draw substance away from the world, is a certain ticket to this hell, or grinding pit.
And the world is a grinding pit, a hell for anyone that does not have the quality to express the limitless bounty that the worlds circumference offers at any given moment.

The key to draw from this circumference would simply have to be… “the right quality”. You’ve got to be “good”, in the fullest senses of the word, to draw power directly from the pure reality.

Jews have been playing chess without a queen for some thousands of years.

Kings-Logic.

Did Salome play chess or, was she a piece of the puzzle? You might ask which one?

Are these the same jews who view religion with God and the Devil without women at their sides and wondering why they fight eternally?

The Jewish Queen is the Shekinah.
This represents the part they lost when they were cut down and dispersed.

Jews have the Ram in them, but not yet the Bull.

No Jews “wonders” why he fights, ya ignoramus. They fight for the restoration of the Temple.
And this fight is not looking be going to take forever. It’s sort of sped up for them since they took control of their old land.

Inconvenience of inconveniences is that the muslims have built their own temple right on the foundation of the destroyed Jewish temple. I don’t think they ever figured the Jews would make it back.

The fight isn’t eternal, but the lols are infinite. And Palestine crocodile tears can will replenish the Jordan River.

“Consider the notion ‘purpose’. Our starting point should be the ‘sagacity’ of pants.”

• Nietzsche, The Will To Power, “On Hierarchy”.

I think he meant “why God and the Devil fight”, not “why the jews [sic] fight”.

I recently saw multiple documentaries come by on my YouTube feed that argue that the Temple was not where that mosque is now, but a small yet significant distance from there.