Group pride

I’m not sure whether to go with…

I’m rubber and you’re glue so whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you", or the time tested, “your mom”.

Anybody can google the article.

This is one of those cases where it’s best not to show too much group pride in front of non-group members, Thomas Friedman knows this, smart one.

Is this in relation to any specific current situation Mr R, or just a generality?

If you think that 1000s of people taking to the streets, armed and acting like Nazis, and yelling out racist stuff is wrong, then you might be in agreement with some of the counter protesters in Charlottesville.

Like when we say “Hitler was bad, he killed all those people”, and someone replies, “yeah but a lot of Nazis died in the war too”. You tell that person, “yeah but the Nazis started it and they were assholes”. Its common sense.

Smears,

Have I got a deal for you! I happen to have a beautiful oak fence post that I’d be willing to part with for a nominal sum. You’d love it. You could talk to the post and it would give you better cogent responses than anything you’d get in this thread.

Uhhh… shipping is C.O.D.

I’ll take it.

Like when Otto said ‘peaceful farmers’ but ignored how those peaceful farmers became peaceful farmers in the first place? and then accused me of sympathising when I pointed this out…?

I am aware of the current global racial tension, and only offer an objective view of the situation… as I really don’t care for it.

No anti-White, no White backlash.
That being said, I think it’s healthy that the West is experiencing this racial awakening.
Race is real after all and it’s a much more healthy banner to rally beneath than pathetic hedonistic consumerism.
To acknowledge the reality of race leads also to a healthy appreciation of the ethnic and traditional family structure.

Times will get tougher but there is no other way to wake man from his induced slumber.

My argument is, not all Jews are evil.
Let’s say the article is real, and 25 evil jews control society. Why do all Jews have to be lumped in with the evil ones?

All races are shit and garbage, whites, jews, blacks, all of the human races are shit and garbage.

I think if Hitler killed more people (as in, killed everyone on the planet) he wouldn’t even be listed as such a bad person. They only hate him because he singled out one or two races.
People need to recognize that all races are shit and garbage, not just jews, but whites and blacks are also shit and garbage, they each just have their unique smell, and are shit and garbage in their own unique way. People say black cooking is the worst cooking but I have tasted white food that is the worst shit and garbage I have ever ate. I have seen White artists make aesthetics that are so bad they make graffiti on trains look like a masterpiece.
For example, Conquistadors were assholes and a garbage people, but so weren’t the savage Aztecs and cannibals they slaughtered and I don’t feel sorry for them at all.

I think Hitler was actually planning on killing all the races, because I know for a fact he Hated christians but pretended to be a Christian to play along.

My other point is, Jews are a fiction and fantasy, Nazis founded their ideology on fiction and fantasy, the true Aryan race started in Turkey and migrated to India and Scotland and northern africa, Germans aren’t the only true aryans in this world.

Second it is unfair to call me the n-word because for all you know I could be Half northern african and not a subsaharan, and northern africans can be Aryans.

And Jews are a fantasy and fiction, they are the same genetics as Arabs, so maybe the Bible is slightly true in that Jews and arabs are decendants of 2 brothers. Basically the Jews are trying to kill off their own race, because waging a war in the middle east is wiping out their own genetic code.

I was told that the original Jew bloodlines were wiped out ages ago and that the current Euro-Jews & American-Jews, the white ones with a majority of moolah and power, are all converts, no originals. Was I misinformed?

DNA evidence shows no concrete evidence of Jews actually having a real, clearly defined bloodline other than having the same genetics as Arabs.

Why do you think they are evil?
The point is not that those 25 or whatever Jews directed to a great degree American policy, that’s just incidental. The more interesting aspect is that this Israeli news paper has no problem with openly discussing the political domination of Jews in goy countries. It’s because that’s normal for Jews, nothing out of the ordinary.
And that in turn is not necessarily evil, but for somebody who is not afraid of harsh truths this should open his/her eyes that not everybody is a shitlib/cuckservative at heart.
But then again, perhaps that’s what they think is something evil after all, to not be like them.

As I said somewhere else already, I’m probably much more anti-shitlib, anti-cuckservative than anti-‘semitic’.

Hitler is a big deal because he is today the symbol of White man’s will to thrive, to be openly aggressive, to think of yourself as a member of a distinct people that matter and to have aspiration beyond bug man materialism.
A threat to the current elite and bug men.

Spiritual death comes before the physical death of a people.

As for Jews, there are different genetic lineages which constitute the Jews today.
But that doesn’t mean that they are not guarding their genetic qualities and let anybody become a Jew, it’s a matrilineal system, after all.
I wonder what they think of Ivanka, will they reject her children eventually once she has lost her usefulness or will they allow her genes to become part of the tribe.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY[/youtube]

I wonder what will be the next mass psychological phenomenon after people have moved past the anti-White narrative.

Second half of the video was better than the first, also the guy could have shortened the video to only 5 minutes.

The key to understanding the Anti-white narrative is empathy. Empathy for people like, me, I am half-black, if segregation was real where would I go?
I am a noble, selfless leader, I will accept if I don’t belong with the whites, I will move to Africa for the greater good, long as I am made the ruler of Africa and overseer of the civilization of the Africans.
I am not 100% sure I belong with the whites, I am a self-less mercenary without a home, a noble agent of fortune, but I am 100% damn sure I don’t belong with the blacks.
Now the key to understanding the AntiWhite narrative is that they focus on people like me, the Henry’s in Eureka, the one black who isn’t a nigger and doesn’t belong with the niggers, they say “Oh well if there’s a black who is a genius, segregation will ruin their careers” etc. And their whole minds focus on the one black who isn’t a nigger, and they obsess about it and eventually their whole thought patterns revolve around it, eventually they start to imagine all blacks as bunch of geniuses, oppressed by the white establishment, in the back of their minds all blacks are these innocent, oppressed geniuses oppressed by evil whitey, and they no longer see blacks as a bunch of utter blithering retards which most of them actually are.

I mean, maybe not all blacks have to africa, maybe we could keep the good artists or the smart ones, but seriously this nigger breeding has to stop, unless you want a 1000 years of hipsters YOLO fonts and generally a regressed society 200,000 years of evolution down the drain. Niggers are basically breeding machines, like they pump out babies like some kind of videogame alien creature, like the Flood from Halo. I have to admit, there is something sexy about how sexual it all is. I can see why all the old presidents fucked their black women, I would too, I won’t lie.

Don’t flatter yourself, dear.

It seems that most but you, are content with their lives/their lot, or, as they say… be the change you want to see.

Don’t flatter yourself, dear.

It seems that most but you, are content with their lives/their lot, or, as they say… be the change you want to see.

:neutral_face:

Jews were never very interested in converting people. They’re genetically distinct in many ways. Easiest way to see it is their predisposition for several diseases like cystic fibrosis.

EDIT: Holy hell there are some racists fucks in here

Recently came across this heart medication commercial. How isn’t Entresto (Novartis) not racist by pointing out that black patients are more likely to have angioedema (@3:40) by taking it? Aren’t we all the same? Imagine what would happen if they mentioned Jewish people.

youtube.com/watch?v=PoMHiPbqQ0A&sns=em