What's for dinner?

Like I had some bbq at about 4pm today, now its 11:30pm, but I’m tired, so I’ll probably go to sleep. So was the bbq for breakfast or dinner? Lunch? Does it depend on when I eat again? Or at what time? Both?

Grass fed filet mignon, mac and cheese, a small croissant and a creme brulee.

Smoked ham steaks, baked potatoes, and Brussels sprouts.

Cheeses, fruits, nuts, deli meats and wine.

Ground beef :confusion-shrug: Chili

A co-worker made an abundance of stuffed shells and so brought me some of the leftovers, along with a few slices of homemade garlic bread. It was all delicious, and I still have enough left to have them again tomorrow. Delightful.

Had some really good pizza ,actually the best I’ve ever had, which I usually would washbdown with ale, but since i am starting a new job Monday where they have.random alcohol and drug testing, I had to do suffice with h20.

I hope you enjoy your new job, Meno.

Tomorrow’s entree will be tater tot casserole.

Men love their Tater Tot Casserole. Economical and easy to prepare.

Recipe:

1 lbs. ground beef
3-cans of french cut green beans
1-can sweet corn
2-cans condensed mushroom soup
1 lg. bag of frozen tater tot potatoes
1 lbs. shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400F. In a large frying pan, saute ground beef (keep the grease, turn off burner), combine beans (strain out water), corn (strain out water), and soup (do NOT add water)with the hamburger. Pour mixture into a large cake pan evenly. Place frozen tater tots in rows covering the entire surface of the mixture. Sprinkle on cheddar cheese to cover the tater tots evenly. Cover surface with foil. Bake for 1.25-1.5 hours. If you leave off the foil, it’ll bake in an hour but the cheese will crisp up.

Enjoy!

Beef tacos and fixins tonight.

Punjabi Butter Chicken and vegetables over rice

What? No curry?

Curry…I’m too poor to afford that spice. :evilfun:

I’m calling bullshit. =; If you were poor, it would be beans and rice, no chicken. Meat is too expensive for poor people. Spices? Well, maybe a little bit of onion or garden grown garlic, but spices? Poor people don’t got no spices.

Ha! Our household could never be vegetarian, Joker has to eat meat, it’s an imperative.(crossing myself Hope Trixie doesn’t get set off by this fact.)

We, the downtrodden, we got our ways, the super cheap spice rack at Dollar General Stores and Big Lots Stores…almost forgot Family Dollar Stores. Even our Good Will store has a spice rack…so :dance:

You, elitists, can’t make us suffer completely! :evilfun:

More bullshit. =; Those so called cheap spices are worthless. I know, I bought some at the dollar store. They were stale with no flavor. They were floor sweepings or plain old dirt. I’m poor,so I had to save up for three months to buy good spices. :cry:

Joker doesn’t have to have meat. You can’t be a martyr and chow down on meat. Martyrs are supposed to suffer so get busy suffering. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll send the violent meat deprived Joker to your place for eats…save up…he’s got a rather healthy appetite. :wink:

Now what are you cooking for dinner with your pricey spices?

I’m having prime rib cooked in my sous vide machine. I used a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar as a rub along with salt and pepper. As soon as the timer says done, I’ll sear the meat on the grill and serve with pearl cous cous and shallots as a side dish. Dessert will be a small creme brulee with fresh blue berries. I haven’t decided on the wine yet, but I have several bottles in the cooler. :smiley:

Being poor is really hard…

You must throw fantastic dinner parties, Tent. :neutral_face:

If Joker and I crash at your place Tent, we can save a fortune and become humbly rich too in no time. I’ll start local, in your locale, just like you suggested. You take us in, a small local change with a huge impact. :evilfun: :laughing: