Logical Panlogism and the eternal return of the same

It is often stated, that Logical description in Panlogism determines natural processes. This is a way of abstraction instantiated in nature. Is it possible, that Nietzsches thought of the eternal return of the given is a consequent of this hypothesis? In so far as the same is measured through this abstraction, so Change signifies the same in a Abstract manner? So Spartacus is via abstraction the same as the Pariser Community?

I can verify that. In that regard, Hegel was right.

I have no idea …
… even of what you said. :confused:

Yes.

I guess he means how or why Nietzsche came to his concept of the eternal return. It was because he had read some interesting books about physics, especially about thermodynamics.

Brando, what is your first language?

Maybe I can better understand you if you say what you mean in your first language (depending on which it is).

I’m pretty sure that would be English. The problem that I have is with his presumptuous sentence structure - too many taken-for-granted inferences, such as, “a way of abstraction instantiated in nature”. I could read that in a variety of ways, but it would be nice to know which one he intended.

And when he says “determines”, is he really referring to “causing” or “distinguishing”? Without that, I don’t really know what “hypothesis” he intends.

And then there is, “In so far as the same is measured through this abstraction”. Emmm… the “same” what? I assume by “this abstraction”, he is referring to Logic or Panlogic.

Then the question: “Change signifies the same in a Abstract manner? So Spartacus is via abstraction the same as the Pariser Community?” Appears to be a complete non-sequitur to me. How did “change” get into this??

Yes.

I guess, he means “a way of abstraction instantiated in nature”. :wink:
If so, then we would have to go back to this:

:slight_smile:

Yes, basically, I can only guess too. But look at the word “Pariser” again.

I assumed he meant a “Parisian community” being analogous to Sparta or perhaps Spartacus, but … still doesn’t assimilate. :confused:

He meant the Parisian community, and he meant Spartacus.

But the word “Pariser” is German.

And I do not think that he made a real typing error in that case. It was more something like a lapsus linguae.
Or the one behind “Brando” uses this username as a sock puppet and wants to set us on the wrong track. ( :angry-jumpinganger: ) :laughing:

Who knows?
:chores-chopwood:

I am pretty sure that the one behind “Brando” is not the unmanly one with no real supporters and therefore dozens of ILP accounts.

He certainly has only one ILP account.

And you are certainly right, Arminius, that his first language is German.

Yes I am from Germany. The Parisian Community and Spartacus: without abstraction (uprising, another model of Society in a communist sense …) they are different. So if the Parisian Community can be viewed as a Repetition of Spartacus it is via abstraction. Panlogism is a theory of abstraction (grounding in the concrete), so it is in favor of such identities mentioned above. So Nietzsche’s concept of the eternal return of the same presuposes Panlogism?!

Willkommen.

“Welcome in”.
:wink:

Ah, yes. :bulb:

Well, I come in. :wink:

Sorry, Branko.

Willkommen!