Pure Happiness...Joy

It seems that when worries disappear, pure happiness…joy has a footing for moments in our lives. How and when are you free from worries?

Ways in which I am free to be without worries…to enjoy each moment…

…Joker makes me laugh uncontrollably…his impersonations are truly first rate.
…dancing with my baby Sister
…summer evening drives down lonely, country roads with the windows down and the radio blaring…singing along
…private dance parties
…idealistic daydreaming
…swimming underwater

Im not to sure i would equate moments relief with pure happiness. Maybe this situation has more to do with female nature, I’m neither in a state of worry or “pure happiness”, more like a rational flow or some kind of indifference, i have an awareness of my own awareness. I’ve always found it odd that people are emotionally sensitive and shift between feelings continuously at high rates. With that said, i think humans exist in a natural state of anxiety at varying degrees, consciously and unconsciously. I can easily trigger feelings of relief within me by triggering worry, just lift a heavy amount of weight that i can’t really handle overburdening my body, then it goes into shock and then panic and worry enters my mind, then i can convert the nervous energy into relief/joy by thought, have to engage the thought by entering into a humble state. I’m not too sure i would say this is something i have developed but rather discovered. it’s apart of something i call the intelligence of life, where all living creatures have a number and inevitably return back to the source.

As far as pure happiness is concerned, i think it can be obtained through the understanding of degrees and proximity, a comprehension of differences, knowing the names of things and what that means. It seems to me that pure happiness would be a skill based state, not merely just an approach, a navigational process guided by a perspective in the context of activity, when not active then a state of understanding is adequate enough to remain in a state of happiness, the world always has to factor into it as it is crucial to maintaining a honest connection. The depth of it has to be continuously sought, built and established. It is not something that can be obtained in the sense of flicking a switch, but rather dominated into a constant, i would say that happiness is a byproduct of that depth, as there are other byproducts of it too which could be considered quite dreadful. Acceptance seems to be a more inclined steering towards that happiness, which would be consciously confirming reality with accuracy.

I would also say happiness is rooted in stability and security, especially when oneself has an active part in creation of it, and said creation manages to increase the survival of the self, accomplishing and being responsible for oneself, to respond to self where optimism can discourage any feelings of doubt, when results are produced then doubt is destroyed and even the need for optimism is subsided as you are now working with something tangible. How the person responds to that working tangibility determines the inner character of the creature, which also, ironically, can threaten that working tangibility depending upon the mentioned response in relation to world, or even just in relation to self.

Pure hapiness is an ontological value, when one realizes the central importance of realizing the importance of conflict, and not its resolution, but its negation through the force of nihilizing through opposite powers, by application of variability of will.

Then growth can be achieved, by acceptance, and not through denial. Hapiness is formed thus by the growth of the powers of the workings of the power of the intellect. Happiness thus, can be altered as to enable the power of choosing, prioritizing and understanding how emotions try to shift values by opinionating values by deceptive descriptions of how things should be, rather than being what they are.

It is, after all was the way progressive evolution of thinking was engendered.

I played a video game earlier today. Some of the time I played it, I would consider myself fairly purely happy. The game combines mindlessly following the leader and edge-of-your-seat mental engagement :slight_smile:

I feel happy when playing the game when I am frequently winning, less happy (or even frustrated) when my efforts (the team’s efforts) are less fruitful, as far as in-game-rewards are concerned.

I am much the same since I would say that my natural emotional state is neither happy nor unhappy but some where in between and so describe
myself as content for that is what I mostly am. Sometimes it deviates but not for long. I am older and wiser now and so accept life for what it is
without trying to change it if it is not to my liking. Unless of course I actually can change it. I am more at peace both with myself and the world
That to me is far better than all of the passing moments of happiness

Playing such games is pure happiness?

This is the acceptance part, this is why age and even death is a wonderful thing, the growth or finalization confirms the process of reality within the self. People end up discontent because they fight this process, they continuously chase those “moments of happiness” more specially a level of dopamine and endorphin production that was naturally produced as a result of being young. This is where immaturity begins, or things like drug addiction, to artificially replicate a previous state. That peace you speak of is a friendship with life and death. Amazing things can be done with that peace.

Happiness is finding an M&M under the sofa cushion. Hey! And it’s a red one!

Contentment is having your own space - and the sofa.

My moments of pure happiness … Joy have been when I have surrendered completely.

I’m not talking about simple happiness, I’m talking about joy, the pinnacle of happiness.

Ever heard of tears of joy? That’s the overwhelming purity of happiness. However, I take my joy straight up with a smiling soul most of the time.

When pure love and joy are combined peace expands inside you, you are right with existence.

Ahead of time decision based or slowly in the heat of the moment?

Extends as far as the individual’s thought. An application must be applied in order to transform. Transform through comprehension of differences. Then many ways to move emerge. Relation to what once was continues. There is no restarting only a reconnection. To establish self in acceptance. With a keen sense of smell, now smell the earth. Now you should be convinced I’m here. The expansion of peace within enters into a projection, an overflowing that attempts to consume otherness into the feeling. The feeling is mistaken for objective existence validated by a chemical rush. Purity in this context is without discrimination, dulling reality into a fantasy ideal, a surrending to a reality that is unknown, convinced by the bodily heat of the feeling that it is powerful enough to present a forcefield that exempts oneself from having to protect in physical defence. An appeal to mercy through sympathy before your energies are closed off, or manage to manipulate the feminine within otherness then into a collective where the shared feeling tries to recreate the world from a mutual relative position.

Surrender provides psychological relief from the rational brain, you are free from all bondage, your inherent wisdom that has been caged too long flows once more. It can only be described as bliss.

Behold, a real though process.

Always good reading you, dear Hapsburger.

…after rain showers when the maturing, rolling cornfields are lit up by millions upon millions of lightning bugs fluttering aimlessly over the tasseling corn like a beautiful, blinking fairy land. Totally amazing! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol what?

:eusa-violin: Ah, memories like the corners of my mind, misty water memories of the way we were…