On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

The problem is that it is no longer sci-fi. It’s here and it isn’t going to go away. Didn’t think about the Hunger Games, but yeah, it is possible. I started a new thread. Jump in at your pleasure.

It’s about tech, not defunct people and their schemes.

I think I’m done blowing up your assumptions. You are clearly not following my argument well enough to reply in any meaningful way. You’ve gone from being wrong about the economy of the U.S. to some sort of argumentative dissociation. I hope it’s no more than that, anyway.

More amusement. Prove your right then about the economy, or I can keep proving you wrong…your choice.

Tent - "Wendy, An extremely large percentage of the down and outers are where they are because of a cascade of bad choices made early in their lives. OK. All of us have made a few bad choices growing up, but perhaps we were lucky enough to leave enough open doors to chase that illusive “American Dream”. After all, chasing dollars IS the American dream.

But for the perennially poor, it is often that they realize that no matter what they do, they will never have any more than the bare minimums. In short, they know they are fucked. It pisses me off to see conservatives attack the poor by pointing out the people living in extreme poverty but driving a new car or spending the food budget on the big screen TV. It’s simple. They KNOW they won’t ever have the three bedroom two bath hunky house along with two cars and a pickup, but godammit they’re going to have something! Is it misspent money? Yes. Just another bad choice, but completely understandable.

The only plausible solution is education (re-education?). For some, it would mean taking them back to potty training and moving forward. But they are the minority. Most of the poor simply need enough education to see all of their options and the encouragement to make the best choices given their circumstances.

I’ll be the first to admit that our society does damn little to help the poor. The power people want to keep them (us) poor and watching reality shows on that big screen TV. On the other hand, no one owes a poor person anything but the opportunity to work their way out of poverty. Hard work? Absolutely. But it is up to the individual. We can’t give anyone success. They have to do it for themselves.

Spot on and well said. Pretty good for an old man.

Neither of us is proving shit. We’re making cases. Who are you kidding?

Wendy … reminds me of the re-education program Mao Zedong introduced. He sent the “elites” to remote villages so they could learn about real life. :slight_smile:

You can’t imagine what “real life” was like in remote villages in China in the 50’s and 60’s … nor the glee the villagers experienced when an “elite” came to live with them … under the villagers “thumb”. :slight_smile:

The current leader in China graduated from this program … a book was recently published about his experience(s)

Yes, yes…birds of a feather. Overall birds are dumb creatures.

Ha! I am proving your shit stinks.

This sounds very much like blaming someone else for your problems instead of accepting personal responsibility for how your life has turned out. Of course one can
end up poor through circumstances beyond their control but blaming others should be avoided as much as possible. Everyone is ultimately responsible for their own
life and no one else. Consequently I blame no one for how my life has turned out as it is entirely my responsibility and mine only and I accept it without reservation

To take responsibility in your own hands you need power.
This is why the current elite and powerful are a perverted bunch when they talk about the less powerful having to take responsibility for themselves by doing and behaving the way they want them to behave. Those elites are not the well intentioned friends of the lower classes, if they were then they would accept responsibility in relation to the power they hold over the lower classes.

Instead, they want the powerless to remain powerless, for example by telling them to take responsibility while at the same time not giving them the power to do so. To the contrary, they are thwarting their efforts to organise themselves along the lines and within the kinds of groups that they deem beneficial for themselves, like along racial lines.

Of course this thwarting of organising does not apply to other racial groups, hence why it is fair and true to call this behaviour specifically anti-White.

tentative, Nazis own this place now and there’s nothing you can do about it, little cucks. Admit it, and go back to silent mode. We can’t be stopped.

Really? You own this place? Just like the thousand year Reich lasted seven years? By all means, hang on to your failed ideology. We don’t have to stop you. You will self-destruct without any help from anyone else. Be sure to have your tiki torch and AR-15 handy when that Apache gunship pops up above the tree line. I’m sure you’ll be impressed.

And isn’t that the REAL issue? Who is in control? Trading one paradigm for its opposite simply moves people about in the game of musical chairs. I’m the one who suggested education, but I ain’t so stupid that I don’t realize my own hypocracy. Until we get past might makes right, we just go around in circles.

Only Americans are stupid enough to assume everybody else on internet is an American. An AR-15 and a tiki torch, really?

Only nazis are stupid enough to think that “control” of a little-known internet forum counts for anything. There are, in the U.S. some disaffected thugs who call themselves nazis. They are so far from being in control of anything that thy can hardly be called a threat to anything. Most of them are just mentally ill.

Do we live in a shared reality?

You gotta start somewhere. Online is where we recruit. Once our numbers increase sufficiently, we can start doing real life things.

Yeah, the Nazis are such a non-threat that the Daily Stormer has been banned from internet (while ISIS recruitment sites haven’t) and their rally got shut down.

You’re not fooling anybody, you old cuck.

There’s a difference between being a threat and being annoying.

Being allowed to post does not equate to owning this place.

How’s the recruiting going?