What's for dinner?

Tomorrow: Beef and chicken spicy hard shell and soft shell tacos with fixins’.

What’s a fixin?

Everything you fix a taco up with: lettuce, cheddar cheese, onions, diced tomatoes, jalepenos, salsa, sour cream, guacamole

Steaks, turkey cornbread stuffing, and salads.

Last week I got these gorgeous strip steaks that I put garlic pepper and salt on and pan-fried to a perfect medium rare. I’ve been craving them again ever since, I think that’s on the menu for tonight. Possibly with some sort of potato or rice side.

Out of curiosity, what do you all consider a normal dinner time? I generally eat my “lunch” meal in the evening and then eat dinner around 10pm, and then get weird flack from people for eating dinner so late.

Homemade pizzas with loads of toppings.

Pork chops, potatoes O’ Brien, and sweet corn.

Cajun Creole chicken, rice, and veggies.

I eat at different times every day. I’m not exactly on a rigorous schedule, so I sleep when I’m tired, wake up when I naturally wake up, eat when I’m hungry, etc. Sometimes it’ll be at a “normal” time, sometimes I’m the only person in the restaurant before or after the lunch or dinner rush. I can drive to wherever so if its late, there’s someplace open somewhere that has something I want, I may go out of the way to go and get it because I love to drive. Imagine waking up at 3am, ready to start your day, but you want tacos. So you drive to the taco trucks outside of the late night clubs and get tacos. Or you wake up at 3 in the afternoon, and you really want fine dining. So you go and have a fine dining place practically to yourself.

Like I had some bbq at about 4pm today, now its 11:30pm, but I’m tired, so I’ll probably go to sleep. So was the bbq for breakfast or dinner? Lunch? Does it depend on when I eat again? Or at what time? Both?

Grass fed filet mignon, mac and cheese, a small croissant and a creme brulee.

Smoked ham steaks, baked potatoes, and Brussels sprouts.

Cheeses, fruits, nuts, deli meats and wine.

Ground beef :confusion-shrug: Chili

A co-worker made an abundance of stuffed shells and so brought me some of the leftovers, along with a few slices of homemade garlic bread. It was all delicious, and I still have enough left to have them again tomorrow. Delightful.

Had some really good pizza ,actually the best I’ve ever had, which I usually would washbdown with ale, but since i am starting a new job Monday where they have.random alcohol and drug testing, I had to do suffice with h20.

I hope you enjoy your new job, Meno.

Tomorrow’s entree will be tater tot casserole.

Men love their Tater Tot Casserole. Economical and easy to prepare.

Recipe:

1 lbs. ground beef
3-cans of french cut green beans
1-can sweet corn
2-cans condensed mushroom soup
1 lg. bag of frozen tater tot potatoes
1 lbs. shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400F. In a large frying pan, saute ground beef (keep the grease, turn off burner), combine beans (strain out water), corn (strain out water), and soup (do NOT add water)with the hamburger. Pour mixture into a large cake pan evenly. Place frozen tater tots in rows covering the entire surface of the mixture. Sprinkle on cheddar cheese to cover the tater tots evenly. Cover surface with foil. Bake for 1.25-1.5 hours. If you leave off the foil, it’ll bake in an hour but the cheese will crisp up.

Enjoy!

Beef tacos and fixins tonight.

Punjabi Butter Chicken and vegetables over rice