On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Faust wrote:The fact is that almost all immigrant groups assimilate. In a generation or maybe two at the most. But they also bring with them their culture. What do you want? Just a bunch of Englishmen? Great at rock music, horrible cooks.

Let's get real, here.

Immigration in large groups changes our culture and its not for the better. Due to too much diverse immigration, traditional American family values have been decimated, wholesome families no longer exist, even the religions that kept families together, going to church together, sharing a Sunday meal together, every Sunday no longer exist in mass and nothing worthy has replaced what children used to gain in stable, middle class, heterosexual, two parent families in part due to immigration.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6004
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Alf » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Faust wrote:Alf? What about you?

I am saying that you are probably mentally ill. In any case, you are not too strong on logic, which also means that you are too stupid for knowing the facts and for concluding from this facts.
Alf
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Arminius » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Faust wrote:The fact is that almost all immigrant groups assimilate. In a generation or maybe two at the most.

Q.E.D..
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5387
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Alf » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Faust wrote:The fact is that almost all immigrant groups assimilate. In a generation or maybe two at the most.

The fact is exactly the other way around.

Immigrant groups don't assimilate, and it is well known that just the second or (more likely) the third generation doesn't assimilate at all and does just the opposite.

You are always ignoring reality. Like I said:

Alf wrote:In any case, you are not too strong on logic, which also means that you are too stupid for knowing the facts and for concluding from this facts.


Faust, you are ignoring the fact of white poverty, you are ignoring the fact of failed immigration, you are ignoring any conclusion that follows from this facts.

You are just too dumb.

Faust wrote:Let's get real, here.

Said by the one who denies reality.
Last edited by Alf on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alf
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Alf » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:39 pm

Is_Yde_opN wrote:
Faust wrote:The fact is that almost all immigrant groups assimilate. In a generation or maybe two at the most. But they also bring with them their culture. What do you want? Just a bunch of Englishmen? Great at rock music, horrible cooks.

Let's get real, here.


The fact is that the children of immigrants and the following generation is less assimilated than their parents.
There are probably several factors at work here, for one, the genetic regression to the mean - While the first generation of immigrants (at that time and place) consisted of those immigrants who were among their people the most willing and open to adapt to an alien culture for often economic reasons, their children, are inevitably a regression to the ethnic group's genetic mean which consists on average of less open minded individuals.
A second reason for this is likely that with greater numbers of a certain ethnic or racial group in the country, there is less need to integrate and there is a possibility to create a preferred parallel culture and society within the host country - the opportunity to do so is being used.

And at last all are poor, equally poor. That's egalitarianism what these liberals or leftists are working for, and many of them don't even know this fact.
Alf
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Alf wrote:
Faust wrote:The fact is that almost all immigrant groups assimilate. In a generation or maybe two at the most.

The fact is exactly the other way around.

Immigrant groups don't assimilate, and it is well known that just the second or (more likely) the third generation doesn't assimilate at all and does just the opposite.

You are always ignoring reality. Like I said:

Alf wrote:In any case, you are not too strong on logic, which also means that you are too stupid for knowing the facts and for concluding from this facts.


Faust, you are ignoring the fact of white poverty, you are ignoring the fact of failed immigration, you are ignoring any conclusion that follows from this facts.

You are just too dumb.

Faust wrote:Let's get real, here.

Said by the one who denies reality.

Yep.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6004
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Arminius » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Is_Yde_opN wrote:It’s true, social dysfunction is on the rise and this rise in dysfunction is due to changes in society which in turn is facilitated also through immigration.
It’s not like there have been studies on the destructive effects of diversity on social well being of those exposed to it.
The solution for the death cult is to import fresh blood for “Moloch”.

The modern liberal cannot meaningfully address the decay in White communities beyond snark and appeals to self-responsibility which in their mind means not standing up for yourself or organising as a group against this decay. Perhaps they expect a more positive message, not to be anti-immigrants but to be pro-White, but for some reason I think they would object to this with accusations of muh racism and tactical nihilism in the form of questioning what is White, what is European, what is American.
He cannot address it because right now it goes against his political platform which is anti-White but let’s not exclude the Republican establishment which is on board with it as well.

Importing these new people is not gonna fix social dysfunction but that’s not the objective here anyway.
The objective is to disempower Europeans and immigrants are a tool for achieving this end.

Yes.

Arminius wrote:
Arminius wrote:
Otto_West wrote:I am looking forward to the collapse of the American empire at this point, it is the only thing to be hopeful for. There is no reforming or salvaging this decadent corrupt government.

The ticking time bomb is the demographic development - which is negative on the White side and positive on the Non-White side.

And we know that all the immigration to Europe is kicked off and organited by the USA as the main state vassal of the globalists and by certain non-governmental organizations as the main non-state vassals of the globalists.

The enemy is Germany (again; two world wars are obviously not enough; cf.: "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam“ - Cato the Elder), regardless whether it is a member of the same military alliance or not. They try to weaken Germany and to drive a wedge between Germany and the other EU members. The EU itself is such a wedge. The Euro too. They want the German wealth, the German money, the Germoney. This war is a huge economical war and the globalists and their US politicians do not care about the fact that Germany is a member of the NATO. Quite the contrary: Germany and Russia as a possible alliance has always been being the globalists' and their US politicians' fear, at least according to George Friedman:

- http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=geo ... ORM=VRDGAR .
Note the title: "Stratfor: The US Main Interest is to Stop Alliance Between Russia and Germany". To STOP? To stop WHAT? An "Alliance Between Russia and Germany"? There is not such an "alliance"! There is only the absolutely unfounded "fear" of it!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And by the way:
It would be very much more understandable if the Germans had the fear of an alliance between USA and Russia! There was such an alliance in both the first and the second world war!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Again:
Remember what Cato the Elder (234-149) said before the third Punic war (149-146): "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam“ ("Besides, I am of the opinion that Carthage must be destroyed"). There was no real "reason", no "alliance", but only the Romans' absolutely unfounded "fear" of Carthage!

And then (146 B.C.):
Image

See also: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=187215&p=2591075#p2591075 .
    - http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=geo ... ORM=VDRVRV .

    Everything George Soros doesn't want you to know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmMw9aM ... 276.555104 .

    James S Saint wrote:.
    The rumor is about Antifa.

    I have been saying it for a long time: Antifa, even the Russian Antifa, is a paid terrorist group.

    And I still wonder how many ILP members are paid trolls. :wink:

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Imagine that the situation in the USA has become unbearable and someone says to you: "Go back to Europe, since you can do it, because you are of European origin!“

    1) Would you agree?
    2) Would you go?

    For comparison: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc .
    Image
    User avatar
    Arminius
    ILP Legend
     
    Posts: 5387
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
    Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Arminius » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:53 pm

    Alf wrote:
    Faust wrote:The fact is that almost all immigrant groups assimilate. In a generation or maybe two at the most.

    The fact is exactly the other way around.

    Immigrant groups don't assimilate, and it is well known that just the second or (more likely) the third generation doesn't assimilate at all and does just the opposite.

    You are always ignoring reality. Like I said:

    Alf wrote:In any case, you are not too strong on logic, which also means that you are too stupid for knowing the facts and for concluding from this facts.


    Faust, you are ignoring the fact of white poverty, you are ignoring the fact of failed immigration, you are ignoring any conclusion that follows from this facts.

    You are just too dumb.

    Faust wrote:Let's get real, here.

    Said by the one who denies reality.

    Alf wrote:
    Is_Yde_opN wrote:
    Faust wrote:The fact is that almost all immigrant groups assimilate. In a generation or maybe two at the most. But they also bring with them their culture. What do you want? Just a bunch of Englishmen? Great at rock music, horrible cooks.

    Let's get real, here.


    The fact is that the children of immigrants and the following generation is less assimilated than their parents.
    There are probably several factors at work here, for one, the genetic regression to the mean - While the first generation of immigrants (at that time and place) consisted of those immigrants who were among their people the most willing and open to adapt to an alien culture for often economic reasons, their children, are inevitably a regression to the ethnic group's genetic mean which consists on average of less open minded individuals.
    A second reason for this is likely that with greater numbers of a certain ethnic or racial group in the country, there is less need to integrate and there is a possibility to create a preferred parallel culture and society within the host country - the opportunity to do so is being used.

    And at last all are poor, equally poor. That's egalitarianism what these liberals or leftists are working for, and many of them don't even know this fact.

    Yes.
    Image
    User avatar
    Arminius
    ILP Legend
     
    Posts: 5387
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
    Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Is_Yde_opN » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:42 pm

    They are not gonna make people equal. The conclusion will either be an uprising of those who are being displaced or their replacement.

    Gentile lefties do believe that equality is possible and desirable, conservatives believe that making people equal is possible but not desirable.
    I think you don't make people equal, to make them equal would require to erase their genetic distinctiveness, in other words to destroy them physically, either slowly over generations or to erase them directly.

    I don't know, the POC faction of the Democrats is already aware what fighting White privilege actually is about. I suspect some pampered Whites still haven't put it all together and live in some 1990s diversity consumer commercial fantasy of a world view. Those are the ones who can potentially be reached because they are mostly not shitty people but merely indoctrinated with one sided anti-White talking points.
    User avatar
    Is_Yde_opN
    Thinker
     
    Posts: 764
    Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Arminius » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm

    Is_Yde_opN wrote:They are not gonna make people equal. The conclusion will either be an uprising of those who are being displaced or their replacement.

    Gentile lefties do believe that equality is possible and desirable, conservatives believe that making people equal is possible but not desirable.

    These "conservatives" are no real conservatives. There is staging, and there is rhetoric, but there is no real and clear position like being conservative. Take Trump as an example.

    Is_Yde_opN wrote:I think you don't make people equal, to make them equal would require to erase their genetic distinctiveness, in other words to destroy them physically, either slowly over generations or to erase them directly.

    I don't know, the POC faction of the Democrats is already aware what fighting White privilege actually is about. I suspect some pampered Whites still haven't put it all together and live in some 1990s diversity consumer commercial fantasy of a world view. Those are the ones who can potentially be reached because they are mostly not shitty people but merely indoctrinated with one sided anti-White talking points.

    They need to equalize all people in order to weaken Europeans / Whites. This equalization as an idealstic goal can never be achieved, but it is rhetorically useful. They have almost all non-Whites on their side. You can probably imagine how many these are and will be because of the demographic situation.
    Image
    User avatar
    Arminius
    ILP Legend
     
    Posts: 5387
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
    Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Alf » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:35 pm

    Is_Yde_opN wrote:I don't know, the POC faction of the Democrats is already aware what fighting White privilege actually is about. I suspect some pampered Whites still haven't put it all together and live in some 1990s diversity consumer commercial fantasy of a world view. Those are the ones who can potentially be reached because they are mostly not shitty people but merely indoctrinated with one sided anti-White talking points.

    You mean that they can potentially be reached by the Pro-Whites?
    Alf
     
    Posts: 151
    Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby A Shieldmaiden » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:28 am

    I think that there appears to be a difference between white and black experiences with poverty and that poverty is more persistent across generations of black families and the likelihood of this will perpetuate in generations. Does this suggest that black people are paying an unfair high social and economic price in society and that there is still a racial divide?

    Is America "the land of opportunity" that is so often quoted and if so for whom?
    The man that walks his own road, walks alone

    Old Norse Proverb
    User avatar
    A Shieldmaiden
    Philosopher
     
    Posts: 1829
    Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Faust » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:20 am

    Alf and Is - I feel like to city I grew up in is some kind of special place. In fact, the nearby cities are all special. In those places, wave after wave of immigrant groups assimilated and still do, mostly in the second generation. I am third generation on my father's side.

    But what an anomaly! This whole region! And, evidently, everywhere else in america, it's the opposite! My personal experience, many of my friends growing up, stuff I have seen every day of my life, up until right now - all the opposite of the national historical trend!

    Yikes!

    And then there are all the anecdotal lies, the narratives from all over the country, that contradict the real truth!

    It really is a vast conspiracy, isn't it. Maybe even this - that entire generations here where I live have just been faking it to throw me and my kind off course.

    The bastards!

    What the fuck happened on this board?
    User avatar
    Faust
    Unrequited Lover of Wisdom
     
    Posts: 16702
    Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby tentative » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 am

    Faust, what the fuck is wrong with you? You know better!

    Like you, I must have grown up in a special place. It was and still is a heavily agricultural area and there has always been a strong Hispanic (mostly Mexican) population. I grew up with the children of these immigrants and it never occurred to me or them that we were anything but Americans - with all the good and bad American values. Different cultural heritage? Sure. SO WHAT? Oh yes, there were shitheads in both communities, but for the most part, almost all the "others" weren't a damn bit different than the whitest whites.

    I'd sure like to know where all these so-called facts are coming from. They don't match up with any reality I've ever encountered.

    But enough. Godammit, you know better!
    IGAYRCCFYVM
    Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

    I don't take know for an answer.
    tentative
    .
     
    Posts: 12306
    Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:14 pm
    Location: Idaho

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:25 am

    I think mainly the midwest. Like Kansas and Missouri.
    You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
    Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

    What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

    Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
    http://www.innocenceproject.org/
    User avatar
    Mr Reasonable
    resident contrarian
     
    Posts: 24567
    Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
    Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Faust » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:12 pm

    Hi, tent. Great to see you.

    Mr R - you mean that in the midwest, immigrants don't assimilate like they do everywhere else? Or that midwestern mexicans don't?

    I worked with some mexicans in SW Florida. Some were first generation and had no intention of staying. They were pretty assimilated. Except sometimes in language. This didn't trouble me, mainly because, well, I couldn't figure out why it should.

    Yesterday, I walked into the office I work in and two colleagues were talking to each other in their native language, which is not english. One is a new hire, but the other I know quite well. She's about as american as you get, except that being an immigrant, she has worked much harder than most americans in her life. Her husband has worked in a factory all his life, currently for less than 15.00 per hour. She's a conservative, really doesn't like people who are on the dole. We deal with a lot of people who are on the dole where I work.

    But overall, she's as american as you get. So when I walk in and hear her speak in a language other than english, it doesn't really bother me. Not that i share all her political values - I just don't see language as a reflection of the attributes that make us american. And I see multilingual countries that seem somehow to struggle on. You know, like Canada.

    Yes, they came here legally - i think. There are a lot of people where i live who have overstayed their visas.
    User avatar
    Faust
    Unrequited Lover of Wisdom
     
    Posts: 16702
    Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Arminius » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:28 pm

    Faust wrote:
    Mr Reasonable wrote:I think mainly the midwest. Like Kansas and Missouri.

    Mr R - you mean that in the midwest, immigrants don't assimilate like they do everywhere else? Or that midwestern mexicans don't?

    He said: "I think mainly the midwest. Like Kansas and Missouri"!
    Last edited by Arminius on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    Image
    User avatar
    Arminius
    ILP Legend
     
    Posts: 5387
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
    Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Faust » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:48 pm

    But mainly in the midwest what?
    User avatar
    Faust
    Unrequited Lover of Wisdom
     
    Posts: 16702
    Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Is_Yde_opN » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:00 pm

    Perhaps Faust sees no problem because he doesn’t identify as a White European and culturally he’s also not particularly European or American-European.
    He identifies himself as an immigrant or as the partial descendant of a non-European? immigrant.
    The positions he holds make sense, it’s just that the name he has chosen as a moniker is easily misinterpreted in regards to where his allegiances lie.

    After all, the current climate created by the media would push people of mixed racial background to identify with their non-White parts, for the ego boost.
    We have even Whites who want to get in on it like Fauxahontas or Talcum-X.
    User avatar
    Is_Yde_opN
    Thinker
     
    Posts: 764
    Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Faust » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:12 pm

    In fact, my paternal grandparents were born in Italy and my maternal grandparents were born in the U.S. of English and Manx stock. My mother's side of the family has american roots that go back for centuries, according to an historian uncle of mine who did the research.

    I identify as an american.

    My moniker is my real-life first name.
    User avatar
    Faust
    Unrequited Lover of Wisdom
     
    Posts: 16702
    Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Arminius » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:34 pm

    Arminius wrote:
    Faust wrote:
    Mr Reasonable wrote:I think mainly the midwest. Like Kansas and Missouri.

    Mr R - you mean that in the midwest, immigrants don't assimilate like they do everywhere else? Or that midwestern mexicans don't?

    He said: "I think mainly the midwest. Like Kansas and Missouri"!
    Faust wrote:But mainly in the midwest what?

    You do not know that Kansas and Missouri are part of the midwest of the USA?

    Unbelievable!

    Faust wrote:I identify as an american.

    Even more unbelievable then, because you do not know that Kansas and Missouri are part of the midwest of the USA!
    Image
    User avatar
    Arminius
    ILP Legend
     
    Posts: 5387
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
    Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Is_Yde_opN » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:08 pm

    Faust wrote:In fact, my paternal grandparents were born in Italy and my maternal grandparents were born in the U.S. of English and Manx stock. My mother's side of the family has american roots that go back for centuries, according to an historian uncle of mine who did the research.

    I identify as an american.

    My moniker is my real-life first name.


    So your paternal grandparents are/were lineage wise Italians themselves?
    What about the spouse, is she of European descent?

    When you say you identify as an american, I take it you mean by that no racial affiliation, probably not even a set of particular values, so what does this american identity mean to you?
    User avatar
    Is_Yde_opN
    Thinker
     
    Posts: 764
    Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Arminius » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:15 pm

    Is_Yde_opN wrote:Perhaps Faust sees no problem because he doesn’t identify as a White European and culturally he’s also not particularly European or American-European.
    He identifies himself as an immigrant or as the partial descendant of a non-European? immigrant.

    Yes. But his ancestors were of European origin, as he also said:

    Faust wrote:In fact, my paternal grandparents were born in Italy and my maternal grandparents were born in the U.S. of English and Manx stock. My mother's side of the family has american roots that go back for centuries, according to an historian uncle of mine who did the research.

    But maybe, Italian and English people are no Eurpopeans anymore.

    Is_Yde_opN wrote:The positions he holds make sense, it’s just that the name he has chosen as a moniker is easily misinterpreted in regards to where his allegiances lie.

    Yes.
    Image
    User avatar
    Arminius
    ILP Legend
     
    Posts: 5387
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
    Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby tentative » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:20 pm

    Faust, You knew this would happen. When they can't address the content, they attack the person posting. It is classic ILP crappola.

    "Oh, Oh! You disagree with me so there must be something wrong with you. Let us psychoanalize you in the hopes that you are discredited and/or intimidated into silence."

    Any examination of the issues are forgotten and the deluded think they have "won".

    Better to just flush the toilet and move on.
    IGAYRCCFYVM
    Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

    I don't take know for an answer.
    tentative
    .
     
    Posts: 12306
    Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:14 pm
    Location: Idaho

    Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

    Postby Alf » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:31 pm

    Saying that an US citizen has ancestors of European origin is a personal attack?
    Europeans founded the USA!
    Alf
     
    Posts: 151
    Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

    PreviousNext

    Return to Society, Government, and Economics



    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]