On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Go ahead.

I have said my piece about 40+ million illegal immigrants displacing native citizens from 39 million jobs. Unemployment is what around 50+ million, so getting rid of illegals would drastically cut that 50+ figure, but the illegals willingness to work for nothing encouraged both employers and the government to not regulate the minimum wage synching it with inflation and to kill union activities and laws that protect employees from unfair work practices. I have no problem with limited immigration with an emphasis on people who assimilate well with our American ideals and culture.

What are “American ideals and culture” in your view?

It’s true, social dysfunction is on the rise and this rise in dysfunction is due to changes in society which in turn is facilitated also through immigration.
It’s not like there have been studies on the destructive effects of diversity on social well being of those exposed to it.
The solution for the death cult is to import fresh blood for “Moloch”.

The modern liberal cannot meaningfully address the decay in White communities beyond snark and appeals to self-responsibility which in their mind means not standing up for yourself or organising as a group against this decay. Perhaps they expect a more positive message, not to be anti-immigrants but to be pro-White, but for some reason I think they would object to this with accusations of muh racism and tactical nihilism in the form of questioning what is White, what is European, what is American.
He cannot address it because right now it goes against his political platform which is anti-White but let’s not exclude the Republican establishment which is on board with it as well.

Importing these new people is not gonna fix social dysfunction but that’s not the objective here anyway.
The objective is to disempower Europeans and immigrants are a tool for achieving this end.

Ha!!
Social dysfunction often leads to drug abuse, loss of social networks, unemployment and creates or enhances mental illness.
Ho!!
He!!
Hi!!

I’m white.

What should my ideals and beliefs be?

That’s something you should ask the authorities in your life, otherwise it’s a disingenuous question.

The culture of White Americans is the culture of White Americans, this is not a matter of ought.
What is preferable is naturally a dispute but then I don’t think you should consider yourself to be White, you shouldn’t think of yourself as White and you shouldn’t address Whites as if you were White because I think you have a problem with the majority of Whites.
Only natural to form your own clique.

You’re crazy man.

The fact is that almost all immigrant groups assimilate. In a generation or maybe two at the most. But they also bring with them their culture. What do you want? Just a bunch of Englishmen? Great at rock music, horrible cooks.

Let’s get real, here.

The fact is that the children of immigrants and the following generation is less assimilated than their parents.
There are probably several factors at work here, for one, the genetic regression to the mean - While the first generation of immigrants (at that time and place) consisted of those immigrants who were among their people the most willing and open to adapt to an alien culture for often economic reasons, their children, are inevitably a regression to the ethnic group’s genetic mean which consists on average of less open minded individuals.
A second reason for this is likely that with greater numbers of a certain ethnic or racial group in the country, there is less need to integrate and there is a possibility to create a preferred parallel culture and society within the host country - the opportunity to do so is being used.

At the end, not everything wants to mix or wants to stay mixed.

As for the food dilemma of the English cuisine, I’m pretty sure a people who want certain things like certain foods or have certain tastes for certain kinds of music have the capability to create that kind of food or play that kind of music without importing one of those foreign people who under liberal dogma are basically the same on a mental level and it’s only about reading different books and growing up with different kinds of food and music anyway.

What will happen is a rise in White identity politics and an ever increasing hysterical and draconic attempt to shut it down.

Immigration in large groups changes our culture and its not for the better. Due to too much diverse immigration, traditional American family values have been decimated, wholesome families no longer exist, even the religions that kept families together, going to church together, sharing a Sunday meal together, every Sunday no longer exist in mass and nothing worthy has replaced what children used to gain in stable, middle class, heterosexual, two parent families in part due to immigration.

I am saying that you are probably mentally ill. In any case, you are not too strong on logic, which also means that you are too stupid for knowing the facts and for concluding from this facts.

Q.E.D…

The fact is exactly the other way around.

Immigrant groups don’t assimilate, and it is well known that just the second or (more likely) the third generation doesn’t assimilate at all and does just the opposite.

You are always ignoring reality. Like I said:

Faust, you are ignoring the fact of white poverty, you are ignoring the fact of failed immigration, you are ignoring any conclusion that follows from this facts.

You are just too dumb.

Said by the one who denies reality.

And at last all are poor, equally poor. That’s egalitarianism what these liberals or leftists are working for, and many of them don’t even know this fact.

Yep.

Yes.

Yes.

They are not gonna make people equal. The conclusion will either be an uprising of those who are being displaced or their replacement.

Gentile lefties do believe that equality is possible and desirable, conservatives believe that making people equal is possible but not desirable.
I think you don’t make people equal, to make them equal would require to erase their genetic distinctiveness, in other words to destroy them physically, either slowly over generations or to erase them directly.

I don’t know, the POC faction of the Democrats is already aware what fighting White privilege actually is about. I suspect some pampered Whites still haven’t put it all together and live in some 1990s diversity consumer commercial fantasy of a world view. Those are the ones who can potentially be reached because they are mostly not shitty people but merely indoctrinated with one sided anti-White talking points.

These “conservatives” are no real conservatives. There is staging, and there is rhetoric, but there is no real and clear position like being conservative. Take Trump as an example.

They need to equalize all people in order to weaken Europeans / Whites. This equalization as an idealstic goal can never be achieved, but it is rhetorically useful. They have almost all non-Whites on their side. You can probably imagine how many these are and will be because of the demographic situation.

You mean that they can potentially be reached by the Pro-Whites?