On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

And start being thankful for the people who can earn what you need, and for the government who taxes them to take care of you.

Wendy wrote:

Come on, you have to be poor to be honest?!

If you have a debilitating illness, which prevents you from working, why would you refuse an inheritance?

More to that story than meets the eye?

An honest person realises you can’t rely on anyone but yourself when the chips are down and if you learn that early enough you will realise you need to plan for the future.

In your case though, your circumstance is different.

Thanks for the thoughts, I’m already on disability. Ya know, Dan was very brave in a thread of his when he thanked the Canadian government for keeping him alive…I share his feelings even though I complain about all the corruption within it.

SM,
Yes, there is more to that story which you probably won’t ever read. I refused a house (my sisters would make better use of it with their families), but I won’t refuse a used car or a little cash.

No room for you?

Joker and I are trying to build our own life together.

Good luck.

I thought Joker was going off into the sunset, did you persuade him to stay? :mrgreen:

I think that there is a saying that goes like this…in a relationship only one person can be crazy at a time. It was my turn to be the voice of reason, unbelievable I know. :evilfun: :laughing:

1% of all US people has 40% of all the nation’s wealth. And the poorest 80% of all US people have merely 7% of all the nation’s wealth. :-$

us_wealth_distribution.png
Watch the video Serendipper posted (especially 4:41–4:54):

After watching that vid. of Serendipper’s, it’s worse than even I thought. Holy cows…the greed is literally off the charts.

Oh. So you’re mentally ill. SSDI usually provides an inadequate income. But this has nothing to do with immigration.

I assume that otto is also mentally ill?

Alf? What about you?

You would assume.

Why not talk about immigration?

Go ahead.

I have said my piece about 40+ million illegal immigrants displacing native citizens from 39 million jobs. Unemployment is what around 50+ million, so getting rid of illegals would drastically cut that 50+ figure, but the illegals willingness to work for nothing encouraged both employers and the government to not regulate the minimum wage synching it with inflation and to kill union activities and laws that protect employees from unfair work practices. I have no problem with limited immigration with an emphasis on people who assimilate well with our American ideals and culture.

What are “American ideals and culture” in your view?

It’s true, social dysfunction is on the rise and this rise in dysfunction is due to changes in society which in turn is facilitated also through immigration.
It’s not like there have been studies on the destructive effects of diversity on social well being of those exposed to it.
The solution for the death cult is to import fresh blood for “Moloch”.

The modern liberal cannot meaningfully address the decay in White communities beyond snark and appeals to self-responsibility which in their mind means not standing up for yourself or organising as a group against this decay. Perhaps they expect a more positive message, not to be anti-immigrants but to be pro-White, but for some reason I think they would object to this with accusations of muh racism and tactical nihilism in the form of questioning what is White, what is European, what is American.
He cannot address it because right now it goes against his political platform which is anti-White but let’s not exclude the Republican establishment which is on board with it as well.

Importing these new people is not gonna fix social dysfunction but that’s not the objective here anyway.
The objective is to disempower Europeans and immigrants are a tool for achieving this end.

Ha!!
Social dysfunction often leads to drug abuse, loss of social networks, unemployment and creates or enhances mental illness.
Ho!!
He!!
Hi!!

I’m white.

What should my ideals and beliefs be?

That’s something you should ask the authorities in your life, otherwise it’s a disingenuous question.

The culture of White Americans is the culture of White Americans, this is not a matter of ought.
What is preferable is naturally a dispute but then I don’t think you should consider yourself to be White, you shouldn’t think of yourself as White and you shouldn’t address Whites as if you were White because I think you have a problem with the majority of Whites.
Only natural to form your own clique.

You’re crazy man.