On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

There’s a difference between education and job training. I got a philosophy degree, I’m not upset that I can’t find work as a philosopher. It was my decision, and I knew that it wasn’t a money making degree, so I get money elsewhere.

We know, wheeling and dealing with hard earned drug money invested wisely and lots of favors for lots of favors.

You gotta risk it to get the biscuit. Seems like you want some sure fire way to have what you need without taking the risk. For you to have that would he unfair to people who actually have to cut it on their own. Who’s supposed to pay for you?

If you’re so poor, then you should stop buying all those groceries, drink water, eat rice and beans, and start saving money to invest for your future.

Tell me about my entitlement. It’s funny that when I take up the cause of the poor, you all attack me rather than the reality and why it is happening to over 200 million people in the USA. You are only worried about my entitlements when I’m not. I don’t have a major issue with being poor for it keeps me honest which you Mr. and Faust can’t seem to be. :-k

So you’re the savior of the poor? And me and Faust are liars?

You seem like the type who inherits a house, but still calls yourself poor until someone maintains it for you.

Are you sloshed already?

The right wing social darwinist types don’t seem to realize that its important for them to adapt.

I’ve refused to inherit a house, so stick that in one of your pipes and smoke it.

Nah, but if I was, I would have earned it and played for it myself. And I wouldn’t fee guilty for not buying rounds for everyone.

You think this makes you seem noble, but it actually makes you seem extremely privileged. Holding moral principles in economic settings is a privilege if I’ve ever heard of one.

We got a martyr here ladies and gentlemen. She’s refusing her inheritance and taking up the cause of the poor and defending her principles against the lies of…um…liberals?

Am I getting this?

My health is important to me so I don’t drowned myself in alcohol to make me feel good at the expense of my longevity.

Being deeply loved by family is a privilege that I am indebted to.

Relevance?

You seem to be going off topic.

Why not respond to the subject matter of the thread. Fact is, you’ve probably had more handouts than you’re ego will let you admit. And that’s why you have a world view that daddy government needs to provide for you. What does that have to do with me having a martini.

Didn’t we just go over the thing about bad arguments?

In the same way that always letting a kid have a cookie makes the kid grow up fat, always taking care of and loving someone makes them grow up emotionally crippled when they realize that the world doesn’t distribute resources the same way mom and dad did.

Then those privileged shit heads start wanting me to pay more taxes so they can have more shit handed to them.

That’s what you’re advocating.

Are you disabled? Mentally ill? Unable to lift 20lbs?

Wise words.

The same reasons you’re mad at immigrants for taking jobs, men should be mad at women for taking jobs.

Just your misspelled quickie replies stand out as less than the normal less that you offer from your prosperous, ignoble, cynical world of brown. Let me know when you have an argument or better yet, answer Fausts’ questions since he’s incapable.