Philosophy and Art

Now decide where you can find the decline in the following pictures:

Beginning of autumn (fall). :-k

:question:

Actually or cosmologically, it is the beginning of summer (alraedy), but culturally or historically, it is the beginning of autumn (fall). So the laying of the foundation stone of the French "Arc de Triomphe“ in 1806 was already part of the declining era, which can also be called the "era of the bourgeois clothing“. :slight_smile:

B_C.png

So this belongs to the “era of the bourgeois clothing” too:

K_i_d_H.png
Right?

Absolutely.

By the way: I call this late period, which is also the latest phase of our whole cultural cycle: “Globalism” or - with reference to Spengler - “Caesarism”.

[tab][/tab]

Now, look at the typical architecture of our current phase:

Form follows fantasy.

More: bing.com/images/search?q=for … ORM=HDRSC2 .

The deconstructivists deduced the slogan „form follows fantasy“ from Louis Sullivan’s slogan „form follows function“.

A deconstructivist architect is not somebody who dismantles buildings, but somebody who localizes inherent “problems” to the buildings. The deconstructivist architect treats the pure forms of the architectural tradition like a “psychiatrist” his “patients” – he ascertains the “symptoms of a suppressed impurity”, as Philip Johnson und Mark Wigley wrote in 1988 (cf. “Deconstructivist Architecture”, p. 11). It is just the same old megalomaniac architecture.

Do you think that we are living in a very especially megalomaniac period?

Megalomania is typical for the human species, although this merely means that some humans are megalomaniac and some not. Now we are living in a very especially megalomaniac period, yes, and I think that this phase will show us even more megalomaniac humans in the future.

Produced by the globalists?

I think so.

Yes, by them and their functionaries.

The world was way more megalomaniac in the past than it is now and more so the further back in history that one goes
It might seem worse now simply because we are living through it but it is nothing at all compared to what came before

Well, it depends on the values that are selected - or not selcted, if they are destroyed.

We are talking about a cycle. Sometimes there is much megalomania and sometimes not.

But wait and see. Like I said: “this phase will show us even more megalomaniac humans in the future”. Think of the many problems we already have currently: 7.45 billion humans, a polluted planet, injustice almost everywhere, a lot of wars and of any kind, terrorism … and so on and so forth. And now there are plenty of so-called “experts” who want to live according to their megalomania (as if they were gods) and want to tell you how you should live.

With eugenics still happening, they are Gods on rampages, literally eliminating people from the population with their engineering.

So megalomaniac people produce even more megalomaniac people.

But when and how will this story end?

Ummmm… philosophy is an art.

The globalistic phase will end in this or in the next century, I guess, and before its end there will be a lot of terror attacks, a lot of civil wars, wars with atom bomb explosions and other disasters.