Floridians?

I’m pretty concerned about Tristan/xtc, Mr Kebop and other ILP/ILO members living in Florida.
Anyone know of any other ILP Floridians?

Uh oh. No response….

I know MagsJ got out. She left the Caribbean some years ago on a Virgin Brunch Flight – First Class – that served organic sourdough bread roll, grilled organic smoked tofu, tropical avocado, brandywine tomatoes on a bed of hand-picked spinach, a side of pesto and chili jam all washed down with organic red wine made from grapes crushed by the naked feet of hot Italian men…. So she’s safe. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a good number of friends that live from Miami, Ft Lauderdale to Ocala, to St Augustine to Tampa and they all left before the storm came.

:laughing:

I was neither born nor lived there, but good story. =D>

I have family there/in Florida… I better ring mother to see if they’re all ok, including my mother. :open_mouth:

Hehehe.

It seems to have been downgraded quite a bit so not as bad as I thought. At one stage they were saying it was off the charts. That freaked me out. The Caribbeans weren’t so lucky, however. :frowning:

Lots of flooding.

Yep. Not just losing property, either. There’s going to be spate of illnesses and a spike in allergies, too.

Everyone thinks its global warming…but what if its the North Koreans blowing up nukes underneath mountains?

It’s the Russians. Putin has links to Russia but the media just ignore it.

:-"

I have family in Naples, their power has been out since Sunday and the town is pretty messed up. Communications networks seem to be crowded; I’ll get a bunch of messages from them all at once and then nothing for hours. It may be difficult or impossible to use the web, so that might explain any lack of contact. There’s also a lot of cleaning up to do in some places, so they may just be occupied.

Naples got hit really bad. Hopefully they got outta there. I’m in bham, and the hotels are packed and we got florida plates crowding the highways.