Death

No, the opposite one, at least by intent.
I would prefer to take a call every time and take the risk of being wrong instead of saying that nothing can be decided ever.

with love,
sanjay

Death is a transition from consciousness to non consciousness
And if it is permanent then that can never actually be known

That may be true but that still does as not answer all questions.

The real issue is spot physical or real time verification of the death. What exactly happens to anyone to conclude that now one is dead for sure. What scientific/medical test/condition is sufficient to conclude that one is now dead forever?

Alf provided three types of spot physical verification as below -

These tests generally confirms death but not in all cases. Can you offer some such other confirmatory test?

with love,
sanjay

What kind of inherent nature does man possess?

Does he have a mortal nature or an immortal nature? According to the dictionary, the word “mortal” means “subject to death,” and the word “immortal” means “not subject to death.” Simply stated then man is mortal and subject to death, nobody has died and returned to tell us what it is like on the other side. The clearest and most concise inspired definition of death was written "then shall the dust return to the earth as it was and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (spirit meaning the breath).

How do you support with argumentation what hasn’t happened yet? I’ve astral projected so I have lived via my soul away from my physical body and I have fed from the eternal river of Peace while astral projecting so I am less skeptical than most people who struggle with their beliefs about what comes after the death of the physical human body.

Ask yourself this. What kind of inherent nature does man possess. Is his nature mortal or immortal, according to the dictionary, the word mortal means subject to death and the word immortal means not subject to death. It is not difficult to figure out that man is mortal and subject to death and nobody has died and returned to tell us what death is like. Why? Because the dead know nothing.

Man possesses two natures, two bodies…an external, human flesh body and an internal, spiritual soul body. The spirit in God’s kiss may simply connect the soul body with the flesh body for our stay in the Earth realm. That kiss doesn’t necessarily mean a new soul is born, but rather simply a new human being is born with an ancient soul.

Absolute rubbish.

zinnat,

Rationally speaking,…

doctorshub1.blogspot.com/2014/02 … -dead.html

Aside from that, when that one or that self or that being, is pronounced legally dead, there cannot ultimately be any evidence one way or the other as to consciousness surviving in another form.

And we are not caterpillars doing what must be done in order to be transformed into butterflies.
The caterpillar works with the material which it once had in order to eventually become the butterfly.

Once the human being is dead, heart dead, brain dead, once all human functioning has ceased and become defunct, no one can possibly know what if anything occurs next.
For what we cannot explain, we fill in the gaps to our own liking, which is natural to us humans.
It’s like proving or disproving a First Cause. It cannot be done so some of us fill in the gaps by a living faith.
It doesn’t make it so though.

A Shieldmaiden

The capacity to evolve, to survive, to struggle, to learn, to imagine, to be inspired, ad continuum…

Yes, capable of dying and being destroyed. Even the experience of pain and grief is part of his mortal nature.

It wouldn’t appear to be that way. Perhaps there will come a time when it may be proven one way or the other. Don’t know how that might be but until then - until I can know, I will not believe. Then I won’t have to believe. haha
What if there IS no such thing as immortality?
Once we have breathed our last, we would not be aware of not being.

I think that whoever wrote that passage probably had the belief in the eternal soul; otherwise, there would be no breath or spirit or soul returning to God.
He or she was just giving to Earth what belonged to Earth and to God what belonged to God.
Let’s not forget that this came from the Bible.

With my answers above, I am in absolute agreement with all doctors, all physicians, all neurologists, all natural scientists.

And you are saying that they are “wrong”?

zinnat,

I look forward to your explanation and proof.

Life’s state of nonexistence.

^^^

There is no such thing as permanently dead.

How can we be sure someone is dead???

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses.
He doesn’t seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.
The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services.
He gasps, “My friend is dead! What can I do?”
The operator says “Calm down. I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”
There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard.
Back on the phone, the guy says “OK, now what?”

I am not talking in metaphors. Here by death i mean plain and simple death.

with love,
sanjay

I also firmly believe of rather know that for sure because of my personal experiences. But, i can put that only as a theory or assumption because i cannot prove that empirically to others.

But yes, i can certainly put some such evidences forth which proves that the other side is not also right.

with love,
sanjay

I read that link. Whatever they say is not wrong and applicable to almost 99.9 percent of cases of death. But, there are some exceptions also where some creatures becomes alive once again even after confirming all possible medical benchmarks.

And, if that is true, does that not mean that there must be some other core reason of death instead of all those which we generally assume?

with love,
sanjay

They are almost right but only almost, not absolutely.

Considering something as a fundamental truth, it must prevails in all conditions, not merely in majority. There must be no exceptions whatsoever, otherwise it should be considered as a thumb rule only, not a fundamental truth.

with love,
sanjay

Of course. Let all others state their opinion first.

with love,
sanjay

Sorry, i did not get your point.

with love,
snajay