What's for dinner?

The insurance companies have it all their way. The thing is, if you claim, they up the premium to a ridiculous number.

There was a place on my arm where you could see the bones because so much flesh got ground off me.

I’ll be dealing with the other guy’s insurance. His rates not mine. If they don’t pay, then I have full coverage on my car, and just qualified for “accident forgiveness” like 2 months ago, so no rate hike there. If neither of them can make me whole, I have a personal attorney in essentially a state if constant retainer who would be glad to work with them and sort it out.

Wow! at least something good came out of. I don’t really like riding on motorcycles, but love the sound of Harleys!

What is accident forgiveness?

Its where you have the same insurance for a long time, then one day they say, “hey you’ve never had an accident, so if you do, we won’t raise your rates”.

You are now their poster child!

BMWs are quite solid cars, I am surprised at the extent of the damage.

The man who shot out into traffic was driving a full sized gmc pickup truck. There were no skid marks from the x3. 55mph speed zone with no lights or stop signs. Massive impact.

Garlic chicken tortellini with tomato chunks smothered in Alfredo sauce, salads, and three cheese Texas toast.

Some kind of spice rubbed chicken with a balsamic reduction, polenta cakes, and 2 gimlets.

Gyros and sweet corn on the cob.

Spicy pork chops, baked potatoes, and more sweet corn on the cob.

I had some thing with these little small pieces of crunchy bread that had bacon jam, sliced rare steak and some bleu cheese crumbles on top, and then I had some little chopped bits of pork rolled in some glaze and some applesauce. Then I went to another restaurant immediately after and had a baked brie.

Chicken thighs and diced potatoes smothered in portabella mushroom gravy and macaroni and cheese.

Hatch green chilis and provolone cheese hamburgers, broccoli and cheddar cheese rice, peaches drizzled over sweet biscuits.

[Edit: Spanish rice instead]

Prime rib with potatoes and mac and cheese, 2 manhattans and that’s it.

Broiled pink salmon, broccoli and cheddar cheese rice, and a salad.

Chicken marinara over penne noodles, salad, and five cheese garlic toast.

Tomorrow: Beef and chicken spicy hard shell and soft shell tacos with fixins’.

What’s a fixin?

Everything you fix a taco up with: lettuce, cheddar cheese, onions, diced tomatoes, jalepenos, salsa, sour cream, guacamole

Steaks, turkey cornbread stuffing, and salads.