Christians and Muslims are Lucifarians!

Lucifer wanted to exalt himself above God so he was cast down from the Heavens.

Lucifer = Light Bringer, Son of Dawn, Jesus = “i am the light”

Baal’s symbol was the Sun Wheel and Moon, they made child sacrifices to him.

The Catholic church rewrote the 10 commandments “Thou shalt not make graven idols and bow down to them”, now it states “Thou shalt not have other gods before me”, so they bow down to Jesus and all the saints (idol worship!) and eat his flesh and drink his blood, like Baal worshippers!

The Muslim symbols are The Moon and Sun Wheel which is the symbols of Baal!

Muslims bow down to the Kaaba Stone 5 times a day, which is actually the symbol of Isis, and the Kaaba tent opening is formed like a vagina, which is why in The Book of Revelation he Describes Mecca as the Whore of Babylon which will be destroyed.

So what you’re saying is that Christians and Muslims actually worship Baal (who is also Lucifer?). Do you believe in the actual existence of Baal?

Jesus is satan, they are a schizophrenic, half-man half woman with dissociative identity.

Which half is Jesus and which half Satan?

Dunno what to believe anymore, specially hearing about the ‘ancient astronaut theory’, many religions speaks of a god on a chariot with flaming wheels.

I only ask because Christians and Muslims wouldn’t consider their own objects of worship to be Baal, but you seem to make the association anyway, as if there is an actual fact of the matter. The Christian and Muslim objects of worship can only be objectively identified as Baal if there is an objective association… otherwise, this is just your own subjective interpretation.

You need to study some more, ISIS and Iran wants to destroy Mecca because it’s as I said Luciferian.

Well, you’ve apparently studied quite a bit to be saying something like this. Care to share what you’ve discovered?

Both satan and jesus are half man half woman.

So it’s really four people: a quadrinity.