What were you in your past lives?

What kind of karmic trajectory did your soul progress?

What if you were your own Father? I don’t know who takes over being your father after your conception, but Freud would have it right on the money if you were your own father and his Oedipus Complex theory would hold some serious water!

I think it would also explain the process of parenting, in a way, because (though they are terrific) it seems that I cannot remember a time that I didn’t have kids.

I don’t believe in past lives. I mean, maybe a few of the atoms/molecules that were part of other human beings made their way and have since become part of me, but aside from that, I don’t believe in reincarnation.

I don’t really believe in reincarnation either. There was a time when I pondered it - it was a part of my musings, especially when I considered the cycles of nature. We may mimic nature but Nature is still not a part of human nature. lol There may have been moments when I might also have wished it to be possible or real.
Consider the possibilities for more personal human evolution, for learning, maturity…ad continuum. I remember that I used to tell myself that if there is such a thing, I would like to come back as a man and become a priest. lol Just a way to plant a seed for the future.

My mind is now in some ways a lot more closed but at the same time it is a lot more open. It just depends on what I am looking at.

But who knows.
If there be such a thing, perhaps the trajectory of my soul (which I don’t quite believe in) it was leaving the path, the struggling one, of the believer and getting onto the path of the skeptic/ the agnostic…

One can look at it as being ONLY a part of this life’s journey, the only one, or part of a continuum from another life journey.
Who is to say? It isn’t as though it can be proven.
But we do in a sense have many past lives which we have flowed out of into newer present ones. I mean THIS LIFE.

Pretty sure I was the same dude I am now.

I do and don’t believe in reincarnation. Souls who need.to be themselves, now and forever, who believe in the exact definite being of who they are, and fear being anything but who they are versus who they possibly could be, and understand the soul to be an unchangeable definitive idea of who they are, - may, reincarnated as they understand themselves.

Others,.who d o not understand or see themselves as who they are, or allow themselves to be any man, who can not be any man for fear of becoming somebody, - they can not reincarnate as they possibly can not understand themselves, - they never die, so they need not reincarnate ,for they Conjoin with immortality.

I personally could have been anyone in past iives, and there is no need to find out ,because, there is no possible way to differentiate one individual from the myriad others I would ,or could have been

Your will has changed?

Partly it has. Now to figure out which part? But there really is no figuring, where one changed the other WILL compensate(s).

The problem with reincarnation as Ive noticed it is that, if it is true, all of us will have a storage of memory of tremendous suffering, far beyond what one can endure in one lifetime.

Nietzsche says suffering of individuals doesn’t add up, but what of consecutive individuals in the same soul?

Im just working with the hypothesis here. I find it very powerful and even somewhat credible (value-physics permits the self-procreation of value-sets through tracts of organic beings) but it seems most new agers miss the point. It is by far the most severe afterlife-doctrine.