What's for dinner?

An Italian dish with noodles and a sauce with ground beef.

Broiled swordfish, cauliflower shaped like tater tots (looked interesting), a baked potato, and a salad.

Smoked sausage smothered in butter, diced potatoes, onions, and sauerkraut. Maybe a salad too.

Garlic pork roast with potatoes and veggies over rice.

Oh yummy. Can we come to dinner?

Sure, it’ll be ready in an hour and fifty minutes. Are you close enough to make it in time? Oh, and don’t come empty handed, not that you would. :wink:

My take on chicken fajitas with soft shell tortillas and lots of fixings.

Hamburgers, baked seasoned potato wedges, baked beans, and salads.

Yesterday chateaubriand and whisky, followed my more whisky, then some cheese.

Today, don’t know yet.

Hamburgers with green hatch chilies and provolone cheese, baked potatoes, and salads.

Man. I don’t know what happened to me Saturday. I cooked a bone in ribeye that was a little over 1lb, and I started making gimlets. Then I was watching some football, and at some point I realized I’d drank an entire 750ml bottle of gin. So I asked someone to drive me to a gas station and when I got there they would not sell me any beer. So I came home, and my friend who’d come by drank the rest of some bottle of whisky and threw up on my shoe. I woke up the next morning and felt fine. No hangover or anything.

I think I ended up eating this with my bare hands.

4oz, gin, 1.5oz simple syrup, all the juice from 1 lime, and some rosemary leaves, shake, shake, shake, drink. That’s how you kill a fifth of gin.

Mr R…you have a very ‘brown’ house, brown couches, brown benches, brown carpet?

The walls are white and the floor is grey. There’s a black and white tile backsplash in the kitchen.

No carpet. I hate carpet. Its only in the bedrooms. And its like a white/grey sort of color.

I hate carpet also.

I don’t even have in the bedrooms, I have stone tiles throughout with rugs. It make sense for our summers, but in winter it is freezing when you first get up in the morning. Particularly this morning, I had to buy some wood at 7.30 a.m to start up the coonara, we are now basking in luxury. HA!

Looks like you went head first into the back of the car in front of you? (other thread)

Nah, I wasn’t driving. My friend was running am errand, and in a 55mph zone, had an elderly man just try and drive across the highway in front of her. He said he didn’t see her, and she didn’t have any time to brake, so she smashed his truck, sent it into a spin, knocked off th3 tailgate, which flew across the highway and smashed up a mustang, then the x3 spun around too and basically all the cars are totalled. The cops listed the old man as at fault because he failed to yield, and he’s already assumed liability.

I have another car that is my daily driving car anyway. The x3 was just an extra one. But its worth some money. The insurance company tried to low ball the value of the mustang that got hit, so I called them and said basically, “don’t try and low ball me”. So they got me a rental for 3 weeks, and I’m just driving it to put the miles on someone else’s car while I can. I think they will be fair and are taking their time to value my car, because I sued them once about 18 years ago, went all the way to jury, and they had to give me a shit load of money. So they know I’ll do it again.

Traumatic for the girl?

I was parked outside a shop went inside for milk. Came out got into my car, still parked, did not have time to buckle up and next thing I knew I was flying through the air back inside the shop, me inside my vehicle thinking if my wind shield makes contact with the glass shop front I will be decapitated.

Miracle it stopped short.

Consequently shop was closed for 2 weeks for repairs and my car a write off.

The guy was so pissed he tried to walk away but couldn’t make it.