White European Preservation Thread.

When you have a failed state or economy you don’t invite more people in your nation as that only exasperates things even more. Moreover an indigenous population can’t help but hate an invading foreign force that is being utilized to supplant and conquer them. There is no room for love, gentleness, or respect there. No, we all can’t get along together nicely.

Life is oligarchic. That’s irrelevant in respect to government. Democracy just arranges the oligarchy differently than other systems do.

So what?

Failed state? Failed economy?

What did they do to you?

Did you lose your house or something?

I spent nine years of my life homeless off and on in my twenties, so yes I have bit of a grudge you might say against the international oligarchy that controls the west including the United States. Life is oligarchic? You know nothing of life then. Democracy is just another centralized government despot which is why I don’t support any kind of centralized government order. I am a decentralist to my core.

What the United States has become it doesn’t even deserve the title of nation state because in nation states people collectively hold common values and shared identity. The United States now resembles more of territorial corporate conglomerate that has its own military and police force. Currently this is what internationalists around the world wish to transform every western nation into. The foreign children like their parents are usurpers and in every conceivable form there is the ongoing effort to disrupt family reproduction of white Europeans politically, socially, and economically.

I would be influenced by being homeless for years. So your an anarchist. So why criticize one form of government? That would be like me, as an atheist, choosing one religion to particularly hate.

I’m an ex-anarchist. I don’t subscribe to anarchism anymore. I’m a tribalist that believes in small localized government where I view small populations are better managed than larger ones. I believe large nations are a thing of the past where eventually large nations like the United States will splinter splitting off into several miniature territorial nation states. I believe this to be an eventual phase of the future worldwide for all nations as we know them now.

I criticize all large centralized governments and bureaucracies, I am not opposed to decentralized small governments of which I support.

Move to Maine. All they think about is wood.

And Allen’s Coffee Brandy.

Thanks for the suggestion, it’s actually on my list of places to go visit.

The United States was created by Europeans and Europeans are indigenous to its creation.

Why are you opposed to one race families? Given the disproportionate amount of violence on whites by blacks and hispanics I myself wouldn’t be very trusting of just anybody off of the street.

Have you ever lived in area where whites are an ethnic minority? Yes, or no?

Are you just another white limousine liberal from a gated community?

No, the United States was dominantly European from 1776-1965

In 1965 the United States was opened up to unlimited foreign immigration primarily from non-European nations and has been going downhill since then.

While you are at it suppressing wages via importing cheap labor and future welfare recipients, don’t forget to pump some credit into useless college degree holders and future catladies.
America needs to catch up and become like China, soon surpass them and become like India, maybe even reach levels of Zimbabwe.
Third-worldism also featured in economics.

Don’t worry about some potential increase in labor costs though. If you find yourself having financial trouble you should consider a change in occupation, perhaps become a roofer or perhaps more realistically in your case a gardner.
It’s an upgrade.

We’ve gone full retard, arrested for refusing to take off confederate hockey mask? :laughing: WTF!

Man is considered dangerous for wearing hockey mask! :laughing:

Public wearing of a mask is illegal in many US states. He was told it was illegal and refused to take it off, so the cuffs went on…simple.

You may wear masks over here but the police have the power to make
you remove them should they want you to which is entirely reasonable

Actually no. But since you are so immutably enraptured by your perspective, I will not make any attempt to show you the light in the midst of your overpowering darkness.

It’s alright for riot police to wear masks or antifa but not confederate sympathizers, got it.

We had to reassign an Asian sports speaker because his name is Robert Lee. :laughing:

Fucking hilarious!

I’m triggered just hearing his name! :laughing:

The attack by the left on homogenous nation states is their insistent belief that no culture or race is monolithic yet their insistence of molding the entire world into a giant melting pot is posed to create a global monolithic new culture and race of human beings. Can you be any more hypocritical and in contradiction of yourselves?

This is the so called diversity they’re promoting! Just remember speaking of white European genocide is heretical in the era of weaponized foreign immigration!