How Mainstream Media Portrays Stuff

This image is just perfect.

First of all, the title. Typical media race-based inversion where orcs (niggers) are always portrayed as victims, when they usually are not.
Then the subtitle of Theoden being controlled by Saruman alludes to how alt-right claims white leaders are traitors controlled by Jews, and how people who point out this treason are mocked as “conspiracy theorists” and ridiculed
The intention of the Orc, more precisely, Uruk Hai, are portrayed as innocent (searching for 2 lost hobbits), when in reality they almost always are not.
Then there’s the sob story of the mother of the “victim” who claims that the victim was always a good boy, didn’t do anything, and so on.

The last paragraph is the best: the reason the Uruk Hai (nigger) in this story got killed is that he killed one man (Boromir) then assaulted and attempted to kill another (Aragorn). Yet they called his first murder “suicide” and pretend it is mysterious why the Uruk Hai (nigger) got killed.

The Watch This windows at the side are awesome too.

By the way, for those interested in more such images, just google “Orkposting”. It’s hilarious and exposes the stupidity and sheer absurdity of the anti-racism crowd.
[tab]

[/tab]

Blacks are not as ugly as orcs, there are many beautiful kind blacks. Some whites are ugly and have no feminine side. Not all whites are angelic angels, some whites are thieves murderers as well.

Some blacks do look ugly and masculine, but some blacks have feminine features as well. I would not say they are nearly as bad as orcs.

When I walk down the road, and a black is behind, sometimes I feel afraid and uncomfortable, however I have white guys behind me who made me fear for my safety as well.

Also, sometimes I see an ugly black man walking down the road, and I do not feel in danger, even though he is ugly I do not feel afraid and he seems like a geniune nice person.

Not all black men are ugly and there are some handsome black men out there. They are not nearly the same as orcs, many blacks have a human side and a soul.

Wow, that’s so tolerant, liberal, enlightened, open-minded and stuff.

I’m just being honest.

Here’s the problem I have with Hitler.

Only 13 people control the world. Some of the people who control the world are not even Jews, correct me if I’m wrong. Though Hollywood is inhabited by a majority of Jews, the vast majority of Jew’s don’t even make it in Hollywood.

So why massacre all of the poor Jews, and ignore the richest Jews. Could it be, Hitler was actually getting bribed by, the 13 people who control the world.

Kind of like StarWars and Viceroy Nute Gunray, hitler was nute gunray a puppet.

Some people say in Star Wars the Emperor is Hitler, but the Emperor is NOT hitler. Hitler was actually a puppet, just used to further the agenda by spreading paranoia about hitler types, encouraging people to panic and cling to the government to protect them.