God; a good father or a deadbeat dad. Which is the truth?

This is indeed a moral issue, the issue is, this God guy seems to have no morals or issues with not having morals.

Honestly, I’m not seeing the logic of this statement.

Think of it like this, if you had superpowers and you were told 1 million entities and had miserable, unfulfilling lives full of torment and suffering, and all you had to do is push a button to stop it, and you decided not to push the button, you’d be an immoral person.

But you’d be downright sadistic to create 1 million of these entities, knowing that their lives were going to be shitshows.

Neither do fathers of 50% of all households in the U.S., — that are manned by single women.

They do not see the immorality of being deadbeat dads either.

Regards
DL

Indeed.

He is in fact proud of it.

Regards
DL

Jesus agreed, before the foundation of the world, to sacrifice himself for us. It was not something he was forced to do. Yes, God sent him, but it was already within Jesus’ heart to accomplish the mission.

The story of Adam and Eve is probably symbolic. And in NO wise did God neglect them, nor do anything bad to them, in the story.

God is good always.

Erik, why don’t you try being reasonable for once, you either act like an insane viking warmonger who wants the world to suffer in eternal blight, or some jesus preacher telling us all to be a bunch of goodie-two-shoes.

I am a very extreme person and unfortunately I was on the wrong path for quite some time in the past, but God woke me up to the Truth of His son Jesus and I will never forsake him.

Being a Christian is who I truly am.

Even when he was torturing King David’s baby for 6 days before finally doing the good thing of killing it?

Regards
DL

Yes and look at what you support.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

The only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian. They win the morality arguments hands down.

This Bishop has words for your immoral views.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKNup9gEBdg[/youtube]

If you do not get it, your morals have been compromised.

Regards
DL

You do and you’re pretending not to be as smart as you actually are so people don’t actually expect much of you and think you actually know as much as you do, which isn’t much for all your deception and grossly misusing your intellect.

Nope. The reason people are still arguing about the existence of god is more to do with the fact billions of people still believe in him, less to do with him actually existing.

If push came to shove, you would see how few people have gone into intellectual and moral dissonance and believe in the mainstream immoral Gods.

Few of us actually believe in a real supernatural God.

Regards
DL

How can they believe in something that does not exist, let alone believe so strongly?

Because theyre idiots?

And yet God exists otherwise we wouldn’t be sitting here discussing God. There would be no books mentioning God. There would be no religion, there would be nothing mentioning the concept at all.

Or it could be, some dudes got bored, wanted to make a book so that people could view them as great leaders.

What I see believers believing in is their traditional and cultural beliefs.

Most say they believe but that is obviously a lie. Here is evidence of this, while I know it is not proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=iV2VjdpVonY

As well as this.

youtube.com/watch?v=T64_El2s7FU

All religions are are tribal groups.

Regards
DL

That is an unfounded statement that one would expect from one who is not a logical thinker.

Mother Goose is discussed frequently in places. Does that make her as real as you imaginary shy daddy?

God, says Jesus, is created to serve mankind. Where is he exactly.

Regards
DL

Or it could be, some dudes got bored, wanted to make a book so that people could view them as great leaders.
[/quote]
It had more to do with fleecing the sheeple.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7BHvN6rZZA

Regards
DL

You can sit there and illogically and unreasonably shoot down every bit of proof that there is and it still does not change a single truth or fact.