the second american civil war began today....

What are the behaviors of the radical left?

Come on, do you really need that spelled out? I’m sure you know what they are.

This could be right.
Whatever comes at us through media of any kind gives an impression of a rattled world, but this is simply necessary because rattling people sells, and making them calm and contended does not sell much at all.

So all the news we do get is meant to destabilize, to pertain to the fringes. But this makes these fringes less and less appealing.
Agitation is however still the lifeblood of the media.

Yes. Many lefties consider themselves moderate lefties, perhaps erroneously, that’s why I asked for clarification.

Are the violent sorts the radicals or the emotionally challenged, you know, those that easily lose what little common sense and rationality they have instantly when triggered? Both are dangerous and while most of the crazy lefties aren’t overtly violent, they are unable to reason in line with reality.

Yes. It is simple destruction of reasoning. This defines the Left.

They are a mob, and devolve into one at a slight touch. But leftism itself is as Fixed said, a kind of ideology of dreaming. Western society needs this. Both right and left are needed, as I’ve said before.

Extremes test the limits for a while, then ebb like an ocean tide.

Left idealism is too extreme…period. It doesn’t need to be violent, just stupid like it is. They are progressing a global communist agenda whether they are smart enough to realize it or not.

Leadership should not be determined by race, but rather, IQ. IQ must be 125 or above to be a politician.

However the IQ test is flawed so we would need a better, more realistic IQ tests.

Whites tend to have higher IQs, but any black with a high IQ would be allowed to lead.

For instance, in the Eureka TV show, there are only 2 black people in the city, but they belong there and are a nice addition to the town.

Thats the case now, Trixie
The world is regulated by investment banks.
These banks operate on the judgments of “quants”, people with IQs of 140 and very far beyond.

IQ doesn’t give any kind of indication as to the quality of someones character, the degree of passion he is able to experience, whether he is empathic or sociopathic - it just gives the capacity to solve analytic problems.

The world is not an analytic problem. It contains a great deal of them, but itself it is not something to resolve, but to enjoy and cultivate.

True but nowadays everyone gets their opinion heard and so the traditional media no longer have their monopoly. For social media is always active giving the
impression there is more going on in the world than there actually is. And then when you add anger to the mix [ real and manufactured ] it seems like a truly
dysfunctional world that we are living in. However relatively speaking we are living in more enlightened times given how long civilisation has had to develop

Yes of course. They are slaves. The Marxist Left has nothing to do with classical liberal values, and never did.

Yes. Thus a balance is needed between people with very high IQ and people with very high “SQ” (sane quotient). Sanity here would include quality of character, integrity, honesty of one’s assessments, degree of passion, empathic capacity and understanding, courageous, philosophical, creative, joyful, emotional non-reactivity, long-term vision, etc.

Let’s not forget common sense and street smarts.

Yes, throw those two traits into the SQ as well.

“Black Wall Street”
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitb … st-18-2017

“The white supremacists can never beat us…
it is the government that breaks the black community.”

• It is just sickening, is it?
  • It is, but that is their job.

It must be noted that the US may never have even been culturally noticed by the world, if it wasn’t for its black population.
What makes America great is for a good part that it has so much African blood in it.

It is a double edged sword. One can not avoid stereotypes in the US - Americans seem to thrive on being stereotyped, and stereotyping themselves.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL93YUWBObQ[/youtube]

American Supremacy will always need to be a racially mixed affair.
The first ethnic greatness to be calculated with is of course the of the native population.

I have been reading the circle jerk of the last page of this thread
and I find it fascinating… it show a remarkable failure of understanding
by the various writers on this thread…these people have made hatred of
the left as their sole understanding of the world… the world is seen by them
through the lens of their hatred of the left…for example, take the idea
of globalism…they hate it (although they can’t articulate why globalism is
so bad… but they dam well hate it…)and they associate globalism with the left,
so they combine their hatred of globalism and their hate of the left into one nice
easy to understand brew…and the key word in this entire piece is hate…
they freely admit their hate of the left and their hate of globalism and their hate
of liberal values and their hate of Jews, and their hate of minorities and their
hatred of women and their hatred of foreigners and after a while, you begin to
to wonder if they can do any thing beside hate…I often wonder if these people
could even do create a understanding of the universe by the right without using
negative words… in other words, could a right wing person create a manifesto
of the world using positive words…or do as I did, which is give an argument for
the other side… I argued against communism and against liberalism and for
for capitalism and for…ummm, don’t remember, its hell getting old…I
will look it up later and list it…anyway, can anyone on the right even risk
trying the same thing, make an argument for the other side? I doubt it…

when I was young, I believed, truly believed that the world was black and white,
good and evil, right and wrong…these beliefs are one of the curse of being young…
you have simple beliefs like this…I am old now, and I see the world in far different
terms… I outgrew my understanding of the world… you do not see the world the same
way at 58, as you did at 38 or 28 or 18…I have hated in my life and it is so much
work to hate… it takes, saps all your energy to hate…and I don’t have the energy
anymore to hate… hate is for the young…and so I leave to you… your hate…
enjoy it… it is the young who think that a lifetime of hate has any value…
negative values are just that, negative… I shall live out my days with positive
values, values like love and peace and hope and charity… I strive to be a better
person and holding negative values is not being a better person…

Kropotkin

Peter

Peter

Wendy

Peter

Wendy

Let me know when your hate-filled accusations stop and your message of love and tolerance and understandings starts. :laughing:

Wendy, Marxists have no tolerance. Why do you think they use the term as an ideological flag? This is classic duplicitous and Orwellian double-think. They both think they are tolerant and know that they aren’t, at the same time.

The only truly tolerant position is that of upholding the right of free speech for everyone. I mean everyone. PKommunist has a right to free speech and I would absolutely defend it, I would never try to silence his speech and ideas. Why? Because the best way to address irrationality and idiocy is to allow it to express itself openly; because I am supremely confident in my own position and in my ability to argue for and defend it.

Only the repressive Left wants to censor and silence, because they know they cannot win in the free marketplace of ideas.

Wendy, you have made it clear, you support those in Charlottsville
who hate… the white nationalist and neo-nazi’s and the KKK…
you haven’t denounced them and in fact, you have written your support
of them… that is not me putting words into your mouth, that is you
stating your support of those groups… and if you support hate groups,
you support hate and anger… you cannot state the other side, the left,
is wrong and then not admit that you agree with the right…
if you state one side is wrong and you oppose them, then you are
agreeing with the other side… it is pretty simple… expressing support
for one side is to say the other side is wrong and saying one side is wrong
is supporting the other side… if you say the left is wrong, then you are supporting
the right and that means you are supporting hate and anger…
recall the exchanged where Carleas wondered about the fact that
you seemed to support the hate groups in Charlottesville… that
is the message you are sending out… conscience of that message or not,
that is the message you are sending out…you support hate groups and thus
you are a hater yourself…I don’t need to put words into your month…
you are sending out your own message of hate… at least accept that,
become who you are… you hate… and you accept the message of hate…
and that is fine with me because I choose a different message…
I don’t have to live out your message… I choose another message…
I choose love and peace and you follow another message…
and you don’t have to choose my message… you just have to live out your
life… in hate and anger…

Kropotkin