the second american civil war began today....

Destroying ALL “nations” is the goal. That is what sets the environmental stage for Globalism (we discussed this years ago). Antifa is the team (UN’s version of ISIS).

False. There was widespread election fraud, illegals voting, dead people voting, and even if you take straight numbers anyway the “Hillary majority” came only from CA and NY. Lol. This is why we have an electoral college system, so two states can’t run the whole country.

Yes, and as Styx noted recently the current radicalism paradigm in the US is breaking down. Rather it is peaking, which precedes its breakdown. The Left is inherently radical, and drives all radical politics and culture in the west as either response or counter-response. It is fundamentally Marxist and – funny enough – hyper-moralistic.

As the political Right starts to counter-respond to Left radicalism and becomes more radical itself, namely its fringe grows, the center will continue to coalesce around sanity, traditional conservatism, common sense, and capitalism. This is the stability in the middle of the Left and Right, and the radicalizing of the fringes of Left and Right is literally nothing more than a sign of that coalescing center of stable sanity. The fringes will be pushed further out, where they continue to grow for the next 1-2 years but only in their fringe camps, while they actually lose supporters en mass as they flee to the center again. AlSharpton wants to tear down the Jefferson memorials, lol. When you have leftists crying about how evil George Washington was, the symbolic beginning and founder of America, and when this cry is actually pushed into the mainstream by corrupt and opportunistic politicians and media, you can be sure that such a position is in its death phase.

Who is to blame? The international corporations, who do not appreciate anything but profit, and it is The international corporations who basically benefit from globalism. This is the nature of.capital, to seek profit irrespective of who buys.

The war is a war between those who seek maximization of profits, and those seeking identity in the traits associated with regional marketplaces of value.

I wouldn’t go that far. Do leftists by and large recover from their delusions and creep back to the center politically where sanity resides? I don’t think so and I know how strong delusions can be…believe me! :wink:

That would ultimately be the Jews, their racket if there ever was one.

Of course they never recover, they are beyond healing. But what I meant is that the large group of more moderate center-left people who are right now sort of supporting the far Left radicals will simply stop supporting them. Then the radical Left will return to the shadows of the fringe where they belong, and the entire cultural political paradigm will shift back to normalcy.

What are the behaviors of the radical left?

Come on, do you really need that spelled out? I’m sure you know what they are.

This could be right.
Whatever comes at us through media of any kind gives an impression of a rattled world, but this is simply necessary because rattling people sells, and making them calm and contended does not sell much at all.

So all the news we do get is meant to destabilize, to pertain to the fringes. But this makes these fringes less and less appealing.
Agitation is however still the lifeblood of the media.

Yes. Many lefties consider themselves moderate lefties, perhaps erroneously, that’s why I asked for clarification.

Are the violent sorts the radicals or the emotionally challenged, you know, those that easily lose what little common sense and rationality they have instantly when triggered? Both are dangerous and while most of the crazy lefties aren’t overtly violent, they are unable to reason in line with reality.

Yes. It is simple destruction of reasoning. This defines the Left.

They are a mob, and devolve into one at a slight touch. But leftism itself is as Fixed said, a kind of ideology of dreaming. Western society needs this. Both right and left are needed, as I’ve said before.

Extremes test the limits for a while, then ebb like an ocean tide.

Left idealism is too extreme…period. It doesn’t need to be violent, just stupid like it is. They are progressing a global communist agenda whether they are smart enough to realize it or not.

Leadership should not be determined by race, but rather, IQ. IQ must be 125 or above to be a politician.

However the IQ test is flawed so we would need a better, more realistic IQ tests.

Whites tend to have higher IQs, but any black with a high IQ would be allowed to lead.

For instance, in the Eureka TV show, there are only 2 black people in the city, but they belong there and are a nice addition to the town.

Thats the case now, Trixie
The world is regulated by investment banks.
These banks operate on the judgments of “quants”, people with IQs of 140 and very far beyond.

IQ doesn’t give any kind of indication as to the quality of someones character, the degree of passion he is able to experience, whether he is empathic or sociopathic - it just gives the capacity to solve analytic problems.

The world is not an analytic problem. It contains a great deal of them, but itself it is not something to resolve, but to enjoy and cultivate.

True but nowadays everyone gets their opinion heard and so the traditional media no longer have their monopoly. For social media is always active giving the
impression there is more going on in the world than there actually is. And then when you add anger to the mix [ real and manufactured ] it seems like a truly
dysfunctional world that we are living in. However relatively speaking we are living in more enlightened times given how long civilisation has had to develop

Yes of course. They are slaves. The Marxist Left has nothing to do with classical liberal values, and never did.

Yes. Thus a balance is needed between people with very high IQ and people with very high “SQ” (sane quotient). Sanity here would include quality of character, integrity, honesty of one’s assessments, degree of passion, empathic capacity and understanding, courageous, philosophical, creative, joyful, emotional non-reactivity, long-term vision, etc.

Let’s not forget common sense and street smarts.

Yes, throw those two traits into the SQ as well.