What's for breakfast?

I really don’t know, Wendy. They probably just market based on caffeine level.

…I wonder if they just raised pH level of Folger’s dark roast to make it taste “smooth as silk”

Try the black silk Pandabear and let me know. Once you go black you won’t ever Maxwell back. :evilfun:

Again.

a glass of water and a cup of coffee

A pack of cigarettes and 4 cups of coffee.

An an airhead.

Two bananas and vanilla hazelnut coffee.

Another banana and vanilla hazelnut coffee.

Tuna sandwich, potato salad, chips.

Rice pudding and hazelnut creme coffee.

A banana, green grapes, and black silk coffee.

A nectarine.

They say that we are to eat like a King for breakfast

Like a Prince for lunch

and like a pauper for dinner.

Not my breakfast - his painting. It doesn’t really look too delectable, does it?

Breakfast.jpg

Any conversation about the oil paintings of Netherlands-based artist Tjalf Sparnaay usually begin with a question: “Wait, that’s a painting?” Working in the hyperrealism genre, Sparnaay’s work is so richly detailed that it has helped spawn a subgenre known as “megarealism.” And it’s easy to see why with Gebakken Ei, an image so evocative that one can practically smell and taste the dish. Though he works in a manner similar to the early Dutch masters, Sparnaay’s focus on food is one way in which he creates a universality with his subject matter. This may be his best known image of a baked egg, but it’s an object he has returned to several times—and even wrote a poem about it: “The sun shining behind the clouds smiles at us every morning with its fried fringe like a coastline with beaches” —Jennifer M. Wood, writer

firstwefeast.com/drink/2015/04/i … paintings/

I wonder why there has become such an obsession with food. lol

Cherries, Grapes, Plum, Banana

A banana, cherry berry pie, milk, and hazelnut creme coffee.

Porridge with honey and almond milk, orange juice, a cup of tea and a slice of toast with apricot jam.

Ah, healthy. Let’s not forget the coffee Pav. I do remember how you used to like your coffee.

And it does have its benefits - I do recall. :wink:

Nice speaking with you again - in a manner of speaking.

This morning, a biscuit with goat cheese, honey, and pecans on it. And lots of coffee of course.

French vanilla coffee, o.j., and dates

Sausage, two eggs scrambled with diced onions, green peppers and melted cheese, several cuts of coffee and some cigarettes.