European Bond

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jPgBrbJAU[/youtube]

You should mention which reference to philosophy that video has, Urwrong. Otherwise this thread will probably be moved from this “philosophy” subforum to the “non-philosophical chat” subforum, formerly known as “off topic” subforum.

I mean, that would be a shame. Wouldn’t it?

I suppose so.

The film demonstrates to me the cultured ‘Western’ European pair-bond, man and woman united into one. A powerful force, representative of the “white”/european race of men. It demonstrates to me a Frankish-Germanic image in terms of phenotype and language. I also disagree when sensationalists say and repeat stuff such as “white genocide” or “the end of the white race” because the strength of such exists between men and women, a deeper type of connection. Men and women have certain unspoken bonds, an unsaid alliance, that flows underneath the awareness of most modern people.

What I’m getting at, is that at the genetic and instinctive level, there are “forces” operating that dictate and determine the future of humanity, or of particular peoples.

So this video represents that, with the Western European duo, man and woman.

Frankish is Germanic.

In the frist century the Franks settled in the today’s East-Germany.

I know that.

I suspect a lack of awareness concerning the weaponry involved.

Oh Ye, of little faith?!

“Der Himmel über Berlin” is a 1987 romantic fantasy film directed by Wim Wenders.

The video clip Urwrong posted here belongs to that film.