Why there is belief in an afterlife

astral projection which is training your soul to leave your body and travel around

I think it should first be established that the soul actually exists otherwise training it might be a tad superfluous

New Age teaches that we are basically good and inherently divine and ultimately we can create our own reality

We may be basically good but we are not inherently divine and any reality we do create is only within our minds so is not actual reality as such

Can you list these Satanic references in the scriptures?

What is the proper Biblical definition of witchcraft?

The aspects that I highlighted in red may have a two-fold purpose: First, behave as the angel, Jesus, in the flesh, second, behave as the angel, Jesus, in the spirit. Astral projecting properly is behaving as Jesus in the spirit.

What about near death experiences…satanic practices of witchcraft and sorcery?

This astral projection phenomena is addressed in all religions because it actually occurs in reality. Instead of looking at any of the other larger, more accepted religions, of course you would pull upon an obscure new age religion and try to make a joke of ancient religions (20,000 BC.) being new age.

I’m a skeptic of how narrow-minded most Christians are when they read the Bible and extrapolate to serve their exclusionary endeavors, excluding other folks who behave more like Jesus than themselves.

It is addressed in religion because it is taken as a given that the soul actually exists and has got absolutely nothing at all to do with reality
Religion is the last place I would look for an understanding on what occurs in reality because its record to date is way less than impressive

Without your soul (conscious spark of life), you wouldn’t exist s57, so you are your own proof. If you cannot explain your conscious spark of life with facts then you know less than those who acknowledge their souls as their source of life giving energy.

Also religions are the oldest history books, even hieroglyph and petroglyph recordings depicting everyday life in a religion.

Near death experiences are understood by neuro science. And can be explained exclusively in terms of brain function. No religious or spiritual explanation required
Satan is a metaphor for evil and even some Satanists [ though not all ] do not think he actually existed. But while he did not exist there are witches who do. Not all
are from the dark side since there are also pagan ones who worship nature and do good. However associating Satanists or black witches with evil is just pure stereo
typing. For the fundamental philosophy of Satanism is to do as one wishes without harming others without justification. It is protected by the First Amendment the same as every other belief system is. As indeed it rightfully should be

How does science state that a brain will be rendered medically dead in so many minutes, say five minutes, then the person from the near death experience survives well beyond the five minute cut-off? Not only does that one person survive, but others do as well, 8 minutes, 12 minutes, 30 minutes? Is science wrong or are we speaking of forces beyond science?

Life can be explained by biology Wendy and nothing else. No medical or scientific text book mentions souls
A woman does not need one to get her pregnant or else she would be waiting for a very long time if she did

Religion is historical but it is not history as it references many things that could simply never have happened

Explain your life energy then s57, where in biology does it come from?

Science is always incomplete which is why it does not know the answer to everything but new knowledge is always being discovered
Suppose it finds the answer to this within your life time will you accept it or will you still think that there is some other explanation

So you have no answer, no explanation, yet you condemn my beliefs which are based on my actual experiences as wrong, non-realistic? Let me know when reality okays your existence.

You mean life energy in a spiritual sense but I do not believe in that type of energy at all as you know
But the energy that I know exists is physical energy such as electrical or magnetic or chemical energy

When you were conceived, what energy brought you to life?

I have no problem at all with what you believe Wendy. I just do not share those beliefs as you should know by now. We just have different ways of seeing the world
You have yours and I mine. I fully defend the right of anyone to believe or think whatever they want to long as they do not impact upon the freedom of anyone else to think whatever they want to. Just for the record I do not claim to know anything at all I just think I do. So I could easily be wrong about everything I think is true

Electrical and chemical energy that caused cells to multiply and increase in size
And energy from oestrogen that boosts the immune system of the foetus / baby

You, your consciousness, not your physical biological body.

Again what you mean by the word and what I mean by it are not the same thing at all
Consciousness to me simply means a function of the brain just the same as mind does

Neuro transmitters in the brain passing electrical signals to each other that then becomes a thought or series of thoughts
So entirely biological not spiritual in the sense that you think because I cannot accept anything as true without evidence

Once I start accepting something without any evidence then I have absolutely no idea how true it actually is
And that is why I cannot believe anything you believe but like I said I do not really care what anyone believes

In your opinion what’s the difference between the brain and the mind? Your definitions please.

Mind is a function of the brain so it is essentially how the brain operates

A brain can exist without a mind but a mind cannot function without a brain

When the brain dies [ that is permanently dies ] then the mind no longer exists

Consciousness is also a function of the brain and again when the brain dies it also dies

Consciousness cannot exist without a functioning brain as spiritual energy floating around the universe

There is no evidence for this at all which is why I cannot accept it but I know you and Trixie believe this but it is not for me

I am an empiricist and so can only accept something as true where there is actual evidence for it and that is how my mind functions

same here. i would also like to put a one sided board above them to see if they could correctly report what was on the otherside of the board.