Fat positive

But you just said, fat women shouldn’t be allowed to work.

you ended our truce by being transphobic.

this is true, people are fat mainly due to the modern lifestyle of slavery and subjugation, religion is the modern potato chip to compensate that they are not allowed to have agency and are living under injustice and tyranny. an animal gets fat when it is locked in a cage and repressed from living out it’s natural instincts.

you can be proven true mathematically and scientifically.

the bicycle is the most efficient device ever made, which means the car is less efficient.
thus a society builds more effort into building itself than is actually output, think of factory labor and how much effort it takes to build cars and ship gasoline, and creating a society of traffic jams and wage slaves, they are putting more energy into than they are getting out, it is inefficient.

but eventually we can hope for a future free of wage slavery, the laws of energy say energy is never lost, therefore one day we may end up getting more energy than we put into it.
Primarily what you want to do is give the most amount of work to non-sentience, so that non-sentient things are the ones eating up the karmic suffering, while the sentient ones simply reap the fruits, this is the way out of suffering.

I thought truces were meant to stop direct attacks on one another, but you say it is off since I do not relish the [Edit: trans #-o ] illness you associate yourself with, so be it.

Maybe I should write this every time you bring up the trans agenda…trans people are in denial of their genetic makeup, wanting to erroneously supplant what has been created for them naturally. I am tired of trans folks and their political tunnel vision to make the world “see” them as they are not.

So are you saying that you are an illness, because you are female and there is something wrong with wanting to be female? You must be very unhappy with yourself.

[Edit: #-o ]

Most nations are bigoted about most things, and pretend it’s all the other nations but they! Who’s benefiting from that situation? certainly not the individual, but why does the individual allow themselves to be dragged into such self-depreciating situations? Mon dieu!

…you wanna try prising those potato chips/doughnuts/desserts/any other fattening foods, out of an obese Westerner’s fat sweaty palms? be my guest :stuck_out_tongue:

What motivates me to stay within my fighting weight is self-pride… I think the obese lose their self-pride, and tag onto group pride to fill that (no pun intended) void.

UP… females are not responsible for your lack of complete femaleness, so cease going off-topic with that topic. We are not responsible for your feelings on the matter, you are!

And?

Ahaha. Truth sucks, eh? Just label people who say true things you don’t like as “___phobics” and call it a day.

Apparently to you, “truce” only means “keep telling me how beautiful I am!!!”

Kek.

Topkek.

The cage is in your mind, and built by your own labor.

Fat people imprison themselves because they are too [pick one: lazy, stupid, vain, narcissistic, immature] to value themselves, to actually give a flying fuck about their own body and existence. They just do not give one fuck about themselves, not really. That is all “fat” means.

“You are not fat, you are dying.” Yep, and by their own hand and intent shall they perish. We could also say with Nietzsche that it is less an actual negative intent on their part and more like a pathological lack of any positive intent on their part. But you know, six of one and half-dozen of another.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0qcPyrPxsI[/youtube]

Yep.

Exactly.

If you’re unemployed there is no room for improvement.

At any rate not everybody can work four to five hours a day and spend the rest of their time at the gym.(Not everybody can afford a gym membership or buy their own home gym equipment.) Not everybody can become anorexic, world just doesn’t work that way.

This obsession with human perfection even beyond weight or fitness in society is a fool’s errand.

You’re just addressing and mocking symptoms, what’s your actual solution to the problem? You don’t have any and public health officials don’t have any either because they refuse to address the actual problem creator namely that of the modern societal environment.

Not true at all, in fact it would be more the exact opposite.

Says the fat lazy person who can’t stop eating Doritos long enough to go walk outside for 30 minutes a day.

Really? Tell me all the opportunities an unemployed person has on the verge of being thrown out onto the streets. No doubt you must have some first hand knowledge of this.

I work constantly and a very physically strenuous or demanding job chump. You wouldn’t last five days in my life.

I would put my own physical, strenuous work up to yours any day.

:laughing: Sure kid.