Fat positive

People have time to pick nutritious foods that will not break the budget. They also have time to exercise, if they wanted to. It doesn’t matter if they work a lot. These are choices people make, based on their values (or rather lack of values).

When it comes to being fat, most of it is caused by over-eating. You can eat McDonalds every day and not get fat, if you only eat one meal and nothing else each day, and if you get some cardio exercise each day. But otherwise, people are simply eating way too much food, and not exercising. Again, these are choices. No one is a “victim” of being fat. They just don’t want to put in any effort really. Laziness. Value-lack. Victimhood mentality is just an excuse.

Haha.

Some medical conditions do cause weight gain: thyroid problems, untreated depression, medicine treated mental health problems (cause lethargy too), heart conditions, lung conditions. So it’s not purely one thing or another, but with most modern society members sedentary lives and depression really fuck their weight. They are not moving enough…period. Depression is tricky for it comes and goes when not treated, but a person’s weight can go in the crapper quick during a three to six month bout of severe depression. Unfortunately, people self-medicate with food, sex, drugs, alcohol, and gambling to numb and distract themselves from feeling poorly.

People, especially children, need to be taught to advocate for their health. Kids need to know what is reasonable and what is out of control regarding all the interplaying aspects of health. They need to be made conscious of what’s going on with their bodies at a young age so they can counter their physiological health, they control it, before it controls them.

There is also a fair amount of fat-shaming involved the minute any fat appears on a person’s body… my Chinese friends told me this/vented about their culture.

In South Korea women who are fat can’t even get a job. Read that on an article recently, if people think Europeans are bigoted they obviously haven’t been around Asians for any quality amount of time.

Fat shaming works.

Wish it was that way in America too. We need higher standards, and real values.

Human perfection is a fool’s folly.

Only if you’re so lazy that you can’t even improve at all.

But you just said, fat women shouldn’t be allowed to work.

you ended our truce by being transphobic.

this is true, people are fat mainly due to the modern lifestyle of slavery and subjugation, religion is the modern potato chip to compensate that they are not allowed to have agency and are living under injustice and tyranny. an animal gets fat when it is locked in a cage and repressed from living out it’s natural instincts.

you can be proven true mathematically and scientifically.

the bicycle is the most efficient device ever made, which means the car is less efficient.
thus a society builds more effort into building itself than is actually output, think of factory labor and how much effort it takes to build cars and ship gasoline, and creating a society of traffic jams and wage slaves, they are putting more energy into than they are getting out, it is inefficient.

but eventually we can hope for a future free of wage slavery, the laws of energy say energy is never lost, therefore one day we may end up getting more energy than we put into it.
Primarily what you want to do is give the most amount of work to non-sentience, so that non-sentient things are the ones eating up the karmic suffering, while the sentient ones simply reap the fruits, this is the way out of suffering.

I thought truces were meant to stop direct attacks on one another, but you say it is off since I do not relish the [Edit: trans #-o ] illness you associate yourself with, so be it.

Maybe I should write this every time you bring up the trans agenda…trans people are in denial of their genetic makeup, wanting to erroneously supplant what has been created for them naturally. I am tired of trans folks and their political tunnel vision to make the world “see” them as they are not.

So are you saying that you are an illness, because you are female and there is something wrong with wanting to be female? You must be very unhappy with yourself.

[Edit: #-o ]

Most nations are bigoted about most things, and pretend it’s all the other nations but they! Who’s benefiting from that situation? certainly not the individual, but why does the individual allow themselves to be dragged into such self-depreciating situations? Mon dieu!

…you wanna try prising those potato chips/doughnuts/desserts/any other fattening foods, out of an obese Westerner’s fat sweaty palms? be my guest :stuck_out_tongue:

What motivates me to stay within my fighting weight is self-pride… I think the obese lose their self-pride, and tag onto group pride to fill that (no pun intended) void.

UP… females are not responsible for your lack of complete femaleness, so cease going off-topic with that topic. We are not responsible for your feelings on the matter, you are!

And?

Ahaha. Truth sucks, eh? Just label people who say true things you don’t like as “___phobics” and call it a day.

Apparently to you, “truce” only means “keep telling me how beautiful I am!!!”