Government

Some historical maps for you:

Can you start with that?

Or are you just joking?

I found a historical timeline of the Alemanni, but the maps look pretty :slight_smile:

I will continue reading up on them, later… and no, I wasn’t joking :wink:

Fine. :slight_smile:

Strasbourg area and I’ll say no more as I am not going to go into a great deal over it derailing the thread.

They were the last pagan Germans that were slaughtered by the Franks for their unwillingness to convert to Christianity whose descendants are many in southern Germany especially of Bavarian ancestory.

I only know that my family name comes from the area and I’m unwilling to post that information online.

I’ll leave you with this Arminius only, my last name in German means hill people and the family on my German side came to the United States after the Hecker uprising in the late 1800’s.

The dominant portion of my family is German with some French admixture and still yet on my father’s side there is small portion that is Austro-Hungarian.

The Franks were and are Germans too. The Franks are (1) the ancestors of the current Franken who live especially in the North of Bayern (Bavaria), in the East of Württemberg (Wuerttemberg), in the Southwest of Hessen (Hesse, Hessia), and - as Nether-Franks - in Rheinland-Pfalz (Rhineland-Palatinate), in the West (Nordrhein) of Nordrhein-Westfalen (North Rhine-Westphalia), in parts of the so-called “Netherlands” and Belgium; and they also are (2) the ancestors of the most French.

Some Franks - as well as e.g. Saxons, Angles, Jutes et al. - stayed where they were at that said time, others moved on and conquered foreign territories where they later founded kingdoms.

So now we can talk about “kingdom as a form of government”.

Yes, I know this Arminius. I just view it as a tragedy how the last of the Alemanni succumbed to Frank Christians. I’m of the mind Europe would of been better off staying pagan as I detest Christianity. Thousands of Alemanni women, men, and children were slaughtered for not accepting the Christ god.

if i drive 100 miles and go to a random field, building brick by brick, adding cement, building a philosophy building, i will be approached by feds, asked what i am doing, made to feel humiliated like i am mentally ill or something, told i must fill out a bunch of paperwork, possibly also pay property fees, this is cuckery at its finest.

This "Christianization“ happened to all those who were later called "Europeans“, then to almost all Black-Africans, to all native Americans, to all Australians, to many Asians; thus: to almost all humans of the world.

The world became “European”:

Then the "White World Revolution“, which had already existed since the end of the 18th century, and the "Colored World Revolution“ (Oswald Spengler’s concept [„Farbige Welt-Revolution“] reacted.

Now the interim result is as follows:

The worst is yet to come. There will be hell to pay.

I’m not sure I understand you the right way.

Like for example, would you think that colonisation and imperialism through Europeans happened because Europeans were motivated by things like the Mongolian invasion or the Muslim invasions into Europe prior to it?

Arminius, Christianity is a semitic stain of existence where there isn’t anything that constitutes itself as being European.

As for anti white sentiments it is the establishment’s goal of biological control mainly by zionists. (Population reduction)The zionists view whites as a form of pestilence and like pests you see in the wild you introduce foreign invaders (It’s natural foreign predators or competitors) to curb down its population or get rid of it all together. You even introduce mating or reproduction disrupting techniques making it unable to reproduce itself.

In the past only European nationalists has posed a threat to the zionist world order and because of that it has been deemed necessary by the establishment to annihilate that movement by any means.

My thought was: “Das dicke Ende kommt erst noch”, then I translated that into: “The worst is yet to come. There will be hell to pay.”

It depends on the reference. The modern colonisation and imperialism through the Europeans were perhaps indirectly but not directly motivated by certain foreign invasions. By “indirectly” I mean “through their own earlier history” when they were probably or perhaps motivated by those invasions. So, if the reference is (A) the earliest beginning of the Europeans as the Occidental Christians, then we have to talk about the change from the pagan German tribes to those Occidental Christians and the proabability that they were motivated (1.) with a very high probability by the Ancient Roman empire and invasions, (2.) with a relatively high probability by the Byzantine empire and invasions, (3.) with medium or low probability by the Arabo-Islamis empire and invasions; if the reference is the (B) earliest beginning of a self, a self-assurance, a self-consciousness of those Occidental Christians, then we do not have to talk about the Mongolian invasion, because the probaility is very low that the Mongolian invasion was such a motivation at that time, but nevertheless: it was not without any effect and may have motivated in some aspects. The main motivation for colonisation and imperialism through the Europeans as the Occidental Christians is their origin, their own being and becoming, and this is something that is not Christian - but Faustian which means e.g. dynamic, highest risk, adventure, technology, science, intelligence, striving for all this till endlessness, regardless whether this striving is possibkle or not (Faustians just do it).

So I do not think that the Faustians were and are real Christians, they have always conserved something that was before their Christianisation. And by the way: “Occidental Christians” does not mean “like all other Christians”.

Otto, as I already said in my last post: Faustians (Occidentals, Westerners) are no real Christians, because they have been conserving their soul and mind since their origin. They had to “work Christianity off” after they had become Christians nominally. So deep in their soul and mind Faustians have always remained Faustians. Their real religion or soul image is Faustian (regardless which one the other sprachregelung [convention of speech] is, be it “Occidental Christian”, thus “Catholic” and “Protestantic” or whatever).

@Arminius

I see the reason for the collapse of the West in the weakness and demise within the West itself.
It’s not like the current invaders have such great vigour to achieve this invasion on their own, they are being invited, cared and paid for by influential current elites within the West itself.

Don’t forget charitable Christian institutions either.

We can agree on that.

What do you think about that?