Reality - Version 0.1

When you refer to physical memory, are you referring to the deterioration of our biological body, predominantly the central nervous system?

I know James will correct me if I am wrong but I believe the answer to this is yes, the deterioration of our biological body including the central nervous system.

The concept of who you are now - I am thinking with each instant stays the same.

I am also under the impression that what James refers to as a spirit, you and I are calling a soul - to me they are just words - what they represent is important to me - however I think it is important to treat the words as they are appropriate to each philosophy.

Since you gave me a yes, then I will add that the soul, the seat of consciousness, is a separate body which works in tandem with the biological body. Also, the eyes of the soul(your 3rd eye :evilfun: ) records memories, just as the eyes connected to the brain records memories. I’m not convinced that the brain has the ability or the authority to pull up all of our long term memories warehoused in the soul so what is retrieved by the brain when it concerns long term memories are always different than remembered. I’m not sure how the brain and soul interact concerning all the gathered information which makes up you. I’ve astral projected voluntarily, from a wakened state (not lucid dreaming) once and twice involuntarily, it is upon these three different experiences concerning my soul traveling that I make my claims about such metaphysical notions.

…and I’m rambling…sorry. :confused:

WendyDarling

These are all things that interest me - and funnily enough I think we are still able to keep a rational mind through it all . . .

You are certainly not rambling to me. I was exploring something similar in a thread I started called paradox of vu - which was really about the paradox of the sensed - there were a number of different and interesting answers. The way you and I define the soul as the seat of the consciousness has a couple of similarities to James’ spirit in that it is a separate body which works in tandem with the biological body(and again I know I will be corrected if I messed up). I think it is maybe at this point that that we all either diverge or the topic becomes ambiguous. I have never considered my third eye as the eyes of my soul but then I have only just changed over my definition of soul due to the last one being poorly defined. I have always considered my third eye as my minds eye - so that is confusing to me - however I have been a Christian like person most of my life. I still love the Bible but there is so much out there to learn and I consider myself everyone’s student - I have never been able to achieve and astral projection so I can not really comment on that - all I can say is that I have tried many times. I do however spend a lot of time in deep meditation. It seems that I can feel events before they happen sometimes too; I am not even sure what that is about.

Now I am rambling!

:laughing:

A good ramble is a good ramble. I have much to say, but we’re veering off topic again, aren’t we? If you start a new thread to discuss this astral interest, I’ll definitely drop by. :wink:

Yeah a good ramble is great. I am not bothered by veering off topic. Where would you suggest I start an astral thread?

The Sandbox, since we have no idea where this is headed philosophically.

No problem . . .

:laughing:

That sounds fair to me.

I was referring to the entropy of the physical arrangement associated with memory. Wendy is a true dualist, believing that the soul is an entity with memory and decision making capability, never forgetting anything. What I refer to as a soul, is the essential definition of who and what you are, thus not an “entity” as such but a concept (hence in the Conceptual/Divine Realm). And a “spirit” is merely a type of behavior, necessarily physical.

My apologies. I forgot to take into account the original question that I asked that prompted your answer. It can still be applied the the physical body though, cant it? Yes Wendy and I differ a little on the subject of the soul.

James

OK - I am going to work something out here . . .

Consequential indicates following as a result or effect. So you are therefore saying that the PtA has to be built up first before it can affect.

We have two variables: A & B

B is in an initial state of PtA = ZERO

A contains, well, lets say TWO - it whacks B with two.

B is now in a state of PtA = TWO as a consequence of being whacked by A

Correct?

Please keep in mind that this is a very basic but abstract example compared to what really happens - imagination is kind of useful here.
Crawl before Walk et cetera.

Now lets analyze.

Let us create two arrays: Array 1 and Array 2 - they live in metaspace.

Both arrays are randomly initialized . . . array one is the first array to affect and therefore is assigned as the primary array.

Array 1 stores the PtA of 1000 bits of fuzz-ball : Array 2 stores the PtA of 1000 bits of fuzz-ball

Array 1 and Array 2 are just references of the same bits of fuzz-ball

Array 1 is now the affecting array.

A affects B - B(which now has a new PtA) is in Array 2 - Array 2 is updated with the affect from Array 1 and now Array 2 becomes the primary array.

Array 2 is now the affecting array.

B affects C - C(which now has a new PtA) is in Array 1 - Array 1 is updated with the affect from Array 2 and now Array 1 become the primary array.

Array 1 is now the affecting array.

This switching of primaries continues indefinitely.

We can structure the Arrays so A, B, C etc. also contain coordinates along with PtA of the fuzz-ball bits.

NOTE: The Array Segments are copies of each other in both arrays - so A is in the first position and B is in the second position in both arrays. However each bit of fuzz-ball is free to move around in space - so later in the switching Z could be affecting A. I hope I am making sense . . .

What just happened in physical space? Let us break a rule and use infinite homogeneity as a convenience. Let us take a five by four chunk of physical space(2D).

A - 0 0 0 0 0
B - 0 0 0 0 0
C - 2 0 0 0 0
D - 0 0 0 0 0

As it relates to the previous example of ZERO and TWO. We finished at C in column one with a value of 2 because the example is linear - if we utilized coordinates we could have ended up in column 3 at position C provided we were going diagonally or column 3 at position A going left to right.

What was happening in metaspace is reflected in physical space. The switching of arrays is just conceptual. The affect in physical space is physical.

Hmm… I like starting with randomly initialized PtA values in an array. But realize that “potential-to-affect” means that something is going to be affected. What gets affected is the surrounding PtA points. Point A affects point B which is simultaneously affecting C, and so on. So the next array is to display the next instant in time.

We, our conscious spark of life, are found in the entity of our soul, and our meat sacks move while our soul entity wears the flesh housing (that is not conscious, merely flesh clothing allowing different forms of sensory input and communication exchanges). Two bodies, one mind working both. Am I being clear enough?

I understand what you mean.

A affects B - B(which now has a new PtA) is in Array 2 - Array 2 is updated with the affect from Array 1 and now Array 2 becomes the primary array.

Array 2 is now the affecting array. Affecting Array 1.

Lets mark our segments with hexadecimal instead . . . A becomes 0, B becomes 1, C becomes 2

0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F . . . 3E5,3E6,3E7 - This represents segments 0 to 999 without left padding(leading zeros)

(where 0 to F is 0 to 15 and 3E5=997, 3E6=998, 3E7=999) 1000 segments are updated at once.

All segments in the array are updated at once. Let us try it - with left padding(leading zeros)
The hexadecimal represents the segment addresses. Columns are in integers and separated by pipes for clarity.

First reset the active(primary) array back to Array 1.

Instant in time 0 - Each Segment is Randomly Initialized.

000 | 1 | 8 | 6 | 3 | 4 |
001 | 3 | 6 | 8 | 5 | 2 |
002 | 2 | 4 | 3 | 4 | 6 |
003 | 7 | 5 | 3 | 9 | 3 |
004 | 2 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 9 |
. . .
3E5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 4 | 3 |
3E6 | 2 | 6 | 1 | 7 | 5 |
3E7 | 5 | 2 | 6 | 3 | 1 |

Instant in time 1 - Lets propagate top to bottom in column 2 with a value of 1

000 | 1 | 9 | 6 | 3 | 4 |
001 | 3 | 7 | 8 | 5 | 2 |
002 | 2 | 5 | 3 | 4 | 6 |
003 | 7 | 6 | 3 | 9 | 3 |
004 | 2 | 9 | 7 | 6 | 9 |
. . .
3E5 | 4 | 4 | 2 | 4 | 3 |
3E6 | 2 | 7 | 1 | 7 | 5 |
3E7 | 5 | 3 | 6 | 3 | 1 |

Propagation affects all segments in the array at once. This example represents two instances in time(0 and 1)

We finished at 3E7 in column two, changing the value from 2 to 3. All the PtA values were updated by one, in an instant of time - the example is still linear.

If we utilized coordinates we could propagate diagonally and left to right as well. Actually we could do a lot more than that.

Time 0 was Array 1 and Time 1 was Array 2 - we would have finished on Array 1 as active which is ready for Time 2.

I am guessing the next thing you will mention will be regarding PtA and maybe Points.
Something like not propagating with the value of one but using the numbers in the columns instead.

:-k

I am very tired but I triple checked the above - even with a triple check I have made mistakes when tired - just an FYI.

Each PtA number represents how much affect is available to be propagated. If a point has a PtA value of 4, that point propagates only that much PtA. And it is propagated to an adjacent point. Perhaps point (0,1) propagates to point (0,2). And as the PtA propagates to a new point, it leaves the prior point. If the PtA at (0,1) was 4, after the first instant of time, (0,2) becomes 4 and (0,1) becomes zero.

Of course since every point is receiving PtA as well as transmitting PtA, (0,1) would actually not go to 0 but rather go to its newly received value, perhaps from (0,0).

You might also want to include that PtA values can be positive, representing the potential to increase PtA, or can be negative, representing the ability to decrease PtA.

James

OK, I am not being a smart ass - so don’t get the wrong idea. I just want to be candid(truthful and straightforward; frank).

I get the concept of propagation in the following quote:

Which sounds similar to the following to me:

With the exception that we are adding coordinates.

In metaspace we can do anything. We have a lot of flexibility.

So we are switching from Segments and Columns to Coordinates. Each Coordinate contains a negative or positive value for PtA.

Correct?

[-o<

I didn’t want to make a liar out of you. :sunglasses:

You already had coordinates with the arrays. It’s e4asier if you use them, especially since it all becomes 3D after a while.

Let me know when you think that you have all of that straight because the next issue will throw you. :sunglasses:

James

Has anyone ever told you that you are a pain in the neck sometimes? :laughing: Kidding of course.

Thanks man.

Yeah yeah . . . I should have said coordinate system. 3D Cartesian Coordinate System. The arrays I will use for storing each set of coordinates.

I think that I have all of that straight. I can contemplate the next issue while I work on some new logic.

:sunglasses: