Feminism is destruction of the female psyche

Feminism is population control. :wink:

By redirecting feminism to our ends (my ends.)

Your ends specifically mean having sex on tap with hot lesbians which sadly for you o prodigal one is never going to happen

Void_X_Zero wrote:

:mrgreen:

they said the same thing about the airplane, and the computer.

Void_X_Zero wrote:

Here’s how.

youtu.be/3qc_RoepfyU

LOL… it is all true!

(thank you Satyr, great research)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPSmBzl1Frc[/youtube]

Kek.

“All white people are racist”.

“PayPal me”.

Haha.

All human beings have conscious and subconscious biases. The subconscious ones cannot be controlled but the conscious ones can. It is up to each individual
to decide whether their conscious ones should be controlled or not. But no one is immune. Anyone who thinks that they are is seriously deluding themselves

You racist.

When men are men, women will be women. When men start acting like women, women pick up the slack because someone has to be the man.

You should be asking is how to turn guys back into men. After that, women will fall in line.

Yes.

Feminism is about turning women into inferior men and turning men into inferior women. It is the epitome of dysfunction when speaking of gender roles. A factor that makes countries weak and vulnerable to conquest.

Men want to dominate, women want to be dominated.

A feminist society tells women they should dominate, and tells men they should accept their being dominated.

Nobody but the few sick degenerates truly enjoy this.

Feminism should be called masculinism:

1. Assertive man + submissive woman = functional
  2. Assertive man + assertive woman = conflict
  3. Submissive man + assertive women = functional
  4. Submissive man + submissive woman = lack of leadership

I’ll let you elaborate on what’s wrong with #3 :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Replace assertive with masculine and submissive with feminine and it becomes clear what’s wrong with 3.

Women cannot be as masculine as men, and men cannot be as feminine as women. When they try, it comes across as weird and creepy and it’s dysfunctional.

Like these dykes that pretend to be men, or the faggots who pretend to be women. Number 3 is basically a faggot and a dyke paired up.

You the man! :handgestures-thumbup:

I don’t think women have the testosterone to fully take over the role of man. I’m not sure men do either anymore. Maybe there is the problem. As long as men act like pansies, women will step up to fill the void.

As long as men continue praising women for acting like men, they will keep doing it.

What can we do?

Dominate dominant women?

:laughing: That’s a #2…conflict alert!

Only until you break them of that assertiveness.