North Korea

I bet Trump is hoping they cross the line, so he can crush them. Even China has backed off supporting the North Koreans. So nothing stands in the way really. Our missile defenses can shoot down their stupid little attacks, and if Trump hits their side of the DMZ and their military sites at once in a preemptive strike then they can’t even invade South Korea. Lol.

Trump isn’t like past presidents. He isn’t playing around here. So hopefully that fat child dictator over there will keep it up, so we can take out their government so the people there can rise up and get their nation back.

He isn’t gonna do shit.

Sure?

United States needs a big war with somebody, too many unemployed and low income people living here which will only get worse with an economy teetering on the edge of a financial cliff…

Yes, war is needed. But the right war, not the wrong one.

War with Russia is the wrong war. But the fat idiot dictator of NK presents a perfect opportunity.

Wei Wan War and Ho Lee Fock

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz2eddg9dfU[/youtube]

The dude in the video looks so stupid that I don’t even ha e to press play to know he’s probably wrong.

Your responses are so stupid that I don’t even ha e to expend one neuron’s worth of effort considering your supposed existence.

On the news last night

The President of China to Donald Trump: “Watch what you say” (to the President of North Korea)

The President of North Korea: “We are going to bomb/flatten Guam”

The President of the United States: “If anything happens to Guam we are going to flatten you out of existence”

:open_mouth:

One would have to be suicidal to attack Guam:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andersen_Air_Force_Base

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Base_Guam

Trump was right, again.

He stood up to NK, no appeasement, and they backed down.

Yeah that’s right.