Fat positive

Fat women are gross, and the men who stick with them have low self esteem and feel like they can’t do any better. Any normal dude would cheat on a fat girl if a hot girl threw the vagina at him.

Like when you see a couple and the girl is fat, you know there’s more to the story than him wanting to be with her because he thinks she’s attractive. Fat girls aren’t attractive. So look close…you’ll see. Maybe he has bad teeth. Maybe he’s poor. Maybe they both have herpes and are too embarassed so they just stay together then she got fat. Maybe they’re “mental health” types who are always needing each other for emotional support and tbey swap up between being the victim and saving one another because they’re unable to support themselves alone until a skinny girl comes along.

Like if a person can honestly say, “I wouldn’t know what to do without my significant other”, then they need to leave the relationship and work on themselves.

Haha, well said.

Like I said in the transgender thread if you are a mentally competent adult you can do whatever you want to your body. And that applies just as equally
to being fat as to anything else. But it is not fatphobic to state that being over weight can lead to an increased chance of diabetes and heart attack and
a general reduction in health both in terms of quantity and quality. Neither is fatphobia the equivalent of racism or misogyny or homophobia as one can
not change their skin colour or biological gender or sexual orientation but can change their weight if they want to. But this is for fat people them selves
to decide not me. Because how fat someone is is none of my business

Seriously, you think people are voluntarily fat?

It is far easier to get a sex change than to lose weight.
The former is done to you, the latter you have to do yourself.

No, you are a fat-phobe.

Also, I think we should really protect our sick from being treated differently. Sick-phobia is pervasive. Hospitals are concentration camps guarded by sickophobes.

Getting a sex change involves more than simply have an operation you know. You have to undergo serious psychiatric assessment long before you go under the knife
Why you think that is easier than losing weight I have no idea but you could not be more wrong if you tried. And remember the prejudice that trans will be exposed
to once they have transitioned. The positive feedback a fat person will get if they manage to lose weight can not be any more diametrically opposite in comparison

People believe their delusions. People who have delusions are mentally ill. A transexual will believe their delusion to the bitter end, but they will never be other than their XX or XY original chromosomes.

There wouldn’t be any fat people especially in the west if people weren’t overworked, had access to healthier foods, and had a livable wage to support themselves. You can’t exercise if you don’t have any spare time to do so working forty five to fifty hours a week.

Apparently the reason why there is practically no obesity in China is because their national diet is rice
Compare that to America where one in three adults is overweight in the junk food capital of the world

What if the delusion is so powerful that they feel they have no choice or free will so have to follow it through
For telling a tran that they will still have the same chromosomes is not going to make a blind bit of difference

People, other people, should stop them from harming themselves to live a delusion that will always amount to a lie they tell themselves.

that’s not true. there was once a fat girl i was genuinely in love with as well as sexually attracted to, this can be verified empirically by the fact i had a boner. however, the boner went away when i realized what a cold hearted B she was, i hate her to this very day.

The point is though that they do not think it is a lie because in their minds it is a lie to carry on just as they are so they have to change

wendy, you are just transphobic of me because you are jealous that i have a higher iq than you, so you are using my own kind of reasoning against me, as a kind of vengeance mechanism. but i think you misjudge me because, i am all about a serium of genius which will improve a persons iq, i dont believe people ought to be trapped within the same iq they were born with.

sexchange isnt covered by most insurance, most have to work at a factory for 5 years just to save up 30k because most surgeons dont offer payment plans, rest assured factory labor is the most mind numbing and soul sucking form of torture next to solitary confiment known to man.

Oh boy, here we go…wild accusations against Wendy, so much for our agreed upon truce. And it’s serum, not serium.

Hahaha.

Ridiculing the symptoms but not the actual cause. That is how these conversations usually go.

What do you think is the case of fat positivity?