Government

Governments can’t be “criminal” because they are literally above the law.

They impose the rules. They don’t necessarily need to follow the rules they impose.

Laws exist to restrict the majority, the mass, the lesser and inferior. The definition of freedom is the abolition of all such laws, order, and imposition. For example, “liberal” ideology necessarily implies an anti-government sentiment. Liberals hate being told what to do, what they can or cannot do. Liberal-leftists apply this sentiment to sexuality, “you can’t tell me what to do with my life”, hence why they support homosexuality and other sexual degeneracy.

I wouldn’t disagree with that either.

There is a technical issue with that. In a constitutional government, there are no people “above the law”, so yes, they can in fact be “criminal” (and quite often are).

The Constitution was created with the presupposition in mind that all governments are flawed, and subject to revision, hence all laws can be overturned.

That is “Classical Western Liberal” governance/government. “The Government” (Republic) of the u.s.

So what, criminal organizations have rules also, some even have councils, your point being what exactly? Not following their own rules which they dictate to everybody else by gunpoint is quite telling of what exactly I’m talking about here. Also, the weak tend to insulate themselves behind the framework of rules, prevailing norms, or laws as a form of power because outside the protection of authority and government institutions they tend to be quite powerless. They only find empowerment through such government conventional institutions. It usually isn’t any kind of meaningful self empowerment either. Your whole weak and inferior rant is laughable considering that a superior person would not have any need of rules or laws to demonstrate their own strength and power but then again the weak constantly need to latch onto something outside of themselves to give their lives meaning. I find it strange that you find strength, meaning, and solace within the confinements of government bureaucracy.

Just as there are a variety of politics and groups of people there is also a variety of criminal government syndicates. Each group of people want to inflict their views, ideologies, and perceptions onto everybody else where there is this whole competition of acquiring power to do so. Those that control a military or police structure win in enforcing their viewpoints by gunpoint on the population at large. Liberals, conservatives, fascists, or monarchs makes little difference, it’s all implemented the same.

It’s an interesting paradox of human society isn’t it that people in general wouldn’t normally interact or work together without the forever threat of violence and punishment hanging over their heads, is it not James? I wonder, what does that say for human morality, ethics, and value judgements as a whole? What does that say about human nature itself? :sunglasses:

I think you’re already familiar with my disdain for concepts like harmony or general good.

You get an A+ for speaking on the powerlessness of the majority of the population at a government’s disposal, we can at least agree upon that.

They cannot be legally overturned except by due process. The laws were not changed by that process, but by deception. Once illegally changed, being made legal afterwards does not remove the criminality involved. They remain criminals, even though no longer acting against the new laws.

Furthermore, let us examine the case of Nikola tesla. Nikola tesla was a case of a man who’s intelligence dominated and neglected his animal desires. Thus, he ultimately failed to reproduce.

I must clarify, that by intelligence I don’t mean consciousness. A wolf has intelligence, and isn’t necessarily conscious, although wolves probably are conscious. For instance, a robot could have intelligence with no consciousness. By intelligence I mean intelligent systems. Depending on the specie, these systems can interfere and disrupt the reproductive capacity.

There is a heirarchy of alpha, beta normal and omega.

The bankers are the higher alpha, politicians, lawmakers etc are the lower alpha. Football players, actors, celebrities, police officers are Beta males. Normal is the slave population, subjugate to the betas of the alphas. We are the omega’s, since noone takes philosophy seriously.

Betas, typically have the highest testosterone, amongst humans, since human alphas need to have a subjugated sex-drive in order to master human social systems. An example of alphas are bankers, politicians, lawmakers. But amongst other species, such as lions, the highest testosterone males are the alpha, usually.

Fixed is too busy living off Quebec’s public social welfare with his Somalian baby mama, I also suspect he lives off of an inheritance. The guy is too drugged out daily to hold an actual day job.

More like enforce their order (civilization) onto nature (human beings sporadically and randomly controlling their own destiny)which you call chaos. Yes everybody is people but there are differences between a minority and majority where a majority of people have no influence in government whatsoever. You seem to be unable to grasp this.

In your analogy the governor is all too human which I find it strange you interpreting things for me without asking. No, my problem is that I don’t want to be ruled by anybody outside of myself where I would like to shoot the governor and anybody else that would try to rule over me.

I think that you might be lost in textual translation of the word criminal here causing all of the confusion. To understand what I am saying you must understand that I am not utilizing any moral connotations here nor am I implying any kind of moral value judgements. I avoid such things when I’m talking and only utilize such things when conversing with simpletons.

No, for me a criminal is merely an individual or group of individuals that get what they want by utilizing violence, killing, and the threat of punishment all the while exploiting others. That’s my take of the word. You’ll also notice my intentional lack of moral value judgements in my description. I’m not saying it’s good, bad, right, or wrong, I’m merely describing activity.

Unless you view all voting platforms to be rigged or masturbatory public relations in sync with prevailing social propaganda themes to lull the majority asleep with the wool pulled over their faces in a thoroughly controlled fashion. raises hand

I like your iceberg analogy, indeed there are huge amounts of things going on in any given day that the majority of the public knows nothing about.

Human interaction revolves around the master and slave dynamic. Me and James differ of course, he’s a moralizing humanist, I on the other hand by comparison am a moral nihilist and skeptic.

Please don’t confuse both of our perceptions as being entirely the same, while me and him might agree on some points of the conversation it is evident that we disagree on much more.

Are you familiar with Thomas Hobbes or Niccolo Machiavelli? I am just finding it difficult with you having a hard time understanding where I’m coming from.

When reading my posts understand that I speak of definition, description, and activity but in a rather unconventional way in that I steer clear of any kind of moral or ethical prognosis concerning value judgements. My writing can be almost described as a sort of cynical and nihilistic pessimist form of perceived narration, like a detached observer or commentator. Whether or not this is new I don’t know, I would like to know if other writers have attempted to write similarly. I can certainly understand why in the past and present I confuse others with my writing style because it is unconventional something of which I pride myself in.

The differences between governments is either ideological or preferred social propaganda being carried out however the methods in how they enforce their power are all the same.

All governments are the same concerning a minority of people exploiting a majority reaping most of the rewards of government for themselves.

Also, I don’t differentiate between democracy and fascism, what’s the difference between a president, king, or dictator really? If you remove the illusion of voting from democracy what exactly is left?

I find myself writing very similar to you actually. Personally the only emotions I feel on a daily basis are fear, anger, and sadness, and so categorically I am very statistically an anomaly. Normally I feel a complete detachment and awkwardness when I’m around other human beings and this detachment is reflected in my posting habits. But while I am around them I try to act normal and put on a happy face so that they don’t sense my detachment. A part of me worries if my pheromones give it away.

The detached individual to a large extent has to fake emotions, interest, and pleasantries around other people concerning a social setting in order to not come off as being socially awkward or rude. It has taken me almost twenty five years to master this skill of social pretense.

This is you Otto:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ[/youtube]

Ah yes, but for every innovation you can mention I can show over a period of history individual autonomy lost or stolen. And once again, most of the benefits of government or even technological innovation goes to a minority of people anyways as they are the only ones that can afford it.

But hey, at least in this era of bondage where individual autonomy or sovereignty is next to none I can at least take a shower! Progressive!

What it comes down to is innovative dependency masquerading as progress, that’s the sales pitch.

And who’s fault is it that individual autonomy and power is lost, except the individual?

As long as you, or anybody else, sleeps in a soft or feathered bed, you’re being a hypocrite.

All of the modern contrivances, comforts, designer drugs, decadence, hedonism, and most of which you enjoy yourself, are directly spawned from the “system” you despise so much.

Shouldn’t you be thanking your government?

And once again, under a centralized government the individual controls nothing, politicized freedom is an illusion, or worse a commodity to be bought and sold in exchange of service. Spare me the whole responsibility personal inversion stemming from a fictional misguided sense of morality circulating around a belief in a state controlled social entitlement system.

Not really, you’re not even allowed to live outside of society without paying taxes, or having territorial ownership. Don’t believe me go try it sometime, see how far you’ll get. What other choices are there?

Yes, thank you for making me into a pawn or gear of an abstraction where I have no will and volition of my own other than what has already been previously scripted in being set up for me way before I was even born. I love big brother, fucking awesome.