Why there is belief in an afterlife

From what I understand, all souls are female. Men who don’t have the urge to fight just don’t have connection with their souls, in order for hatred and anger there needs to be fear or loss.
Also, I don’t believe there are such things as damaged souls, only damaged bodies and worlds, however I am uncertain of whether or not there are multiple souls (my finger analogy) or just one large and ignorant soul (incarnation and forgetting past lives).

There are multiple souls and they are male and female, but don’t ask me why. It seems that most everybody forgets their past lives. Eternity ain’t no joke and round and round we go until we get it right.

Male souls are by definition unconscious. Female means a receptivity, a sensing of input. Male is the input. Thus a male soul is an oxymoron, it doesn’t exist, since the soul is the seat of consciousness, and by extension, the seat of sensuality and emotion. An unconscious soul is like saying a square circle.

What you call “soul” or “spirit” is the shape of the essence of a body.

Male souls are triangular (edged). Female souls are circular (rounded). They have different shapes, which manifest into different bodies and behaviors.

Souls and spirits are not synonymous.

I didn’t say they are.

By who’s definition? A human female’s body may show a reproductive receptivity, but I’m talking about the body of a soul.

By using “or” you aligned them as the same thing. How are they different?

Spirits are male (+ positive). Souls are female (- negative).

Care to explain?

Humans believe in an afterlife because they dont like the reality they are living in

I contend that there is no afterlife for your consciousness never dies? What then? If you think this world is indifferent to your likes, your wants, what about an eternity of places that are all indifferent to your existence?

What I think of this world is irrelevant because reality does not care what I think of it and imagining different and better realities is not going to change that at all
If you do not like the fact that you are not going to live for ever you should simply accept it as that is all you can do. No one who is dead worries about being dead
That tells me that I should not worry about it either so I dont. I am now as free as it is possible to be because I have no fear of death. Why do you feel the need to
create an imaginary afterlife? Why not focus on the life you have? Or are you afraid that if you discovered the afterlife did not really exist that it would some how
make you a different person? You would still be who you are on a fundamental level even if was a shock to you initially. From what you say here I think you are on
balance way more good than bad so that would not change even if your worldview did. Who one is psychologically and who one is philosophically are not the same

s57,
No one is dead as you said, that’s the situation and it means consciousness forever…no rest…no reprieve. There is no imaginary afterlife, just a continuation of this life in a different form. Why does that not compute? Why are you skirting the issue I am bringing up? You will not die as you think. You will not turn to the nothingness of dust, so gear up for more of whatever you are doing to get by for it’s going to be done for quite awhile and then another thousand years and another thousand years add infinitude. There is no “out”, no exit from this stageplay, it goes on and on, understand?

I see you have provided zero evidence for the afterlife but apparently think I must accept it just because you say so
I dont accept something exists on that basis and as you have nothing else to convince me I have to reject the notion
The only thing that survives after your death is the energy you were made from but you will be dead for all eternity

You have no evidence for what you believe either. That energy that survives is your consciousness, the spark of life, and you will still be…thinking but without your human body.

I do not believe in any thing at all because I have no need for belief. I do however think death is eternal because there is zero evidence to suggest otherwise
And the energy that survives after death is not consciousness but simply physical energy. The notion that consciousness can survive death is just pure wibble

Boy are you gonna be surprised! :laughing: Remember (don’t forget again, damn it!), I told you so! :evilfun:

Do you think that I am going to be surprised by something you think is true just because you want it to be
I am too old to be surprised by anything but I am planning on staying dead forever when I leave this world

Good luck with trying to will yourself out of existence! :laughing: