What's for breakfast?

egoism and narcissism, what kt labels as “nihilism”.
Not all narcissists are evil or idiots, some are nice people, some narcissists are nurses and care about others. But beware the idiots.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001

Perhaps in part. But I think that it goes deeper than that.
I also think perhaps that boredom is part of the reason. People need their thrills even though at times they may be unconscious of them.
Perhaps it is not much different than the gamblers’ attitudes. They win, they lose, then they need to try to win again. No matter how it turns out, it’s all a gamble and no matter the losing, I think it’s still a high in a way ~~ until the low. One vicious circle.
But why lose everything, family, house, bank account?

I don’t know much at all about gambling as you can probably surmise.
But I do know some things.

Can you explain this?

People have a need to submit, subjugate themselves. They want to give their money away to injust causes, they want to be slaves.
The desire to buy cigarettes is linked to the homosexual reflex. All heterosexuals have it. That is why they are gay in prison. There is no coincidence why ciggarretes used to be called “fags”. They not only want to put hot rods in their mouth, but they want to give their money away to powerful, evil, men who abuse them.
As a transsexual I always wanted to be a lesbian, in my teenage years I have deeply hated men. This reflex is the Neitchean reflex, the opposite of the homosexual reflex, the will to greatness. I was a very hostile and violent teenager, and this all stemmed from the Neitzchean reflex of hating men and the limited, expendable nature of my own male body, a feeling of powerless and inadequacy being trapped within the confines of ugliness and simplicity.

Many narcissists believe they are Jesus Christ and their narcissism gains power from them helping others, they love themselves and thus, empathize with others recognizing they are spirits as themselves, as well as feel pious about it, others they view as sentient beings as themselves who need help.
Other narcissists are extreme solipists, who believe noone else has sentience, and these kind of people often are narrowminded and refuse to listen to reason and heaven help you if you point out something wrong with their logic. And example of this kind of narcissist is the male robot in this lecture.
youtube.com/watch?v=w1NxcRNW_Qk

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6i38RH-FJI[/youtube]

People of dominantly weak traits should not smoke, watch tv, eat anything synthetic or breathe exhaust gasses at all.
People with dominantly strong traits can handle all that (except tv), and quite a bit more.

In any civilization that is over its peak there are more weak than strong traits.
In every rising civilization, the population chainsmokes and drinks hard liquor.

Why?

Yep.

Because life isn’t fair.

Because they can.

Clipper’s Organic unbleached teabags tea (with Organic non-GM soya milk) and Free Range scrambled eggs.

Thin cut, baked pork chops and Honeynut Cheerios in milk. Need protein for my stretch at the gym.

A bowl of Honeynut Cheerios and vanilla hazelnut coffee.

A banana and black silk coffee.

Black silk coffee? sounds fancy :slight_smile:

Smooth as silk, full-bodied, regular coffee made by Folgers…yum!

I used to like using folgers singles, especially when traveling, but it’s getting harder and harder to find these days as everyone seems to be into Keurig craze. I did come across this one the other day at the supermarket. Giving it a try right now (although I’m usually not a fan of Maxwells House)

How does it gain 1.75 more caffeine? Do they spray on some chemical compound?

I really don’t know, Wendy. They probably just market based on caffeine level.

…I wonder if they just raised pH level of Folger’s dark roast to make it taste “smooth as silk”

Try the black silk Pandabear and let me know. Once you go black you won’t ever Maxwell back. :evilfun:

Again.