Young Jobless Men And The Opioid Epidemic.

You have to be a little crazy to be a lawyer I think. Especially a criminal defense one.

What was that Shakespeare quote that involved killing all the lawyers?..

You just need to master the fine art of ass kissing. Egotistic people don’t mind, they like their egos stroked by people from all walks of life. :wink:

I don’t like kissing people’s asses and never was any good at it which is probably why I am at a disadvantage compared to most.

If the choice is to kiss the lawyer’s ass or to kiss the prison guard’s ass, I’ll take the lawyer.

99% of politicians are extreme narcissists who don’t care about anything besides money.

If you are angry at the world it helps to listen to System of a Down.

Agreed. And there is much good music to help with our catharsis in this regard.

Trump is probably the only politician we’ve ever had who doesn’t care about money-- because he already has it. He donates his paychecks, he handed over management of his company, and he has been very clear that the values at play now are greater than just greed. But small-minded, unsuccessful politicians usually are there to play the system to make more money and power/influence for themselves. And obviously Trump isn’t trying to do the latter either, he is always pissing people off and offending them, he enjoys it. So if he doesn’t need money, and doesn’t want power/influence, then what does he want? Simply to fix what is broken in our society. He was very clear about this before he even announced that he was running.

Sorry for the tangent. But this does all connect into the tragedy of young jobless and miserable men and the opioid epidemic.

“They’re trying to build a prison
For you and me to live in.”

Trump will make america great again, or so he says, just like every other politician.

He has done a lot of great things already. More than any president I can think of.

Such as?

No, they’re not building a prison, the prison is already complete and is almost three thousand years old.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PejUkwietYI[/youtube]

Building a larger prison and expanding the rules?

A more technologically efficient, advanced, and full proof zero fault prison. :wink:

Soon to be ran by robots.

That’s the plan but even the best of plans have cracks and holes in them, we’ll have to wait and see if nature wins in the end smiling through entropy.

Withdrew the US from the TPP
Executive order limiting lobbying by post-administration officials
Executive order for investigation into election fraud
Executive order limiting new federal regulations
Executive order creating a commission to fight opioid addiction
Withdrew from the Paris Accord
Temporary travel ban
Welcomed independent journalists into the White House press briefings
Calls out Very Fake News
Fired Comey
Donates his paychecks
Plan to reinforce the southern border
Plan to have merit-based immigration reform
Plan for across the board tax cuts
Has already led to large job growth in the US and return of oversees wealth
Has resisted sending the army into Syria, which is what the neocon/neolib globalists want (WWIII)
Rescinded Obama order on transgender bathrooms
Cut some federal funding to sanctuary cities
Attempting to get rid of the ACA (but has opposition from everyone, including his own party members who ran on the issue but now refuse to do it)

I’m sure I’ll think of more.

And North Korea?

That list is definitely too short. Trump has done much more to help our country.

Agreed.