I used to rule the world

dailystormer.com/i-used-to-rule-the-world/

Concise and to the point - great article.

No mercy and no more apologies. Us whites have been indoctrinated with a set of mental constructs that makes us accept our own destruction, this sick indoctrination is supported by violence of the state and all instances of healthy behavior in whites, which is to say, behavior that opposes this self-destruction, is punished by violence of the state.

A good reminder.

Ethnic protectionism? Yes. Global ethnic interventionism as the likes of past imperial structures? No. The west cannot afford another global war or conflict, we do not have the population demographics to even support such an initiative.

Colonizing outer space? We don’t even have the resources or technological capability to pursue that end. I remain heavily skeptical of all that. Rough scrutiny of international zionism? Yes, absolutely!

The best we can hope for is massive civil war and domestic insurrection in the west when western nations finally collapse. Afterwards there will be a great rebuilding project.

Given the rest of the world’s negative opinions of the west I doubt they’ll try to intervene in any of that letting us fight it out amongst ourselves. Global conflict or wars with other nations is simply not at option at this point of history, that should be shunned completely.

Western nations will fracture, splinter, and divide where new lines of territories will be made. Western territories will essentially become smaller where nations like the United States will probably split into five or six territorial segments. At this point we Europeans will never regain the whole or entirety of our former traditional nations ever again where we’ll have to settle for much smaller homogenous territories to rebuild ourselves, that’s a hard pill to swallow of course as there will be tremendous losses but it is better with that than nothing at all speaking purely of future possibilities. Sometimes less is better.

You may have ruled the world Whitey but now it is my time to.

And I will put an end to all abrahamic religions, Christianity, Judiasm, and Islam. This is the age of science not delusions and dogma.

The main problem with this planet is stupid. Global banking oligarchy, and by extension, abrahamic religion, is simply a symptom of ego mania and extreme narcissism, those that threaten our liberty are simply defective organisms that are never satisfied and have no empathy for their fellows. Thus Christians, Jews, Muslims etc. are simply symptoms of stupid, and the main problem is stupid.

Firstly I must clarify about narcissism. I am a narcissist, or used to be, narcissism is not inherently evil and can be used for good. There are different kinds of narcissists, some are compassionate and can be reasoned with, others cannot be reasoned with and are excessively selfish and delusional.

Not all Jews are evil, I know some nice Jews. Secondly we must realize that Jew is not a race, and Semites are not a true race, just a breed of whites and africans.

Really, China, East Asia, North Korea, are the last remnants of defenders against European armies and military. China knows this fact, and is currently doing what it can to prevent and hold back war against European-white races. The white-european conquering Mongolian Native Indian America, creates this situation of “West meets East” or “East meets West”.

China has always been an isolated, introverted, independent empire. The Chinese will continue to resist “globalization” and spread of the white man across earth. But, slowly, the white man has already come (invaded to japan, there are many half-white, half-japanese hybrids, some of them look very attractive too if you haven’t seen them).

Really what “globalization” means is European-izing and spread of white civilization across the world. Most of the human population actually supports and encourages this, as white women, around the entire world, are fawned over, competed for fiercely, and highly demanded.

Look, I don’t care who takes over china, whether it be whites or the japanese, but someone needs to take over China because they are a bunch of animal abusers. they litterally trap animals in plastic necklaces and wear them around everyday, they are inhuman monsters.

…plastic surgery is a great equaliser :wink:

Great equalizer indeed.

Forget the dna machine, plastic surgery will usher in the next era of utopia in society.

Indeed.

She looks the same before and after.

Actually on second notice, she actually looks younger (and happier) before the botox.

Are you blind, dear? I think she’s had a lot more done than just Botox… most in the public eye have had a lot more done than Botox.

Have you seen what the United States military largely consists of these days? It’s mostly blacks and hispanics with a few sprinkles of white guys in between.

Same could be said of the French Foreign Legion or any western European military.

What western military is going to defend purely European interests when a majority of the military is becoming more and more non-European? Something to think about.

Western military traditions have always included minorities and the soldiers of defeated tribes.

The Roman military did that long ago. The original ethnic members of the military have higher positions, like generals and commanders.

And the Roman empire collapsed because at the end of its height or peak of expansion it utilized foreign mercenaries do its fighting for itself. Rome became dependent on foreign mercenaries for its many legions. There was also an influx of foreign slaves that made its own domestic indigenous farmers or laborers go bankrupted from producing for themselves where there are records of indigenous impoverished Romans forced to sell themselves into slavery to pay off their debts. That is the history that they don’t teach in school very much academically.

Hmm, there seems to be a historical pattern afoot here…

… it had no more obvious priority. Rome rose to power because it knew how to conquer. It fell because it had no more to conquer and that is all it knew how to do. It fell to the Germans who then fell to the Judists. And here you are (ultra short version).

No I think you’re the blind one.

In the pics on the left (before) she looks like a teenage girl. And on the right, she looks like a serious, masculine, rugged, modern woman.

Do you know what a teenage girl looks like?

:laughing: Is that the line they spin, to hide the fact that they now look pretty courtesy of cosmetic surgery?

Like that? :confused:

Pics?

The population demographics are merely one aspect, because there are some more aspects. We still have an advance in technology, economy, military, education … etc. … (see my next post).