Congressional And Senatorial Coup?

In the latest incidents with Donald Trump it seems like congress and the senate is trying to strip all executive power away from the president. It seems like congress and the senate is trying to become the new executive power of government making the presidency completely impotent to change anything at all politically. This is very strange and unprecedented concerning the usual corruption of American politics. In the past up to now traditionally every presidency has enjoyed levels of executive power or privilege, this current presidency not so much. What this amounts to is congress and the senate taking over the executive branch the only problem of course is both institutions have essentially been taken over by international interests for decades. The congress and senate hasn’t been a representation of the majority of the population for many years.

I’m keeping my eyes on all of this of course. I definitely tell people to keep watching the actions of Mueller going into the next six months.

All I know is something big is about to go down here in the U.S. of A.

The President has been allowed to be a king for too long. Obama stated that his primary job is to protect the people. Yet that was never the job of the President. The President’s job is merely to enforce the dictates of Congress, most specifically to protect the borders. The Presidents should never have been making decisions concerning internal affairs nor starting wars. A grandfathered loophole in the Constitution allows for the President to be a king during a war, thus wars are regularly started (not to leave out the corporate benefits). Obama attempted to get Congress to pass an “Eternal War” state for the USA, making the President a permanent king, false-flag “terrorism” of course, being the eternal incentive (The Ahdam and Eve story all over again).

Although perhaps better to have done long before now, Congress taking back control of the President is a good thing. While the USA has been under this demonic possession initiated with WW1 and the FED, congressmen have become nothing more than slackers and serpents, so certainly suddenly gaining the control that was supposed to have always been there will lead to initial trouble. House cleaning will be a necessity soon after.

And even if representation is by way of innuendo, rule by many is preferable to a dictatorship
Does this mean that the constitution remains intact even against the corruptive feed of capitalistic intrusion into governance? I would hope so.

It is better to have one singular king than to have 300- 400 miniature kings and queens that are equally corruptible. That is what the senate and congress currently is.

It doesn’t matter who holds executive power whether it is one individual or several as the direct result will remain the same. Still, one person versus several people there is less disorder depending upon if the singular individual is competent or not.

No, not at all.

For more than one century!

That FED was founded in 1913 - the concrete beginning of the end.

First, Congress is a coequal of the President, the Constitutional design has them and the Supreme Court as checks on the President’s power.

Second, what specific things has this Congress done which has removed power from this President? Their failure to pass legislation that the President didn’t have a hand in drafting and did basically nothing to promote does not count.

Are you talking to me, Carleas?

You have a point.
One lone idiot can be easily booted, but when you have a whole cesspool of them then sanity again will never enter the room.

Mostly to OP, but of course I would like your take on it as well!

Your point is good too. One is too few (easily overtaken/killed), a dozen is still too few (for they cozy up and get personal to protect the few), hundreds are way too many. What’s a good number then? I still say that the corruption lies in the candidate who pursues politics rather than an average citizen who accepts a political seat.

It is moreso a question of quality not quantity. And this is why I advocate for the serum of genius and the Dna machine. It is not just about a utopia of beautiful people and “hot lesbians”, but also increasing the quality of the human mind, this will even improve the nobility of the common politician, reducing the amount world famine, corrupt politicians and injust laws.

Increasing the quality of a soul would yield better results, but how? How can you inspire a conscience in someone? If all the people in the world shared their goodness, there would be no need for justice.

The coup I speak of is one half of this whole Russiagate nonsense and the other is producing sanctions on Russia stripping the ability of vetoing against it by the president himself.

Let us be honest here, there is no checks and balances in either the senate or congress as they were bought out by corporate lobbyists a long time ago. The constitution is irrelevant anymore and is effectively a dead historical document.

It is also clear that the United States has every intention of antagonizing Russia and the usual senators or congressman that have the backing by military corporations/contractors are involved.

Furthermore neither the congress or senate have had any problems with previois presidents having extensive executive powers or privileges but for whatever reason Donald Trump appears to be the exception. I say all of these things of course not as a Trump supporter but merely as a casual observer that follows current events extensively.

That is the problem with laws, constitutions, and legislations in that they become eroded by corruption only a generation or two after the original creators of them die off.

They effectively become worthless overtime.

And what major event unfolded only a few years after 1913?

Manafort’s house was raided by the F.B.I. recently based soley on suspicion and rumor, nothing unordinary here…

Ongoing soft coup- :heavy_check_mark:
United States economy declining into oblivion- :heavy_check_mark:
World conflict on the horizon internationally lead by the United States- :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark:

Just another day in American paradise…