What's for dinner?

Tuna noodle, broccoli, mushroom, onion, and cheese casserole.

Steaks, baked, seasoned potato wedges, green bean casserole, and baked beans.

Spaghetti with beef, onions, and mushrooms marinara. I may throw in salads and garlic bread as well.

Joker’s heart attack special: fried bacon, potatoes, onions, and lots of cheese smothered in ranch dressing. Fuck it’s good, but so bad. Sorry cholesterol. :evilfun: :laughing:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9biIOtEYeHc[/youtube]

I hope nothing. Joker and I ate big for lunch.

Punjabi buttered chicken and vegetables over rice.

Okay, the Punjabi buttered chicken and veggies was awesome (Joker loved it too.), but I may head towards an oriental stir-fry tonight. :-k

A stuffed, roasted chicken and corn.

[Edit:The giblet bag was missing. No giblets to be had! The crooks! :evilfun: ]

Pork chops, seasoned potato wedges, and Brussels sprouts.

Fried hamburger, red potatoes, and onions.

Organic paleo meals:

More, recent, Organic paleo meals - being better… means being able to stand for longer… which means less one-pot slow-cook meals and more variety. The lack of a full variety is still apparent in my offerings though.

Mumbai Pav Bhaji pork and vegatable curry with extra onions. The store, Big Lots, has quite the Indian cuisine selection so I partake in these sauces out of curiosity being that Indian restaurants are a rarity.

My mind is changing as I type, we will be having sausage links, O’brien potatoes with extra goodies and cheese, and scrambled eggs.<—sounds like it should be a casserole. A casserole it is then! :laughing:

An Italian dish with noodles and a sauce with ground beef.

Broiled swordfish, cauliflower shaped like tater tots (looked interesting), a baked potato, and a salad.

Smoked sausage smothered in butter, diced potatoes, onions, and sauerkraut. Maybe a salad too.

Garlic pork roast with potatoes and veggies over rice.

Oh yummy. Can we come to dinner?