subtitle change request

Can I please have my subtitle changed to Doric Usurper?
Some guy in history had some reason… even though the Dorians established the order, I am not merely speaking for Doria, if it was an ethnic slur i should be Mycaenan Usurper. Hence, my questioning about Agamemnon as a baby name.

Changed.

Thanks.

Incidentally, what have been your thoughts on the name of Non Philosophical Chat?
Its too long to write. Cant it be just Chat?

Change my title to “most temp banned person on ILP” pretty please. Thank you.

Seems more accurate than “Truth seeker”.

Changed.

I think it’s a very close toss-up between UP1001 and yourself… very close.

A lame sense of humor is better than no sense of humor I guess. Surprised that you even have one, Carleas. Your posts always seemed very… robotic, to me. Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing.

UltimatePhilosophy? Trixie? He is just weird, how can he come close to a neo-nazi badboy supervillain such as myself? I’m fucking evil, or so they say.

Now that’s one way to sell yourself :wink:

I would say that your sociotel views aren’t shared by the many, and so you would be seen as evil (inciteful) whereas UP1001 turns on people when they don’t reciprocate… so a case of different crimes, same punishment.

Does it really count as punishment if I don’t care about it?

It wouldn’t, but fortunately, that’s not the case here. Since you came back, 7 of 16 posts have been about how you were banned, and you changed your rank to immortalize the event. You clearly care.

And by knowing all of that, you demonstrate that you care too, Carleas. Awwwwwww.

But really, I just find the whole banning thing funny. And by I don’t care I mean I don’t care about being denied to post on the site for a length of time. A perma ban would annoy me slightly tho.

On the other hand, what’s a perma ban here compared to the folks who were once sent to the death camps because the truth that they sought was not in sync with the truth of the master race?

These things always have to be put in perspective.