Glorious and wonderful cultural enrichment

"Feminists in Stockholm are leaving areas like the notorious migrant-heavy no-go zones of Husby and Tensta because they say religious fundamentalists now rule those suburbs.
Nalin Pekgul is a self-described feminist and former member of parliament for the left wing Swedish Social Democrats. For over 30 years, she lived in the Stockholm suburb of Tensta but says that she no longer feels safe there. She claims Muslim fundamentalists have taken over and she doesn’t feel she can visit the centre of Tensta without being harassed, Swedish broadcaster SVT reports.

According to Ms. Pekgul, the situation for women in public life in the area has deteriorated over the past several years. She noted that there has been a rise in religious fundamentalism amongst the men in the area, many of whom come from migrant backgrounds. Pekgul attempted to combat the trend by organising coffee shop meetings but soon abandoned the idea.

“In Tensta I am a known face and I have no desire to stir up trouble when I get harassed,” Pekgul said explaining why she no longer goes into the centre of the suburb. When asked if she will remain in the suburb, she said: “I always hope that it will blow over. One should never forget that the vast majority here are cursing the fundamentalists.”

Zeliha Dagli, a former Left Party politician, did end up moving from the no-go suburb of Husby. Dagli described Husby as having self-appointed “morality police” who attempt to control women’s behaviour in the area.

Aggression toward feminists, in particular, became an issue she said. “There were rumours that we wanted to take away women’s veils,” she said. “They said that I should keep myself, and then I did not feel so safe anymore.”

Dagli now lives in the inner city area of Stockholm and says she is happier that she can wear or say what she wants without fearing for her safety. She said she would consider returning to Husby, but only if the area became safer for her.

Husby, like the no-go suburb of Rinkeby, is heavily populated by migrants, many of them from countries in Africa and the Middle East and many of them Muslim. In May of last year, a Norwegian film crew was attacked by a group of locals in Husby while they were attempting to interview Swedish economist and author Tino Sanandaji.

Sanandaji, a Kurdish Iranian immigrant, has been slammed by many in Sweden for his new book Mass Challenge which describes the problems Sweden has faced because of mass migration. One library in Stockholm even refused to stock the book accusing it of being racist.

American filmmaker Ari Horowitz was also attacked in Husby last year during an investigation into Swedish no-go zones.

Follow Chris Tomlinson on Twitter at @TomlinsonCJ or email at ctomlinson@breitbart.com"

breitbart.com/london/2017/03 … entalists/

"A woman in Sweden claims that she was denied service at a local Somalian-owned shop because she was not wearing an Islamic headscarf, and remarked she felt like she was back in her home country of Iran.
The woman, a well-known Swedish female-rights activist named Soheila Fors, said that she was out shopping for dresses and was shown some by the female retail clerk. Shortly after a man, whom Fors deduced to be the owner of the shop, spoke with the clerk in Somalian about Fors and her lack of a hijab, Fors wrote in an article for Nyheter 24.

“The woman turned to me and said, ‘Unfortunately, you can not buy it’. ‘Imagine going to a store and not buying food and milk,’ I replied. ‘Sweden is a democracy,’ she replied. ‘Yes, yes, it’s a democracy. I’ll get in with or without hijab’,” Fors claimed in her piece.

The experience left Fors saying she felt she had, “returned to Iran’s religious oppression.” Fors left Iran in 1993 after being part of a movement against the Islamic government there. Since then she has been outspoken on Islam and women’s issues and has led her to face death threats from supports of the Islamic State terror group.

“They write that they know where I live and to kill my family,” Fors said back in 2015.

According to Fors, many people on social media have told her to file discrimination charges against the shop but she has decided against the idea saying it could lead to potential ethnic conflict between Iranians and Somalians in Sweden.

Instead, she has advocated a boycott of business that employs the same kind of practices saying that Swedes should not spend their money in shops which take such actions.

The two ideas of feminism and conservative Islam have repeatedly butted heads in Sweden in recent years. One of the most well-known and recent cases was when several feminists felt they were forced to leave areas considered “no-go zones” because of the presence of strict Islamic beliefs.

In the Stockholm no-go suburb of Husby, the local government is determined to fix the problem of women feeling unsafe though what they are calling “feminist urban planning.” Advocates of the new policy say things like more street lights and moving certain cafes will make the area more safe for women.

Some Swedish feminists say that the real problem in the suburbs is not the Islamic hardliners but rather men in general. Head of the Swedish feminist political party Feminist Initiative (FI) Victoria Kawesa said, “the common denominator is men’s oppression and domination.”

The issue of no-go zones, many of which are overwhelmingly Muslim, is also the subject of a new book by Breitbart London editor-in-chief Raheem Kassam. It is available here. "

breitbart.com/london/2017/07 … ing-hijab/

More vibrant cultural enrichment:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHzNDDa6aiQ[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaxW388lJT0[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFrRDr7WPKY[/youtube]

“It’s not only the new Swedes that need to integrate, but also us old Swedes need to integrate too.”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSGuzv-2qUY[/youtube]

I do note that you are ok with Americans being denied services
based on Religious values… so what is the difference between
Swedish people being denied services based on religious values and
Americans being denied services based on religious values?

You can’t say that in Sweden is it bad to be denied services based
on religious values and it is good for Americans to be denied services
based on religious values… either it is bad in both places or it is good in
both places… the only difference I can see is the religious values itself…
one praises jesus and the other mohammed… jesus good… mohammed bad…

Kropotkin

Where did Voidum say that?

PKommie, your incoherent ramblings only evince the thoughtcancer that has so completely ravaged your brain.

K: this insult shows that you don’t have a response to my post
and that’s fine… at least be man enough to admit you don’t have
a response…but hay, I understand you can’t do that because
it would be admitting you haven’t given this issue 2 seconds of thought…
it just sounded bad because it was Sweden and for some unknown reason,
you seemed to hate Sweden… to match your hate of liberals and Jews and
communist and women and minorities and the disable and so on, in
your long and ongoing list of people and groups you hate…

Kropotkin

Haha.

“you seem to hate the Swedes”

On the contrary, unlike you, I actually care about what is happening to them.

Birmingham, England

nypost.com/2017/07/28/teen-who-w … -cops/amp/

^ Vibrant enrichment at work.

In the New World Odor, white girl rape is not merely acceptable but preferred … as long as it isn’t by a white man.

With new world globalism in the push towards world government eventually whiteness and nationalism must be sacrificed or destroyed first here in the west. Seems to be the thinking and all the rage these days.