Transgender military ban

No no… if you were a liberal then you wouldn’t support using other people as pawns for your own schemes. Do average liberal-leftists honestly care about the people they claim to care about? Do you actually care about “transgender people”, or merely use the issue as a hot-button to attack fascist nazism and conservative-rightism?

I would guess, that if you truly “cared about transgender people” then you would try to stop them from mutilating their genitals in the first place. I would also guess, that liberals would step into matters, when a neighbor, a single mother, tells her only child, her son that it’s “okay to be a girl”, to dress like a girl, or worse…

That’s not “Justice” at all. It’s wrong. It’s Injustice. It’s Unjust.

Patient: “doctor, I just really really feel like a cat on the inside!”

Doctor: “well congratulations, you’re a cat!”

^ what’s wrong with this picture?

United States to the world: Our country is collapsing and the world stage is also but we must do everything we can to protect our most cherished special protected class of transgendered folks, they are god’s gift to the entire world.

Dr. Schrodinger didn’t take the time to examine to see if it was a cat or not.lol

Funny

:laughing:

Why make fun of the issue? Sure, you can laugh, but why not also take it seriously? It is a very serious issue.

Kids are taking hormone replacement and stifling the natural development of their bodies, or having their genitals cut off (irreversible damage to the body). People are being told that they get to be whatever they want, so long as they say they “really really” believe it. The world is upside down.

Transgender ideology is a further attempt to destroy our ability to see reality, to call a spade a spade – to trust our own eyes and our own reason. This isn’t a laughing matter.

Suicide rates are very high for transgender people. It isn’t because they “aren’t allowed to be who they really are”, this also applies to post-op trannies. There is even a medicine that successfully gets rid of transgender feelings, this was back when transgender was rightly recognized as a mental health problem. American pediatricians have come out strongly against teaching transgenderism to kids or allowing hormones and surgeries, because they see the damage this does.

We need to be helping the people who suffer these deep delusions, not encouraging them. If your kid believed he could fly by jumping from a building, would you encourage him to try it? If your kid believed he was really a cat, would you tell him he might be right?

Anyone who coddles the transgender disease is doing far more harm to these people. These people are victims of a mental disorder, a delusion. They deserve our sympathy and our help.

Void_X_Zero

I do not make fun of the issue. It is a real one. You are the one who made the attempt at humor.

Transgender disease? What makes you think that it is a disease, just because you do not understand, most do not understand it. We do not walk in the shoes of those who experience it. I would say that the jury is still out about it being a disease as you say.
We presume to know everything because we know so little about something.

Mental disorder? So everything not understood is a mental disorder. How do you that nature doesn’t mess up and that someone born a male or female was not was not to become one?

Tell me, for what possible reason would someone want to go through everything which they have to to become the opposite sex? Why? Do you think it would be a simple thing of being fearful of being gay otherwise? If they change, voila, they won’t be gay.
Would it be simply that they do not like the gender that was given them?

The bottom line is that we can’t so much about this yet we condemn. Being sympathetic doesn’t necessarily mean that you are not condemning. You are also not trying to understand.

Yes, you’re right. They do deserve compassion and understanding.

Void_X_Zero

Making fun helps me keep my sanity. And I do laugh, however I do take it seriously. I agree these things are serious enough to talk about.

My stance is that we should not be messing with the natural course of things. I have been enjoying this thread as it has progressed.

Hello, encode_decode, :mrgreen:

Define natural?
Is cancer natural?
Was the holocaust natural?

Racism may be natural to many but is that also something which we ought not to be messing around with?
How would you feel if you, being in the body of a man, which you are, lol wanted more than anything else in the world, to be in the body of a woman?
How could you even know the answer to that because you can’t experience it?

Mr List wonders whether you are messing with him . . .

I am not sure how I would feel - I have never been in that position . . . You can not know the answer to that if you can’t experience it . . .

What I want to know however is how it came to be the case in the first place whereby people diverge from the natural order . . .

:-k

encode_decode

Define messing? lol
I can’t even be sure if I am messing with you. Well, perhaps I am both messing and being serious at the same time.

Exactly, and I am not saying that the next words are about you but why then do we judge people who want sex changes or have had them?
We all better watch out if there is such a thing as Reincarnation. Who knows what we will become in our next lives if that is the case?lol
At least that’s a much better teacher and way of evolution than is the concept of hell.

[/quote]
I don’t know. I’m not so smart. But how do we know what is the natural order? The only natural order which we know is that which we believe to be the natural order.
Just like many believe that homosexuality is an abomination to their God and oh so unnatural. How do we know? How can we know?

How do we know into what we shall evolve at some point.
Do you think that nature never makes mistakes?

Arcturus Descending

It is a complex issue - to be sure - politics can be a dirty game too . . .

I will think about most of what you say here - only to say that - yes, I do think nature makes mistakes . . .

:-k

I now rest my case!
:angelic-blueglow: :angelic-blueglow:

I’ll accept that without knowing what you are referring to.

I do understand it. You are born either a male or female, XX or XY. This is biological fact. Above this, you have gender identity which includes social norms, gender expression and sexual preference. These latter can be open to change, and only loosely map onto biological sex, but they do map onto it, and for good reason.

If someone believes they are a cat, are you willing to call that a delusion? Of course. If a man believes he is a little girl, are you willing to call that a delusion? Of course. So why are you unwilling to call transgender as such a delusion? Tell me where the difference is between on the one hand the case of the woman who thinks she is a cat or the man who thinks he is a small girl, and on the other hand a man who thinks he is a woman or a woman who thinks she is a man. What is the logical, real difference between these?

False reasoning. I do understand it, but even if I did not, that would not prove that it isn’t a mental disorder. I am claiming it is a delusion, which is specific psychological term. “A delusion is a belief that is held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception”.

The “transgender” person harbors the idea that they are not the biological sex they really are. That is a delusion, for the same reason that if you were to believe you are a cat, or a small child, or a firetruck, that too would be a delusion.

Why do you not have any pity for these deeply delusional people?

Nature did mess up, in the case of transgender people. Just as it messed up in the case of schizophrenic people. “Nature messed up” is exactly what I am saying. Delusions do not appear in a vacuum, they always have a specific etiology that can be traced to a combination of neurological problems and exposure to bad/incorrect ideas.

Why does a schizophrenic go through the difficulty of changing their life, relationships, jobs, and outlook on the world for the sake of their delusions? Because they do not know it is a delusion, they think it is real. The same applies to transgender people, they actually really really believe they are not the sex which they actually are. And on top of that, liberal-leftist ideology (souldeath) has convinced them it is proper that if we “really really believe” something then of course it must be true, all facts to the contrary.

I will condemn any serious mental illness of delusion that harms people. Why won’t you?

Glad you agree.

Obscene.

The fundamental question here is do mentally competent adults have the moral right to change their body in any way that they want to? Now if you
answer no then where do you draw the line and why should you get to decide on something that does not impact upon you at all? I think any one who
is a mentally competent adult should as a matter of principle be free to decide for themselves. I do not however think that a man who identifies as a
woman is a woman and vice versa. Since a post op male to female transgender has no ovaries or vagina or clitoris and without those they cannot be a
biological woman. Equally a post op female to male transgender has no penis or testicles or sperm and without those they cannot be a biological man

You are still a biological man if you castrate yourself and take hormones to grow breasts. Despite that merely cosmetic stuff, you haven’t altered your chromosomes.