Very Fake News

:laughing: :romance-heartbeating:

I’m pretty smart.

So you did try to leave civilization, but did not stay away. The soft bed is hard to stay away from, isn’t it? Isn’t that the nature of human “slavery”? People are allured into the “standard of living” of civilization. I don’t see anything wrong with that, as you seem to. I understand that corruption is bad-wrong-evil, but then so too is the soft bed.

I too want independence and to become free from the system, however, even running off into the wild is a dead end. In 100-200 years there will be no more “wild”. And the system will fly a drone overhead and see anybody living off the grid. There is no escape, in the end.

The only way out, is upward.

Gubment’s iut to git me, and aliens shovd a probe up ma bum!! Help!

No, I returned from my wilderness experience because one is a lonely number and human beings aren’t meant to live in total seclusion or isolation. If I could stomach isolation I would still be out there to this day. (Plus all the womenfolk are not in the wilderness either.) If I could of found a wilderness full of overly sexualized wild nymphs as a younger man I would of never left. Surviving in the bush isn’t all that difficult if you know what you’re doing and are well supplied.

People are allured with civilization by deception, entrapment, and coercion. There’s nothing special about this civilization and its inevitable collapse or damnation can’t come fast enough.

It will happen and there is nothing nobody or anything can do about it.

The wild is the last bastion of genuine freedom for human beings as there is no freedom in civilization as it is largely illusory or controlled. In the future I imagine thousands of human beings running away from a technological transhumanist society of complete tyranny back into the warm embrace of nature. The more people run away from nature the more they run away from themselves. Nature is non-ideological. This artificial matrix will never be a suitable replacement or surrogate for human beings. Upward? :laughing: Upward to where?

That’s the real core of it, isn’t it, sex? Enslaved to the basest desire.

You do know that, in the beginnings of Christian theology, the Christian monk devoted himself to solitude, many who would never see a woman again, as a means to achieve “freedom” in life? So your pursuit for independence, freedom, etc. has a long history. People pursue it in different ways.

And by ‘upward’ I mean a new planet to land on, or floating around in space away from humanity.

It’s also a tradition in Central Asia that young men would kidnap a girl and try to ride out into the wilderness with her. But you’re right about that point. Women cannot stand wilderness and “returning to nature”. Modern women are the least “natural” types. Many women claim to “love nature” and “to want to be at one with nature” but not really. Women are most addicted to civilization, slavery, and the comforts provided.

It’s basically hedonism you’re talking about.

Enslaved? No, I look at it fulfilling natural function but at any rate there is no pussy in the wilderness to be found anywhere. Yes, I’m familiar with the Asian literary traditions of wilderness abductions and so are back woods serial rapists of today. The feminine form is one of domestication whereas the male form is of the wild. The more man constructs civilization the more he turns away from his own wild nature. When you say we should turn inward or upward within civilization the first thought that comes to my mind is femininity.

Space the final frontier, eh? Good luck with a planet that revolves around a finite amount of natural resources that are rapidly depleting globally. Also, how’s that whole intergalactic space travel thing working out where human beings have the ability to travel beyond Mars or Jupiter going? Oh wait, it hasn’t and more than likely never will.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Governments and corporations already own most of the world’s unpopulated land mass. And in the future it will be 100% bought up and owned. You’re not looking at the big picture. Any “freedom” to be won, is by escaping the system completely or living within and slipping through the cracks of society. You did not escape, yourself, so don’t be a hypocrite.

You came back for women. That’s called dependency.

They’re coming for you next! The Jews and the NWO!! Look out!

And these same governments and corporations just how long do you think they can manage societies or the global population with depleting natural resources worldwide? It’s all doomed to fail, it always was from the first civilizations springing up in their inception or creation. Even the total control they enjoy now will eventually crumble and collapse. It will all come and pass overtime.

Escape myself, no, over the years I’ve come to know myself quite well and the years I spent in the wilderness was a part of that.

lol

I think that I found a picture of Void here.

I’ll answer that, because economics is an interesting way of studying the politics, behaviors, motivations, goals, and psychology of your adversaries. Unfortunately most people are inept at it.

Most of the world population cannot mentally imagine $1,000,000.00 or anything above that level. It’s a complete void, unknown in the mind. So what happens is they usually invent boogey-men, monsters, demons, and other types of imagined illusory forces, illuminati, NWO, as attempts to rationalize the highest degrees of wealth.

Maybe it’s equivalent to rocket science. You’d have to be at the level of a rocket scientist to understand macro-economics. But, things can be simplified by analogies. If you can imagine $100 then you can make sense of why and how the markets work.

Bottom-line: a billionaire is not “free” at all, to do whatever he likes. He is beholden to thousands of people, and especially his stock-holders and investors. Can you imagine being responsible for thousands of families, ultimately being the one who feeds them all? so the point is, the more money you have and gain, the more indebted into the system you become, and the less free.

You obviously don’t understand the historical reality and evolution of conspiracy overtime very well.

You are thinking like a pauper…STOP!

The rich have underlings who manage their affairs so the rich have little to do other than sign a few papers and ask a few questions. What you describe is what does not exist anymore where a large business owner used to actually give a fuck about his company and employees beyond his profit, them days are gone…sorry.

James wrote:

Wow! You too James?

These posts have really been an ugly read.

Lest we forget:

google.com/search?q=concent … 66&bih=662

…and so it goes!

Arc,
Nobody has advocated for another extermination, only revoking their citizenships and shipping them first class to their motherland, Israel where they can relax and spend their fortunes.

I remember well, your story of your family history.

Joker, why have you assumed the name Otto West?

Why do you feel the need for anonymity here?

Because the world is becoming more of a unsafe and insecure one with the looming threat of the state everywhere