Very Fake News

So banks are responsible for you being dependent?

Sounds like it’s your fault. Independence is a matter of individuality. Freedom isn’t free. If you’re a weakling, or stupid, and can’t gain independence, then you always have the rest of humanity to fall back on.

You people have a couple obvious choices:

1. You can run away from civilized society, into some Canadian backwood, and try to live off the land. But let’s be realistic. Most of you cannot live without internet-injection for longer than a week, or 24 hours. So this option is ruled out. Most of you cannot live life alone. Desperate attention-seeking behavior exposes this fact. Most modern people are desperate for attention. So they would never even think of leaving civilization outright.

2. You can try to gain fiscal, financial independence, which means, making enough money to retire and live the rest of your days out. This is more realistic for the average person. And if you live in a car for the rest of your life, then you can retire with a small chunk of cash. However this is unrealistic, because 99.999% of you sleep on soft beds. Enjoy your soft bed, climate control, 4 walls and a roof, television, running water, hot water, sewage, electricity? All that costs money.

Let’s face reality. Most of you cannot do without such amenities and luxuries. It’s called “standard of living”. And once you have it, most people won’t give it up.

None of this has to do with jews and international cabals. None of you really have anything to worry or think about, until you get into the $100,000,000.00 range. Are you a millionaire? Do you own over a hundred million in assets, companies, employees, stocks? No, then why the fuck are you even talking about this stuff? The world elite, “top 1%” only know life over the hundred million dollar range. Average people don’t even understand that level of economics, society, and wealth.

A concluding point for now: rich people, top 1%, are not “free” and independent people, like you are mistaking them to be. When you own over $100,000,000.00 in assets, guess what happens? You have no free time whatsoever. Everybody is always trying to talk to you, complain, pass their problems onto you. You would be responsible for thousands of employees and people, families.

If you can’t take responsibility over your own life, “man up”, then what makes you think you can criticize the institutions that are responsible for millions of people?

“OIL COMPANY BAD! BIG BANKS BAD! FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BAD!”

That doesn’t say anything, really, other than that some people are weak and powerless in life. Others are stronger and powerful. Almost always, or always, complaints are mere excuses. Instead of rising to power, yourself, people just complain, talk, and do nothing. It’s easier to bitch and moan, scapegoat the jews, than actually rise in power yourself.

“BUT THEY’RE KEEPING US DOWN!”

No, they’re not, not really. You are keeping yourself down. You lack faith. You lack discipline. You lack a positive outlook on life. You lack confidence in yourself. You lack self-love, and the proper nurturing that your biological parents should have given you as children. Perhaps your life was fucked over when you were 5 years old. Maybe it’s not the jews, keeping you down, as it was your own flesh and blood mother and father, ever think of that? Because that’s what it really sounds like.

It sounds like you give up whenever you scrape your knee and bump your elbow. What have you sacrificed for power, in life? Have you cut off your own limb? What are you willing to give, for what you want? How about your first born, ever sacrificed a child or human life?

Because the institutions you are up against, with thousands of years back logged of history, have made those sacrifices. The wars were fought, centuries ago, hell even last century. It sounds like you don’t want to fight for what you want. It sounds like your values are superficial, easy to break, like fags and twigs. No inner, spiritual strength.

If you can’t last 1 week, then what makes you think that the power you lust for, could last 1000 years? As some of the human societies, civilizations, and institutions have in fact? Some civilizations have lasted for centuries and thousands of years, and still persist today.

Bitching and complaining is not helping you. And your premise is flawed. Chasing dollar bills is a dead end, and you admit that is the direction of your life, chasing somebody else’s, some bank’s dream. Congratulations, you are a victim of your own consequence. Being hooked on dollars is like being hooked on drugs. The drug-addict cannot see beyond it. The capitalist cannot see beyond the dollar.

You can see the means, the dollar bills, but not the ends to which people use them. You cannot see the goals, the dreams, the ideals, the directions by which people live their lives. So you’re basically blind to the big picture.

I’d like to hear of the “many other ways” which will be as efficient as a microchip linked to the cloud/satellites.

The Jews made bucks in mercenaries aka. terrorism, but this goes way beyond selling protection for a profit because they don’t aim for you to be protected…more like…enslaved. These chips will eventually go in a bone or under the skull bone.

This all is just a way for Jews that lack access to the community to feel powerful.
Wendy and Otto are both Jewish (or so they ve intimated in the past) and they are both poor and unsuccessful.
This doesn’t fly for a Jew. So what they do is imaginatively raise all Jews up to the status of Lord-Master of the World. This then implicitly means that they also bear traces of power, and relevance.

But… well.

:sunglasses:

Was abandoned by my so called real Jewish family on my father’s side and adopted by another. (Real Mother was Catholic) Was raised southern baptist by my adopted family (Italian)so what you think you have on me because of some personal relevation that you know of means diddly squat.

I’m an atheist concerning world perspective and if it was up to me historically paganism would of thrived against the semitic plague known as Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. The world would of been better off staying pagan by my interpretation of social history.

For the record concerning my own ethnicity I am German, French, and Hungarian. My father’s Hungarian family and ancestors doesn’t concern me at all considering once again at an early age I was abandoned by them therefore I have zero connection to any of that. Let that sink in before you come out with another bullshit post.

Your entire post makes no sense and it definitely doesn’t apply to the few of us who are engaged in a discussion about a certain future caused by a certain religion’s people. I don’t want the money or the power that sacrifices the rest of humanity, but I do wish to eat, sleep, fuck, and more on a planet that is still alive, with other inhabitants who are still alive. When I tell you repeatedly that it’s not about the money, but how the wealth congregated in one religious sect who cares not for their fellow non-Jew man is stripping all the value from the environment, stripping the health of the animal populations including humans, and inching us towards THE END OF THIS WORLD and you go on some stupid rant, all I can do is :laughing: . You so funny! :laughing:

I don’t support any religion that cons its way into wealth, off the hardships of those that do the work, who turns around and enslaves those they’ve conned.

You told me to leave you alone and yet you keep mentioning me while I leave you alone. You keep attacking Fixed Balls and you may not like what you get in return, weak Mutherfucker!

Everyone on this earth is enslaved by central banks including you unless you live in war torn Syria, Iran, or North Korea. What makes you think you’re so special by comparison?

As for real life skills I just got back from third shift doing this all night, what kind of skills or trade do you have?

Also, I’ve lived two years in a remote wilderness hunting, fishing, and foraging for an existence without a great deal of modern technological conveniences, can you say the same? My guess is probably not. Have you ever chopped your own wood for fire concerning the winter season where average temperatures come down to -40 degrees in snow blizzards? Have you ever gutted a deer carcass and skinned them? Have you grown up in violent neighborhoods where shootings happen everyday concerning drug trafficking looking over your shoulder every night wondering if you’re going to be violently mugged at any given time? No, probably not either. You don’t know survival, desperation, or hard times. So don’t sit there thinking you’re anywhere near my level of reality. I eat fools like that for breakfast and shit them out in the afternoon after I eat my lunch.

:laughing: :romance-heartbeating:

I’m pretty smart.

So you did try to leave civilization, but did not stay away. The soft bed is hard to stay away from, isn’t it? Isn’t that the nature of human “slavery”? People are allured into the “standard of living” of civilization. I don’t see anything wrong with that, as you seem to. I understand that corruption is bad-wrong-evil, but then so too is the soft bed.

I too want independence and to become free from the system, however, even running off into the wild is a dead end. In 100-200 years there will be no more “wild”. And the system will fly a drone overhead and see anybody living off the grid. There is no escape, in the end.

The only way out, is upward.

Gubment’s iut to git me, and aliens shovd a probe up ma bum!! Help!

No, I returned from my wilderness experience because one is a lonely number and human beings aren’t meant to live in total seclusion or isolation. If I could stomach isolation I would still be out there to this day. (Plus all the womenfolk are not in the wilderness either.) If I could of found a wilderness full of overly sexualized wild nymphs as a younger man I would of never left. Surviving in the bush isn’t all that difficult if you know what you’re doing and are well supplied.

People are allured with civilization by deception, entrapment, and coercion. There’s nothing special about this civilization and its inevitable collapse or damnation can’t come fast enough.

It will happen and there is nothing nobody or anything can do about it.

The wild is the last bastion of genuine freedom for human beings as there is no freedom in civilization as it is largely illusory or controlled. In the future I imagine thousands of human beings running away from a technological transhumanist society of complete tyranny back into the warm embrace of nature. The more people run away from nature the more they run away from themselves. Nature is non-ideological. This artificial matrix will never be a suitable replacement or surrogate for human beings. Upward? :laughing: Upward to where?

That’s the real core of it, isn’t it, sex? Enslaved to the basest desire.

You do know that, in the beginnings of Christian theology, the Christian monk devoted himself to solitude, many who would never see a woman again, as a means to achieve “freedom” in life? So your pursuit for independence, freedom, etc. has a long history. People pursue it in different ways.

And by ‘upward’ I mean a new planet to land on, or floating around in space away from humanity.

It’s also a tradition in Central Asia that young men would kidnap a girl and try to ride out into the wilderness with her. But you’re right about that point. Women cannot stand wilderness and “returning to nature”. Modern women are the least “natural” types. Many women claim to “love nature” and “to want to be at one with nature” but not really. Women are most addicted to civilization, slavery, and the comforts provided.

It’s basically hedonism you’re talking about.

Enslaved? No, I look at it fulfilling natural function but at any rate there is no pussy in the wilderness to be found anywhere. Yes, I’m familiar with the Asian literary traditions of wilderness abductions and so are back woods serial rapists of today. The feminine form is one of domestication whereas the male form is of the wild. The more man constructs civilization the more he turns away from his own wild nature. When you say we should turn inward or upward within civilization the first thought that comes to my mind is femininity.

Space the final frontier, eh? Good luck with a planet that revolves around a finite amount of natural resources that are rapidly depleting globally. Also, how’s that whole intergalactic space travel thing working out where human beings have the ability to travel beyond Mars or Jupiter going? Oh wait, it hasn’t and more than likely never will.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Governments and corporations already own most of the world’s unpopulated land mass. And in the future it will be 100% bought up and owned. You’re not looking at the big picture. Any “freedom” to be won, is by escaping the system completely or living within and slipping through the cracks of society. You did not escape, yourself, so don’t be a hypocrite.

You came back for women. That’s called dependency.

They’re coming for you next! The Jews and the NWO!! Look out!

And these same governments and corporations just how long do you think they can manage societies or the global population with depleting natural resources worldwide? It’s all doomed to fail, it always was from the first civilizations springing up in their inception or creation. Even the total control they enjoy now will eventually crumble and collapse. It will all come and pass overtime.

Escape myself, no, over the years I’ve come to know myself quite well and the years I spent in the wilderness was a part of that.

lol

I think that I found a picture of Void here.