The only savior man has is himself

Keep talking your shit, both of you. I’ve gone through and formed and proven the theories on mental and spiritual time travel, mapped out the psychology of trolls and provided a hunters guide that preceded and paved the way for my later work in dealing with the unending legion. I have formalized and proven the theories of the existence of God, the Devil, all supernatural and paranormal. I have conquered politics by bringing it to its knees in dealing with gutterscum just like you. I’ve brought philosophy to its knees in practicality, eradicating the vaguenesses that allowed people like you to have too much power with your negativity and downward-pulling bullshit. I have performed a perfect righteous self-resurrection, seen the light of Heaven before it was blasted by the light of Hell, was glad to see the presence of things that would have each of you reacting in panicked terror.

And I’m not done, yet, this isn’t me just stroking my mental cock; my ego. This is me serving you cold, shutting you down.

I have conquered and reformatted the English language to convey and express sentiments heretofore blocked out by the childish negativity and downward-pulling bullshit that I have already mentioned once and now twice in the same post for a different reason. I have lifted high reason with rationality to conquer even the devils drugs in the devils den as I perform the work of the Lord; my own damn self. I have had you asshats breathing down my fucking back, my fucking neck and just now and for a moment you get back to your feet and think you can come at me again and now further play games for gamings sake. I don’t play games. I definitely don’t play the ones not worth playing and while you shitheaded little cunts call it a game and fuck with me even now while I write and type this, in fact, I have sensed the same so many times over the years its not even funny anymore, to use a tired and cliche statement for the occasion. I sense your laughter, I sense your mockery while I type this, knowing you’ll read it later and you are so caught up in me and my gravity, its not even funny. You are so filled with love of me that you turn it into a perversity and I’m tired of being raped by your attentions.

This isn’t me being intimate. This isn’t me being nice or sentimental. These swearwords aren’t being said with sweet attachments to show how fond I am of you. I am telling the truth.

I want people like you to die. To die in the worst and most horrible ways possible; just to shut your punk-bitch asses up. Just to shut you up.

This is what they wrote of me before I ever even lived:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXYIxJScSik[/youtube]

Keep pretending you’re not in my house. Keep up your attitudes and disrespect and scornful mockery and try to punk me and put me beneath and below you. Keep hurting yourselves as others did once upon a time screaming stupidities such as ‘YOLO’. Keep breaking yourselves against me. Keep hitting your heads upon the unbreakable rock, the impenetrable barrier.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXIOK2vOhM[/youtube]

Do me a favor and wear this for me, for just a little while. Be careful, though; it hurts a little at first:

Would hope man being his only savior beats being crucified, in full view, knowing or hoping against all hope not to give the impression that he really believed that his only begotten father abandoned him.

Why if fathers acted like this, how much more, friends ?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTFVMMCwsss[/youtube]

Regards
DL

It happens that I am working on a new O.P. that I hope you can evaluate for me.

I try for a catchy title but sometimes miss the mark. Please tell me your thoughts on it.

===================

God the father, or God the deadbeat dad?

The use of the term Father in speaking of God is quite ancient and was around way before Jesus started using the term, even though he used son of man a lot more than son of God.

A son calling someone father in the proud way Jesus did is respecting a worthy father, but if we look at Yahweh, I do not see how anyone could be proud of such a father.

Yahweh is definitely portrayed as being quite vile thanks to his use of genocide, infanticide and punishing the innocent instead of the guilty quite often. Yahweh is also shown to covet Joseph’s wife, cuckold Joseph, produce a son and then take off for parts unknown leaving his responsibility for his son to others thus showing himself to be a deadbeat dad.

Scripture say that we are all sons of God. To be relevant to his children, a father has to be around to interact with them. It seems that God does not want to be relevant to us as he remains absentee and places us, his children, at the mercy of people who have written scripture more to enrich themselves than to give us the messages from God that they claim to know. Even though scriptures say that God id unknowable and unfathomable and his desires cannot be known.

My analysis of the bible and God does not show God to be a good father.

Do you, as a child of God, see God as a good father or as more of a deadbeat dad?

Regards
DL

Hello.

Honestly , I see, or rather, understand him to be both. He not yet a devil, Yahweh, that is, he has not yet become totally evil. By the time of Christianity, the Satan has become devil, and divided-into an either/or moral personification. I am drawn more toward a more objective view of fatherhood and the son, a more fitting description is drawn by gnostic view of Christianity, which is more akin to older auto-centric interpretations.

I think this accounts for a more ambivalent view of the relationship between the father and the son.
I think ambivalence is more fitting

This is a very hastily assembled narrative, will get back on this to You tomorrow.

Greatest I am,

Does your username refer to God?

Pray tell, where would we be knowledge wise and evolution wise if the scientists of the world had followed that mandate?

Why were we given the capacity to be curious, to wonder, to imagine, to think, to feel, to examine and to discover, ad continuum, if we were put on this Earth to stay away from that which cannot be known?

If we do indeed stay away from that which cannot be known, how do we discover that which can be known?

Oh you of little faith?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Gnostic Christian thinking is always superior to Christian thinking. Or at least that has been my experience.

As to ambivalence; my thinking patterns would reject that term as I am trying to take on more of the Christ mind based on the following.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

As an esoteric ecumenist, I could likely accept ambivalence if I followed some other method of enlightenment but cannot do so as a Gnostic Christian. My perpetual seeking after God, via Jung and Freud’s Father Complex, in a sense, forces me away from ambivalence.

Regards
DL

You do not find the visible or provable by never having anything to begin with.

As to faith.

Faith closes the mind. It is pure idol worship.

Faith is a way to quit using, “God given” power of Reason and Logic, and cause the faithful to embrace doctrines that moral people reject.

The God of the OT says, “Come now, and let us reason together,” [Isaiah 1:18]

How can literalists reason on God when they must ignore reason and logic and discard them when turning into literalist?

Those who are literalists can only reply somewhat in the fashion that Martin Luther did.
“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”
“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”

This attitude effectively kills all worthy communication that non-theists can have with theist. Faith closes their mind as it is pure idol worship.

Literalism is an evil practice that hides the true messages of myths. We cannot show our faith based friends that they are wrong through their faith colored glasses. Their faith also plugs their ears.

Regards
DL

What to you is that thinking of I Am - I think that the rest of it is I Am Who I Am Becoming.

This is what you said:
Let’s stick with what can be known and stay away from what cannot be known.

But this is just the point. Scientists and philosophers do not have that mindset. They will go about seeking until it is known or it has been confirmed that as of yet it cannot be known.
I think I must at least be partially right here. :-k Just my intuition.

Given by human evolution, consciousness, our own individual life journeys, the chemicals within our brains ~~ Everything in the Universe which gives us pause to be curious, to wonder, etc.

True. Beliefs can be both positive and negative and we love to believe that we know it all without question.

As for the first part, that has already become a contradiction in terms. If God is unknowable, how can we begin to know that a God works in mysterious ways.
As to the second part, I think we humans are just really contradictory in nature. Very often, we have no idea of what we are saying and we do not take the time to see if what we say is in harmony.

It may not be truth or Truth but is it necessarily lying if it is done in good faith?

What? So in a way, you are more like those above that you spoke of. That is your belief. What is it based on?

I wasn’t speaking of faith in the existence of God, for instance.
I was more speaking of the faith which a scientist would need to continue on with his or her work, hoping that something would come of it, would be made known.
I’m an agnostic.

Well, it’s a good thing that someone is trying to bring us all together to reason. :evilfun:

Although i do know what the word means… :evilfun:

It can equate to the dictionary definition of literalism: “adherence to the exact letter or the literal sense”, where literal means “in accordance with, involving, or being the primary or strict meaning of the word or words; not figurative or metaphorical”.

Unless I am not following you here, I don’t necessarily think that reason and logic are opposed to a discussion about God and the use of literal language. Belief IS though.

Yes, Faith used here is no more than embracing Belief.

Well, that might not necessarily be true. It just depends on how open both are toward one another and how they are willing to withhold judgment and just listen to one another’s views. Otherwise, you’re right I think.

I may be wrong here but in getting into the true meaning and message of myths, wouldn’t want also need to practice being literal ~~ to show what the real meaning COULD BE? Hmmm. :-k

[/quote]
Let’s not forget that perception is everything. Are you really going to show them how WRONG they are? Where does the conversation go then? :-k

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVsCMKQYu48[/youtube]

[/quote]
That depends on the listener and what he perceives.

If he perceives with this quote in mind, then all should be well. Most Christians do not know their bible that well though and their backs are usually up by the time I get to use it.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

It also depends if they can do this or not.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

That is a hard go when I am dealing with a theist that says he loves his genocidal son murdering God.

Once ones moral are that far down the scale, it is hard to bring him back.

Regards
DL

Don’t get it twisted, God does love his Genocide.

She’s not your everyday beautiful
she’s a fire burning in Hell’s Inferno
Demon-born to God-found
she’s got balls so big they drag along the ground

Genocide is her nickname
and killing is her favorite game
killing the ignorant slobs
pandering to a system she once hated
and so found herself fated
to go from failed project to Iron Maiden

Through Catholocism; wicca
touch her and she’ll prick ya
her demon-son riding shotgun
in her body through a time-twisted life of hated fun
and in the heat of Hell’s Kitchen
she threw down hard even as the King came dominatin

Thought she, herself, I must be evil
only to find a twist on that title
It felt right, as they, side by side
ran the gauntlet, the eternal fight
never knew she the enemy that he
she thought he ought to be
for never knowing him, found him a fellow warrior
shedding illusions that had been far beyond her

Shivers ran down her side; Genocide
as she slowly woke up to realize…

He loved her, or so it seemed
though twisted channels helped hide
the truth of it behind the Hunger Game scene
But he grabbed her up and didn’t let go
said, ‘you’re coming with me,
for that very first look I remember you giving’

Was it a romance or a twisted game of depravity?
said he softly: ‘it’s why I hate even their complexity
for shredding to pieces hearts’ fond simplicity
I could sum it all up with reason, but not without
too many words given, time spent
in a fucked-off creation
to which we are all partly to blame.
I admit,’ continued he, 'I am quite cold and heartless
But I keep going with the love
until it wraps me up again and wakes me back up

Your paranoia plays one hell of a round
but it’s just another pussy to pound
and part of my heartlessness is in case you’re playing Me
ain’t nothing in this eternity for free’

Genocide is her nickname
and she’s God’s favorite playmate

from children to grown adults
to eternity beyond eternities, through scars and insults
still taking on the eternal legion
still driving all life into oblivion
and back through the emptiness
through the depths of the great abyss
laughing and sharing the glory
of ultimate revenge, vengeance, making history

A dead beat dad is the same as a good dad only in the manner which the spirit of parentige is considered. If the spirit in which parentige is concidered in good faith, then regardless of the out come, the dad was good. That he may have failed, due to external, unknown reasons, he may be considered a bad in that regard, only, if, his straying away was not an intentional act.

A good dad in all respects , or a bad one, has no absolute bearing on each other, only relatively speaking.

The only judge that can be said to have an absolute opinion is the baby, whose judgement on parenthood is based on the primary aspects of judgement: dad is good, if he is here, bad when he isn’t. This type of baby thinking is mostly associated with good/bad mother, but I suppose, in absence of mother, father could also take on this aspect of baby cognition.

Some guy, get back on your meds you weirdo.

Sorry buddy.

I could not make sense out of what you put.

Regards
DL

I feel sorry that for all of this, you two and so many others have been what you called me in terms of weak, pussy, lame. Through it all, you’ve been the ones with impulse control problems that you refuse to work on and remedy. Your insecurities and inadequacies are far less than what I waded through and yet there you all still remain in yours. A pity that you all never really had to try at anything.

^^

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

Now say something that is actually true and not just an insult cleverly disguised as truth.