Very Fake News

:-k Now I wonder if the Rothschild’s have financed all the governments for the last three hundred years…makes sense, since they own most all of the international banks, I mean their shareholders do(other banks they own who hold the majority votes) and these “thrifts” which are probably more Jew-owned companies.

What’s a “thrift,” Mr. Reasonable?

Yeah, because Jews got where they’re at by hard work not by grifting or conning people, right?

You know where hard work gets people these days? Massive health problems, little to no financial gain, and an early grave. Hard work is for suckers, I’ve seen this pan out time and time again.

If there is anything one can learn about this world is that it respects deception not hard work.

:romance-heartbeating: Pow! Pow!

kek

Void and Urwrong cheer for the Jew con artists who take them to the cleaners every chance they get. Brilliant Americans, real model citizens.

topkek

A World of Warcraft loser…figures. :laughing:

Have you really ever wondered why they’ve been persecuted all over the world?

If you’re a hated group worldwide at some point Jews have to think to themselves, maybe as a people we’re fucked up.

Yes, and who controls congress or the senate?

Better yet, who controls the president?

How will Jews take over the world with the United States collapsing? International conglomerates, central banks, and NGO’s. Militaries need funding and without funding there is no military or law enforcement apparatus. I think those engineering a crisis think to themselves that they can control the military or police state by thorough unhinged greed which of course they’re probably right considering militaries revolve around a mercenary fervor.

I think their plan currently ushering in the new world order is to crash the global economy ushering in a one world electronic currency that they control. That seems the plan anyways.

Money doesn’t mean everything in today’s society? Stop being naive.

Nobody knows who owns the Federal Reserve because it refuses to make public who the majority shareholders are. We do know who its governors and chairman are however.

I think it will only repeat the cycle. In times of crisis, many will turn into selfish animals and will grasp onto any means (given to them, by whoever) of survival. Most people do not want to see the bigger picture of causes and effects in which they also play a role, especially when their own personal survival and well-being is at stake.

Yes, more than likely however it will give the bold, daring,vengeful, and fearless of this oppressed rigged system the opportunity to take off their shackles in freeing themselves also. That’s all that matters. It is from those such individuals change might absolutely occur from.

As for everybody else, fuck them. They simply cannot be helped or saved. They have no future, they just don’t realize it yet.

Greed and personal selfishness can be very infectious and I don’t think there is a group or institution in this world or throughout history that has not been affected by it. And it is the gateway to the downfall of a system. It starts with the sell-outs, the disgruntled and the insecure and the uncommitted. The bribe takers. It might be worthwhile to look into its psychological origins (why some people are more immune to it than others… I’m guessing it would have something to do with one’s ethical values and a broader and more long-sighted worldview)

Speaking of mercenary fervor, that is one of the main ways that the Rothschild’s cartel made their bankrolls grow so quickly, by arranging death strikes throughout Europe. For a pretty penny, you paid a Rothschild to ensure whoever you wanted dead was made dead. The fucking Jews orchestrating mercenary kills throughout Europe (well I didn’t read all of it, the kills could have been throughout the world…wouldn’t surprise me any). I mean the poor helpless Jews being forced to deal with villainous people without compensation.

Oh, the irony…lost on a dumdum such as PK Jr.

You apparently have no brain to speak of at all.<—proven above by what you did say dumdum. It is the Jews, dumdum, who are ordinary people, American citizens and businessmen who own all the major shareholding banks 68% (Jew owned & operated) and their major shareholders are Jews dumdum. Yes, there are other non-Jew owned banks 32% who do not have majority vote, so actually no vote dumdum.

"Let us take a closer look at the central bank and see why it is so dangerous. Most people do not understand the central bank, the Federal Reserve Bank. Here is a very simplified scenario that pretty much explains one of the operations of the Federal Reserve.

It is necessary to understand that the Federal Reserve Bank is not owned by the United States government as many believe. The central bank, the Federal Reserve Bank, is a private bank, owned by some of the richest and most powerful people in the world. This bank has nothing to do with the U.S. government other than the connection, which allows the operation described below. The Federal Reserve Bank has a total, government-enforced monopoly in money. Before we had the central bank, each individual bank competed with other banks; the customers, the consumers, got the best deal. Not any more". Excerpt from The Secret Terrorists.

The Rothschilds are an important Jewish family, if you look them up in Encyclopaedia Judaica you will discover that they have the title ‘Guardians of the Vatican Treasury’. The appointment of Rothschild gave the black papacy absolute financial privacy and secrecy. Who would ever search a family of orthodox Jews for the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church? — Rulers of Evil, Harper Collins, page 160.

The Rothschilds were Jesuits who used their Jewish background as a facade to cover their activities.

youtu.be/kyskH9DwfeQ

What point are you trying to make SM? I’m confused.

The founder of the Rothschild’s name, was not the founder of their Jewish dynasty before their name change. They had been in bad big business long before their name was changed and they are Jews who…what…posed as Jesuits? I don’t get it. Yes, they have been wheeling and dealing forever, now a cartel of Jews, not to be confused as Jesuits by anyone who isn’t British or of the Vatican fallacies.

Who makes up the Jewish cartel? The synagogues have always financed the Jewish business ventures because they are family, Jew family, but what is their grand design…a New World Order…where everyone is micro-chipped and monitored 24/7…all enslaved by the Jewish banking cabal? How enslaved will people be when they are micro-chipped? The Sandra Bullock movie, The Net, was disturbing, but we are way past that point for people are willingly getting micro-chipped…kiss your autonomy, freedom, and privacy goodbye in one fail swoop. My what a lovely future! Micro-chips with kill switches will be next…an upgrade. :laughing: