Very Fake News

Says the zionist sympathizer. Don’t worry, when the day western economies collapse in domino fashion globally the playing field will equalize itself temporarily (level out)where everybody that deserves retaliation will receive it in kind.

Only then will the real mark of failure reveal itself in true competition of survival. We’ll see who clings onto fantasies or delusions then, won’t we?

Is that why the first thing out of the Judaist’s mouth is, “have sympathy for the poor oppressed Jews”?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMVdS9cnevc[/youtube]

:-k Now I wonder if the Rothschild’s have financed all the governments for the last three hundred years…makes sense, since they own most all of the international banks, I mean their shareholders do(other banks they own who hold the majority votes) and these “thrifts” which are probably more Jew-owned companies.

What’s a “thrift,” Mr. Reasonable?

Yeah, because Jews got where they’re at by hard work not by grifting or conning people, right?

You know where hard work gets people these days? Massive health problems, little to no financial gain, and an early grave. Hard work is for suckers, I’ve seen this pan out time and time again.

If there is anything one can learn about this world is that it respects deception not hard work.

:romance-heartbeating: Pow! Pow!

kek

Void and Urwrong cheer for the Jew con artists who take them to the cleaners every chance they get. Brilliant Americans, real model citizens.

topkek

A World of Warcraft loser…figures. :laughing:

Have you really ever wondered why they’ve been persecuted all over the world?

If you’re a hated group worldwide at some point Jews have to think to themselves, maybe as a people we’re fucked up.

Yes, and who controls congress or the senate?

Better yet, who controls the president?

How will Jews take over the world with the United States collapsing? International conglomerates, central banks, and NGO’s. Militaries need funding and without funding there is no military or law enforcement apparatus. I think those engineering a crisis think to themselves that they can control the military or police state by thorough unhinged greed which of course they’re probably right considering militaries revolve around a mercenary fervor.

I think their plan currently ushering in the new world order is to crash the global economy ushering in a one world electronic currency that they control. That seems the plan anyways.

Money doesn’t mean everything in today’s society? Stop being naive.

Nobody knows who owns the Federal Reserve because it refuses to make public who the majority shareholders are. We do know who its governors and chairman are however.

I think it will only repeat the cycle. In times of crisis, many will turn into selfish animals and will grasp onto any means (given to them, by whoever) of survival. Most people do not want to see the bigger picture of causes and effects in which they also play a role, especially when their own personal survival and well-being is at stake.

Yes, more than likely however it will give the bold, daring,vengeful, and fearless of this oppressed rigged system the opportunity to take off their shackles in freeing themselves also. That’s all that matters. It is from those such individuals change might absolutely occur from.

As for everybody else, fuck them. They simply cannot be helped or saved. They have no future, they just don’t realize it yet.

Greed and personal selfishness can be very infectious and I don’t think there is a group or institution in this world or throughout history that has not been affected by it. And it is the gateway to the downfall of a system. It starts with the sell-outs, the disgruntled and the insecure and the uncommitted. The bribe takers. It might be worthwhile to look into its psychological origins (why some people are more immune to it than others… I’m guessing it would have something to do with one’s ethical values and a broader and more long-sighted worldview)

Speaking of mercenary fervor, that is one of the main ways that the Rothschild’s cartel made their bankrolls grow so quickly, by arranging death strikes throughout Europe. For a pretty penny, you paid a Rothschild to ensure whoever you wanted dead was made dead. The fucking Jews orchestrating mercenary kills throughout Europe (well I didn’t read all of it, the kills could have been throughout the world…wouldn’t surprise me any). I mean the poor helpless Jews being forced to deal with villainous people without compensation.